🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Doesnt Know how Government works: She's been there 30 years!!

You know EXACTLY what it means.

Maybe you'll be the first to tell me...or you'll be the 4th to run away.

Stop being a cement-head.... it means being First Lady qualifies you for nothing more than being a glorified event planner.

Ok, So you're asking why she didnt pass laws as First Lady? lmao....Really?

So you're saying is that her time in the White house doesn't count as "experience?" Then you should tell Hillary to shut her big trap and quit claiming that it is.

Experience yes but since First ladies dont pass bills asking her why she didnt is obvious.

But you're saying that its not experience because she didnt pass bills in a position where you cannot pass bills? Thats a tall order

Yeah, and they also don't write healthcare bills either. . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Trump's appeal has nothing to do with knowledge or governance.
And neither does Hillary's.

You're right, they're equivalently unqualified. You're making progess grasshopper.

Wrong. Hillary is a sleazy corrupt criminal monster. Trump is merel socially inappropriate.

That's what partisanshit does to you son.
No, that's what being a ruthless power hungry scumbag does to you.

Trump's appeal has nothing to do with knowledge or governance.
And neither does Hillary's.

You're right, they're equivalently unqualified. You're making progess grasshopper.

Wrong. Hillary is a sleazy corrupt criminal monster. Trump is merel socially inappropriate.

That's what partisanshit does to you son.
No, that's what being a ruth power hungry scumbag does to you.

Have a lovely serene evening.

Oh, now the left wing excuse is that Hillary was powerless during her 30 years in government so that's why the IRS is a tool of the DNC to punish political enemies and democrats still whine about the rest of it even though they had a democrat president for eight years.

Stop being a cement-head.... it means being First Lady qualifies you for nothing more than being a glorified event planner.

Ok, So you're asking why she didnt pass laws as First Lady? lmao....Really?

So you're saying is that her time in the White house doesn't count as "experience?" Then you should tell Hillary to shut her big trap and quit claiming that it is.

Experience yes but since First ladies dont pass bills asking her why she didnt is obvious.

But you're saying that its not experience because she didnt pass bills in a position where you cannot pass bills? Thats a tall order
Fuzzy logic by mental midgets.

I wouldn't say that Hillary was "powerless", because she DID have positions in the government that were able to wield influence, but, she didn't have absolute power (as Trump would like you to believe).

As First Lady, yeah, she did have influence on certain matters, as well as may have had a talk or two with her husband about some policies, but she's not the one that signed them into law. But, speaking of wives who have had a significant influence on their husband's presidencies, wanna talk about Nancy Reagan? How about all the ladies in this link?

Top 10 Most Influential First Ladies of the United States

As a Senator, yeah, she did have the ability to bring up legislation, as well as try to influence others to get legislation passed. However, she was just 1 vote out of 100, and anything that the Senate passes, also has to be passed by the House, and then it has to be signed by the President. So, yeah, maybe a LITTLE influence, but not enough to enact legislation into law by herself.

As Secretary of State, yeah, she was a direct representative of the United States and the president to foreign nations, and yeah, she did negotiate with those countries over certain things, but they were only things that the president told her to negotiate, and she didn't have the final say in whether or not a treaty was struck. That responsibility lies with the president and Congress. SOS has no say as to whether or not a treaty is approved, they just negotiate it.

Way I see it, government is NOT working.
maybe its time to bring someone in that is not already used to doing things the way they don't work.

Your govt is working exactly as designed and neither trump or hilary will nudge the half century trajectory.
No, it's not working as it was designed. Scumbag communists like you and Hillery have made a mockery of it, and now it isn't working at all.

Not long before shots are fired by ppl against the feds...the feds have been firing on us for a while already.

I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

You over estimate Trump's base.

The deplorables don't know how our government works either.

All they know how to do is say "that's unconstitutional!!!"....or "Hillary lies!!!"

21 million shares of Trump's post in re: "You would be in jail" debate comment.

yeah. There's hardly ANYBODY in Trump's base.

Meanwhile...

hillary-protester-575x377.jpg

Lolol...

Oops! Man in 'Bill Clinton Rape' T-Shirt Pops at Hillary Rally - (VIDEO)

And OMG he's BLACK!! The NOIVE! Her slaves are supposed to shut up and fawn!!!

Trump Doesnt Know how Government works: She's been there 30 years!!
In a year of Anti-Establishment Populism, advertising 30 years government insider status is not Brightest Crayon in the Box thinking, eh?

People WANT someone ready to smash the Washington Insider Establishment.

They simply aren't prepared to elevate a crazy phukker to the Presidency.

Leaving the field wide-open for the HildaBeast.

But I wouldn't remind them of her Washington Insider status one tiny shred more than you have to.

Otherwise, you'll increase the number of disgusted, fed-up Americans ready to vote for the crazy phukker.

I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

But she didn't even try to get any of that stuff passed.
I hear politicians complain 'president would just veto it'. So make him veto it then! His veto doesn't count it if you don't make him use it by passing bills you want passed that he'd veto. put it on the record. Because you didn't pass it it doesn't count.

But she didn't even try to get any of that stuff passed.
I hear politicians complain 'president would just veto it'. So make him veto it then! His veto doesn't count it if you don't make him use it by passing bills you want passed that he'd veto. put it on the record. Because you didn't pass it it doesn't count.

She opposed the Bush Tax cuts...it was passed and that, to Trump, means it's her fault. I mean come on...

Hillary was married to the President of the United States, and she counts that period as part of her government "experience."

You when you finished hiding behind Hillary you can tell me what that is supposed to mean.

The democrats knew how to pass ACA and that $820 billion stimulus bill but seemed to have forgotten women's equal pay that Obama ueed to draw in those women voters. At least the voters get to see where the liberals priorities are on the issues, while they controlled the legislative and executive branches. You might even try to suggest Trump doesn't understand enough about government to know how it operates, yet many on the left seem to have a difficult time as it is simply comprehending what our our current immigration laws are.

The Democrats did it? Don't you mean Hillary did it?....Hell, since everything isn't perfect that means Hillary failed. Unlike Trump because everything he touches is gold like Atlantic City.

Oh right, that's a business failure.

Hillary was married to the President of the United States, and she counts that period as part of her government "experience."

You when you finished hiding behind Hillary you can tell me what that is supposed to mean.

The democrats knew how to pass ACA and that $820 billion stimulus bill but seemed to have forgotten women's equal pay that Obama ueed to draw in those women voters. At least the voters get to see where the liberals priorities are on the issues, while they controlled the legislative and executive branches. You might even try to suggest Trump doesn't understand enough about government to know how it operates, yet many on the left seem to have a difficult time as it is simply comprehending what our our current immigration laws are.

The Democrats did it? Don't you mean Hillary did it?....Hell, since everything isn't perfect that means Hillary failed. Unlike Trump because everything he touches is gold like Atlantic City.

I know you don't like examples that site WHERE the Democrats have focused their attention. They got ACA despite all kinds of republican opposition, so you can't blame stonewalling republicans. Yet equal pay was perhaps just a ploy to draw women voters, as I don't see any efforts or attention brought forth from Pelosi or Reed while they held the same control of the legislative branch that brought us ACA. Hillary was senator, so where was her push to Reed?

I thought so ....

Way I see it, government is NOT working.
maybe its time to bring someone in that is not already used to doing things the way they don't work.

Your govt is working exactly as designed and neither trump or hilary will nudge the half century trajectory.
No, it's not working as it was designed. Scumbag communists like you and Hillery have made a mockery of it, and now it isn't working at all.

Not long before shots are fired by ppl against the feds...the feds have been firing on us for a while already.

Your societal wealth and power redistribution situation began about a half century ago, and it's been utterly bipartisan hon, awaken.

I know you don't like examples that site WHERE the Democrats have focused their attention. They got ACA despite all kinds of republican opposition, so you can't blame stonewalling republicans. Yet equal pay was perhaps just a ploy to draw women voters, as I don't see any efforts or attention brought forth from Pelosi or Reed while they held the same control of the legislative branch that brought us ACA. Hillary was senator, so where was her push to Reed?

I thought so ....

ACA came out of the Heritage Foundation, look it up.

I thought so ....

Dammit, Hillary didnt solve ALL of the problems in a few years so that means she doesnt really care about them. Trump avoided taxes all this time so that means he really doesnt care ab....I meant he cares a lot...just not with money.

This game where the dems are to blame because the republicans wont give them everything they want is fucking retarded. Tell the Republicans to pass everything Dems want and then see how it turns out

Trump simply points out that anyone who votes for Clinton is voting for a Washington insider who's been part of the problem for 30 years. Clinton is raking in millions from Wall Street fat cats because she's totally "buyable" and they know she'll give them whatever they want!

I thought so ....

Dammit, Hillary didnt solve ALL of the problems in a few years so that means she doesnt really care about them. Trump avoided taxes all this time so that means he really doesnt care ab....I meant he cares a lot...just not with money.

This game where the dems are to blame because the republicans wont give them everything they want is fucking retarded. Tell the Republicans to pass everything Dems want and then see how it turns out

Pass everything the Democrats want and see how it turns out? LOL I'm from Massachusetts, Closed...probably one of the most liberal States in the nation and heavily Democratic yet we elect Republican Governors on a rather regular basis. Why? Because they are needed to rein in the out of control spending that liberal Democrats inevitably produce.

I thought so ....

Pass everything the Democrats want and see how it turns out? LOL I'm from Massachusetts, Closed...probably one of the most liberal States in the nation and heavily Democratic yet we elect Republican Governors on a rather regular basis. Why? Because they are needed to rein in the out of control spending that liberal Democrats inevitably produce.

EXACTLY!!!! So blaming Hillary Clinton in a democracy for not changing everything to roses is stupid as fuck wouldnt you agree? There are always checks and balances and he seems to think that all you need is sheer will and laws get passed

Forum List

Back