🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Doesnt Know how Government works: She's been there 30 years!!

I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

Trump simply points out that anyone who votes for Clinton is voting for a Washington insider who's been part of the problem for 30 years. Clinton is raking in millions from Wall Street fat cats because she's totally "buyable" and they know she'll give them whatever they want!

Her time as the First Lady doesnt make her part of the problem. Thats like saying the Owners wife of a football team is responsible for their losing or winning record.

I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

dude, she had the house and senate when she was secretary of state. why didn't anything get done she's running on?

The democrats knew how to pass ACA and that $820 billion stimulus bill but seemed to have forgotten women's equal pay that Obama ueed to draw in those women voters. At least the voters get to see where the liberals priorities are on the issues, while they controlled the legislative and executive branches. You might even try to suggest Trump doesn't understand enough about government to know how it operates, yet many on the left seem to have a difficult time as it is simply comprehending what our our current immigration laws are.

The Democrats did it? Don't you mean Hillary did it?....Hell, since everything isn't perfect that means Hillary failed. Unlike Trump because everything he touches is gold like Atlantic City.

Oh right, that's a business failure.

I know you don't like examples that site WHERE the Democrats have focused their attention. They got ACA despite all kinds of republican opposition, so you can't blame stonewalling republicans. Yet equal pay was perhaps just a ploy to draw women voters, as I don't see any efforts or attention brought forth from Pelosi or Reed while they held the same control of the legislative branch that brought us ACA. Hillary was senator, so where was her push to Reed?

I thought so ....

Dammit, Hillary didnt solve ALL of the problems in a few years so that means she doesnt really care about them. Trump avoided taxes all this time so that means he really doesnt care ab....I meant he cares a lot...just not with money.

This game where the dems are to blame because the republicans wont give them everything they want is fucking retarded. Tell the Republicans to pass everything Dems want and then see how it turns out

Pass everything the Democrats want and see how it turns out? LOL I'm from Massachusetts, Closed...probably one of the most liberal States in the nation and heavily Democratic yet we elect Republican Governors on a rather regular basis. Why? Because they are needed to rein in the out of control spending that liberal Democrats inevitably produce.

EXACTLY!!!! So blaming Hillary Clinton in a democracy for not changing everything to roses is stupid as fuck wouldnt you agree? There are always checks and balances and he seems to think that all you need is sheer will and laws get passed
2009 and 20010 all libturds in congress, she got nothing done when she was the secretary of state.

The Democrats did it? Don't you mean Hillary did it?....Hell, since everything isn't perfect that means Hillary failed. Unlike Trump because everything he touches is gold like Atlantic City.

I know you don't like examples that site WHERE the Democrats have focused their attention. They got ACA despite all kinds of republican opposition, so you can't blame stonewalling republicans. Yet equal pay was perhaps just a ploy to draw women voters, as I don't see any efforts or attention brought forth from Pelosi or Reed while they held the same control of the legislative branch that brought us ACA. Hillary was senator, so where was her push to Reed?

I thought so ....

Dammit, Hillary didnt solve ALL of the problems in a few years so that means she doesnt really care about them. Trump avoided taxes all this time so that means he really doesnt care ab....I meant he cares a lot...just not with money.

This game where the dems are to blame because the republicans wont give them everything they want is fucking retarded. Tell the Republicans to pass everything Dems want and then see how it turns out

Pass everything the Democrats want and see how it turns out? LOL I'm from Massachusetts, Closed...probably one of the most liberal States in the nation and heavily Democratic yet we elect Republican Governors on a rather regular basis. Why? Because they are needed to rein in the out of control spending that liberal Democrats inevitably produce.

EXACTLY!!!! So blaming Hillary Clinton in a democracy for not changing everything to roses is stupid as fuck wouldnt you agree? There are always checks and balances and he seems to think that all you need is sheer will and laws get passed
2009 and 20010 all libturds in congress, she got nothing done when she was the secretary of state.

SOS doesnt pass bills fucktard

Trump simply points out that anyone who votes for Clinton is voting for a Washington insider who's been part of the problem for 30 years. Clinton is raking in millions from Wall Street fat cats because she's totally "buyable" and they know she'll give them whatever they want!

Her time as the First Lady doesnt make her part of the problem. Thats like saying the Owners wife of a football team is responsible for their losing or winning record.

There's an amusing game that you Hillary supporters play...you give Hillary credit for being the "co-President" when you need to puff up her resume...but then you declare that she's not "part of the problem" with Washington insiders because she was only the First Lady! Pick one and stick with it, Closed.

You do the same thing with Clinton and Obama policies...if it's seen as something she can run on...then she's 100% behind the President...if it's seen as a negative...then she never agreed with that policy! Kind of a "heads I win...tails you lose" thing!

There's an amusing game that you Hillary supporters play...you give Hillary credit for being the "co-President" when you need to puff up her resume...but then you declare that she's not "part of the problem" with Washington insiders because she was only the First Lady! Pick one and stick with it, Closed.

Show me one person who praised Hillary for passing laws as first lady. I post here often so you can search my name or the phrase in general.

You are trying to use these unnamed "Hillary supporters" as cover. If you chose to believe some unnamed person who labeled Hillary as the Co-President my only advice is to not listen to them because they are a fool and you are hiding behind a fools opinion. Here I'll pick one.

Being the First Lady doesnt mean you make policy decisions or are responsbile for passing laws. Now if you want to disagree with that, thats fine. But dont use the words you claim come from unnamed liberals as cover.

What do you think? Do you think she should've had laws passed as First Lady?

You know EXACTLY what it means.

Maybe you'll be the first to tell me...or you'll be the 4th to run away.

The democrats knew how to pass ACA and that $820 billion stimulus bill but seemed to have forgotten women's equal pay that Obama ueed to draw in those women voters. At least the voters get to see where the liberals priorities are on the issues, while they controlled the legislative and executive branches. You might even try to suggest Trump doesn't understand enough about government to know how it operates, yet many on the left seem to have a difficult time as it is simply comprehending what our our current immigration laws are.

I thought so ....

The Democrats ACA, your belief they could pass that but nothing else (like equal pay) is laughable. ACA is more controversial a bill than the issue more concerning for women. Your argument is a joke.

Show me one person who praised Hillary for passing laws as first lady. I post here often so you can search my name or the phrase in general.

You are trying to use these unnamed "Hillary supporters" as cover. If you chose to believe some unnamed person who labeled Hillary as the Co-President my only advice is to not listen to them because they are a fool and you are hiding behind a fools opinion. Here I'll pick one.

Being the First Lady doesnt mean you make policy decisions or are responsbile for passing laws. Now if you want to disagree with that, thats fine. But dont use the words you claim come from unnamed liberals as cover.

I think that if you state repeatedly that you and your husband are a package deal and you take credit for his success...then you are equally on the hook for his failures. Bill Clinton put Hillary in charge of coming up with a national healthcare plan...something that was absolutely unprecedented for a First Lady to be tasked with. It turned into an epic failure...just one more example of how Hillary isn't as competent as she would like us to believe.

I thought so ....

I would agree with you however, Hillary (and all politicians) like to claim that THEY got something passed, like they have the power to do it by themselves. In reality, theirs was one of hundreds of signatures on the proposed bill that moved it forward.
Now if they want to claim they did something and we are to believe it, then they also have to take the responsibility for NOT doing something since they claim to have all of this power.
The party, or parties in most cases are equally responsible.
The question should be, what bills did Hillary propose that would have taken care of the tax loopholes? any? If she did and they did not pass then I would give her a credible mark for seeing and trying to address the problem. If she did not, then she likes it just the way it is.
As president she can really only request congress to consider doing something, then sign it or veto it when it comes to her desk.
working within the strict confines of the constitution, the president really has very little power to do the things that BOTH candidates claim they are going to do. the Congressmen and Senators are the ones that we need to look at if we really want change. Not the President.

I thought so ....

I would agree with you however, Hillary (and all politicians) like to claim that THEY got something passed, like they have the power to do it by themselves. In reality, theirs was one of hundreds of signatures on the proposed bill that moved it forward.
Now if they want to claim they did something and we are to believe it, then they also have to take the responsibility for NOT doing something since they claim to have all of this power.

You're taking the illogical and trying to make it logical. You and I both know that when they say they passed something that it doesnt mean they themselves, by themselves were the only ones responsible....therefore if we know that the next sequence of your illogical logic doesnt apply. Also, since there is and will always be problems with everything this dystopic view of the entire thing is stupid. There isnt one thing that exists that doesnt have problem. Its just Negative Nancyism

The question should be, what bills did Hillary propose that would have taken care of the tax loopholes? any? If she did and they did not pass then I would give her a credible mark for seeing and trying to address the problem.

She voted against the Bush tax cuts but because they passed with a Republican majority then....the simple minded says "Hillary was there soooo that means its her fault" almost like a Reverse Idiot Columbo. Were you there? Yes? Guilty!

If she did not, then she likes it just the way it is.
As president she can really only request congress to consider doing something, then sign it or veto it when it comes to her desk.
working within the strict confines of the constitution, the president really has very little power to do the things that BOTH candidates claim they are going to do. the Congressmen and Senators are the ones that we need to look at if we really want change. Not the President.

Thank you which is another reason why Trump saying everything will be great once he whips out his big old leadership is stupid...but they believe him.

I thought so ....

You're taking the illogical and trying to make it logical. You and I both know that when they say they passed something that it doesnt mean they themselves, by themselves were the only ones responsible....therefore if we know that the next sequence of your illogical logic doesnt apply. Also, since there is and will always be problems with everything this dystopic view of the entire thing is stupid. There isnt one thing that exists that doesnt have problem. Its just Negative Nancyism

The question should be, what bills did Hillary propose that would have taken care of the tax loopholes? any? If she did and they did not pass then I would give her a credible mark for seeing and trying to address the problem.

She voted against the Bush tax cuts but because they passed with a Republican majority then....the simple minded says "Hillary was there soooo that means its her fault" almost like a Reverse Idiot Columbo. Were you there? Yes? Guilty!

Thank you which is another reason why Trump saying everything will be great once he whips out his big old leadership is stupid...but they believe him.
you should wipe Hillary's poo off of your face before responding.

I thought so ....

The question was what bills concerning tax loopholes did Hillary Clinton proposed or participated in trying to formulate while senator. Are you able to answer the question directly? Bush tax cuts are not tax loop holes Hillary has criticized the rich like Trump of using.

Perhaps you weren't aware your supporter George Soros owes $7 BILLION by 2017 for avoiding paying taxes through his offshore accounts. Oops

George Soros, Wealth Redistribution Advocate, Owes a Lot in Back Taxes | The American Spectator

The question was what bills concerning tax loopholes did Hillary Clinton proposed or participated in trying to formulate while senator. Are you able to answer the question directly?

No, I dont believe they keep bills that didnt get signed into law around. Even if they did I wouldnt know where to find it. Its not that it doesnt exist its just that I (nor anyone else) would be able to find it. Or maybe I'm wrong and there are ways to do it but again...I dont know how and I'm assuming you dont either. So how fair is it to ask for something like that?

Bush tax cuts are not tax loop holes Hillary has criticized the rich like Trump of using.

But it was about lowering taxes that everyone acknowledges was part of the reason the economy went into the ditch.

Perhaps you weren't aware your supporter George Soros owes $7 BILLION by 2017 for avoiding paying taxes through his offshore accounts. Oops

George Soros, Wealth Redistribution Advocate, Owes a Lot in Back Taxes | The American Spectator

Dont vote for George Soros.

How about Hillary at the debate the other night claiming all the things SHE got done as first lady.

The question was what bills concerning tax loopholes did Hillary Clinton proposed or participated in trying to formulate while senator. Are you able to answer the question directly?

No, I dont believe they keep bills that didnt get signed into law around. Even if they did I wouldnt know where to find it. Its not that it doesnt exist its just that I (nor anyone else) would be able to find it. Or maybe I'm wrong and there are ways to do it but again...I dont know how and I'm assuming you dont either. So how fair is it to ask for something like that?

Bush tax cuts are not tax loop holes Hillary has criticized the rich like Trump of using.

But it was about lowering taxes that everyone acknowledges was part of the reason the economy went into the ditch.

The bills that didn't get signed have been sitting on Harry Reids desk for the last 8 years. Most of them submitted by republicans.

The bills that didn't get signed have been sitting on Harry Reids desk for the last 8 years. Most of them submitted by republicans.

Well dont be greedy my man, tell me where I can find that information about bills that didnt make it. I'd like in on this too

Well dont be greedy my man, tell me where I can find that information about bills that didnt make it. I'd like in on this too
Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins : Press Releases : Jenkins: 352 bills are sitting on Harry Reid's desk, awaiting action

Forum List

Back