Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

Trump's overwhelming grassroots support
Where are they? No one is talking about what a great President Trump was. No one is talking about why they support Trump. No one is defending Trump. No one talks about Trump, period.

The reason I know this is, I started a thread that is extremely critical of Trump. It is entitled

The Biden Era

I literally beg for Republicans to defend their man. I get nothing. Related threads critical of Trump get the same silence from Republicans, although there are occasional personal insults.

You don't believe me? Check out the thread provided. You will see. On the issues, total silence, although some try lying.

Most Republicans are oblivious to the Jan. 6 coup attempt by Trump and the House Jan. 6 committee hearings. They are ignorant of the issue, and they want to stay that way. That defines Trump's followers.

Where are they? No one is talking about what a great President Trump was. No one is talking about why they support Trump. No one is defending Trump. No one talks about Trump, period.

The reason I know this is, I started a thread that is extremely critical of Trump. It is entitled

The Biden Era

I literally beg for Republicans to defend their man. I get nothing. Related threads critical of Trump get the same silence from Republicans, although there are occasional personal insults.

You don't believe me? Check out the thread provided. You will see. On the issues, total silence, although some try lying.

Most Republicans are oblivious to the Jan. 6 coup attempt by Trump and the House Jan. 6 committee hearings. They are ignorant of the issue, and they want to stay that way. That defines Trump's followers.
WHAT?

You need to get out of your bubble.

The Biden Era

WHAT?

You need to get out of your bubble.
I could not find any Republican on this thread who talked about Trump, what a great president he was, Trump's positions. There is nothing.

Romney is worth a thousand trumps. But that's not saying much.

Of course, some made bets they wouldn't come back here EVER if Obama beat Romney in 2012. We know how THAT went. :heehee:

Romney was not popular with the right.

Remember ABR... "Anyone but Romney"?

Folks would just come out if the clear blue like Fred Thompson and out poll Romney.

He was a "hold your nose and pull the lever" candidate.

And we did.

And he lost.

But when it was OUR turn. When we bested Jeb! and Rubio and old whatshername from Hewlett-Packard or whatever...the Toro side of the party went and voted for Hillary and Biden.

So...good riddance to bad rubbish.

If they ever manage to get another milquetoast liberal RINO...then I hope the Dems have decent candidate that cycle...cuz that poor devil is going to get wiped out.

Forum List

Back