🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Doesnt Know how Government works: She's been there 30 years!!

I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

Hillary was married to the President of the United States, and she counts that period as part of her government "experience."

You when you finished hiding behind Hillary you can tell me what that is supposed to mean.

You know EXACTLY what it means.

I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

Hillary was married to the President of the United States, and she counts that period as part of her government "experience."

You when you finished hiding behind Hillary you can tell me what that is supposed to mean.

Maybe you'll be the first to tell me...or you'll be the 4th to run away.

Stop being a cement-head.... it means being First Lady qualifies you for nothing more than being a glorified event planner.

30 years of stealing, lying, hating, and discriminating, not to mention selling out America to enrich herself.

THAT's what you want???

Stop being a cement-head.... it means being First Lady qualifies you for nothing more than being a glorified event planner.

Ok, So you're asking why she didnt pass laws as First Lady? lmao....Really?

She directly extorted the Castle Grande victims.

That's Whitewater.

Castle Grande's victim was the US taxpayer, who had to clean up $1 billion in liability from another Hillary client, the Madison S&L, which took the loss for Castle Grande, which was Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell's son in law Seth Ward.

Get your Clinton scandals right!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're saying is that her time in the White house doesn't count as "experience?" Then you should tell Hillary to shut her big trap and quit claiming that it is.

So you're saying is that her time in the White house doesn't count as "experience?"

It was "experience" using the Clinton dirt machine to attack the victims of her sex predator husband, and completely screw up socializing health care.

So you're saying is that her time in the White house doesn't count as "experience?" Then you should tell Hillary to shut her big trap and quit claiming that it is.

Experience yes but since First ladies dont pass bills asking her why she didnt is obvious.

But you're saying that its not experience because she didnt pass bills in a position where you cannot pass bills? Thats a tall order

What about socializing health care??

LOL!!!

Result - the Gingrich Revolution which provided a budget surplus and a robust job market.

That's Whitewater.

Whitewater turned out to be the undoing of Hillary and the McDougals, they bit off more than they could chew.

Castle Grande's victim was the US taxpayer, who had to clean up $1 billion in liability from another Hillary client, the Madison S&L, which took the loss for Castle Grande, which was Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell's son in law Seth Ward.

Get your Clinton scandals right!!!!!!!!!!!

It was indeed the US Taxpayer, but Hillary also extorted funds from businesses in Arkansas using the implied threat of action from Bill. They had over 400% leverage on Castle Grande.

Then, part of her vast experience in the Senate didn't include creating a bill that would have backed her platform in both 2008 and 2016?

Because Hillary Clinton is an establishment follower.

Remember how she flipped on gay marriage exactly when Obama did?
You know........

What you saw last night...was the very first stages of Trump becoming and "establishment follower"

You know how Trump tried to be himself in the first debate? and it was a disaster?

This is how the establishment turns you.

He'll have to be more like other politicians to get elected, then more like them to get anything done, then completely like them to get reelected.

That's how any Mr or Mrs Smith going to Washington gets turned to the dark side.

You know what I saw last night? Trump kicking the the crap out of a career criminal and pathological liar.

All the party's moderators and all the party's men, couldn't put Hillary in the White House again..

That fucking Martha Raddatz was something else, what a hack.
Yeah.....

watch enough Conservative media and you'll think Trump won.

All he did last night was get guys like you excited.

The only poll I've seen showed Hillary won, like...64-37?

But stay with it bro.

Romney by a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing she knows how to do is lie. 30 years of crooked Hillary is enough. Go Trump.

The democrats knew how to pass ACA and that $820 billion stimulus bill but seemed to have forgotten women's equal pay that Obama ueed to draw in those women voters. At least the voters get to see where the liberals priorities are on the issues, while they controlled the legislative and executive branches. You might even try to suggest Trump doesn't understand enough about government to know how it operates, yet many on the left seem to have a difficult time as it is simply comprehending what our our current immigration laws are.

Yeah those experienced people who know how government works have been doing a hell of Job for the nation.

They have done what the american public allowed and granted its consent to, and they will continue to, a Trump administration included, so long as all the public is prepared to do is vote and go back to the couch.

Forum List

Back