Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

We can tell how nervous trumplets are about the House Jan 6th committe when they keep bringing it up, even in threads that have nothing to do with it. :heehee:
naw, I'm laughing at you now.

I'm not a sucker....I don't pay money to watch a lie that even con-servative sources admit is a load of dingos' kidneys. :heehee:
how do you think they found the people for the Jan 6? you believe that right? I'm still laughing.

Another sucker for The Big Lie. :heehee:
naw, we all know the drop boxes allowed the big cheat. 2000 mules used the same technology on cell phone data to target multiple drops per cell phone at different drop boxes. Now, if you think I can't drop a ballot in more than one drop box, I bet you'd say I was committing election fraud if I did. If you don't, than you aren't smart enough for the discussion.

Last edited:
Democrats FAIL in there bid to destroy Trump's overwhelming grassroots support... the same way they fail at everything else.

Trump dominates 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll at Turning Point USA summit.

View attachment 674194

19% chose Ron DeSantis... The rest of the pack spilt the remaining 2.4%.

78% of the 5000 Republican youth who attended Turning Point, said they'd vote for Trump, at a convention held by today's Republican Party. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out that gambling is going on in this establishment.

There are 23 million people aged 20 to 24 in the USA. of whom 3,900 of them said they'd vote for Donald Trump in 2024. Any ideas as to who the other 22,996,100 are leaning towards?

78% of the 5000 Republican youth said they'd vote for Trump, at a convention held by today's Republican Party. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out that gambling is going on in this establishment.

There are 23 million people aged 20 to 24 in the USA. of whom 3,900 of them said they'd vote for Donald Trump in 2024. Any ideas as to who the other 22,996,100 are learned towards?
There was a poll of 23 million people?

naw, we all know the drop boxes allowed the big cheat. 2000 mules used the same technology on cell phone data to target multiple drops per cell phone at different drop boxes. Now, if you think I can't drop a ballot in more than one drop box, I bet you'd say I was committing election fraud if I did. If you don't, than you aren't smart enough for the discussion.
Just keep showing us how you are a sucker for The Big Lie. Does that snake oil taste good?

DeSantis is a combination of Donald Trump and the lead character from American Psycho!

Most lefty cucks fantasize about The Donald rearranging their insides with that big orange alpha cock.... of course they're not going to admit it to their fellow groomers, but the unhealthy obsession speaks for itself.

trumps toilet.jpg

Imagine that...

A large percentage of attendees at a hootenanny thrown by a hyper-right-wing NPO with a Hitler Youth indoctrination brainwashing component...

Saying that they'd vote for the Disgraced Failed Orange Messiah...

Dog bites Man... :auiqs.jpg:

500.jpg

--------

Godalmighty, but these feebs are gettin' desparate... :cool:
Why you talking about DemNazi Heil Shitler, EmperorShitzHizPantz Faux Xiden like that homie?
Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater needs all your support he can get.

Just keep showing us how you are a sucker for The Big Lie. Does that snake oil taste good?
so you can't even admit if I went to multiple drop boxes that I'd be committing election fraud. It's where you went huh? you ought to be ashamed of yourself and turn in your citizenship.

Forum List

Back