Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Democrats FAIL in there bid to destroy Trump's overwhelming grassroots support... the same way they fail at everything else.

Trump dominates 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll at Turning Point USA summit.

Screenshot_20220724-120236-864.png

19% chose Ron DeSantis... The rest of the pack spilt the remaining 2.4%.

Democrats FAIL in there bid to destroy Trump's overwhelming grassroots support... just like they fail at everything else.

Trump dominates 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll at Turning Point USA summit.

View attachment 674194

Imagine that...

A large percentage of attendees at a hootenanny thrown by a hyper-right-wing NPO with a Hitler Youth indoctrination brainwashing component...

Saying that they'd vote for the Disgraced Failed Orange Messiah...

Dog bites Man... :auiqs.jpg:

500.jpg

--------

Godalmighty, but these feebs are gettin' desparate... :cool:

Last edited:
Democrats FAIL in there bid to destroy Trump's overwhelming grassroots support... the same way they fail at everything else.

View attachment 674194

Good. This means Trump can squash DeSantis.
Democrats win...easily. :)

Imagine that...

A large percentage of attendees at a hyper-right-wing NPO with a Hitler Youth indoctrination arm...

Saying that they'd vote for the Disgraced Failed Orange Messiah...

Dog bites Man... :auiqs.jpg:

--------

Godalmighty, but these feebs are gettin' desparate... :cool:
And right on que, the leftist attempt to spin.

Sorry my man... Biden is destroyed and Trump is going to be the president in 2025.

Feel free to allow your head to explode.

And right on que, the leftist attempt to spin.

Sorry my man... Biden is destroyed and Trump is going to be the president in 2025.

Feel free to allow your head to explode.
Who gives a rat's a$$ about Biden?

We're talking about your Orange Baboon-God...

You've backed the wrong horse... Right Message... Wrong Messenger... do yourself a favor... dump him now... before you get your a$$e$ kicked in 2024...

View attachment 674194

Nuremburg 2022.

View attachment 674194

Trump was the keynote speaker.

Should we also poll people at church and ask them if the believe in Jesus?

Who gives a rat's a$$ about Biden?

We're talking about your Orange Baboon-God...

You've backed the wrong horse... Right Message... Wrong Messenger... do yourself a favor... dump him now... before you get your a$$e$ kicked in 2024...
Yeah... Military commanders around the world have won millions of major victories by taking the advice of the opposition.

I think you better mind your own store.

Biden is at historically low approval ratings.

His own party wants him gone.

And Republicans are united around President Trump... Currently the most popular politician in the country.

Trump was the keynote speaker.

Should we also poll people at church and ask them if the believe in Jesus?
The Democrats have failed to destroy President Trump using every resource at their disposal.

Will you head explode when he takes the Presidential Oath in January 2025?

Please stream that.

Yeah... Military commanders around the world have won millions of major victories by taking the advice of the opposition.
This is about something vastly more important than military action... this is about politics...
I think you better mind your own store.
The Republic is my store... I don't give a tinker's damn about either the Pubs OR the Dems... both parties are filled with self-serving idiots and trough-snouters...
Biden is at historically low approval ratings. His own party wants him gone.
Immaterial to whether or not Rump is ever again to be trusted with high office...
And Republicans are united around President Trump..
Oh, really? Hell, son... vast numbers of Republicans wish he's just kick-the-bucket or walk off into the sunset so that they could get on with life
Currently the most popular politician in the country
Within your own sampling universe? Certainly. But your sampling universe is (a) far narrower than the American Voter spectrum and (b) is rapidly shrinking.

You're flogging a dead horse.

The Dems have screwed things up so badly that it's quite possible that the Pubs will re-take both the House and the Senate in the near future.

But do NOT confuse that with (the false) certainty that that will also hold true for the White House in 2024 if you're stupid enough to run Rump again.

Rump is fast becoming synonymous with Benedict Arnold and Judas Iscariot.

DeSantis can advance The Agenda without the Rumpian baggage... but it will take Real Balls to Dump-the-Rump... I wonder if the GOP still have theirs...

Last edited:
These are the same people who scream TDS! He's not even in office! when we dare to bring him up.

This is a cult. And it's not about him, it's about them.
Be gone poser.

I'll happily engage with the rest of these honest liberals.

You're a lying sack of excrement.

Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

Forum List

Back