Trump... Dont Fall for the Gutter Sluts ploy...

I love it..

Women for Trump CEO was just interviewed and they are mad that the Clinton campaign has brought this up instead of talking about the real issues facing us..

Other women interviewed said the same thing and added their disgust that the Clinton campaign even brought this up goes to show that they are out of touch with America..

Even Liberal women at those events were questioning why they were bringing up old locker room talk instead of the issues..

This is going to backfire huge on the Hillary Camp... The feed up with this crap people are just getting more pissed off... Fire them people up!!!!

I don't think there are very many "women for Trump".

If folks are truly questioning this...well, why aren't they questioning the constant bringing up of Bill Clinton's crap? Something fishy here....

As many have learned from you far left drones, to say one thing and do the opposite.

No one knows until the votes are counted and the electoral college decides the winner.

Odd....sounds an awful lot like...you.....go figure.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes I do wait until the electoral college decides who wins, why don't you?

Kinda like wikileaks is a Trump surrogate eh?

I don't care THAT much about Trumps womanizing/vulgur attitudes because it doesn't surprise me, it fits with his character, his multiple marriages and his philandering. I dislike Trump's candidacy for other reasons, this is just the icing. In general what people do in their private lives is their business until it becomes public, then it's embarrassing AND it indicates an utter lack of respect for women that has been prevalent throughout his campaign. That probably bothers me more than infidelity.

The thing is - it's Trump's party (you guys) who are supposed to be the party of fidelity, morality, and family values. You've drummed out your own for far lesser reasons, but you keep excusing Trump. Can't figure that one out.

Oh, and before we hear Bill, Bill, Bill....he isn't running for office. Neither is Melania.

Yeah, except Trump is a Dem at heart so his foul mouth isn't surprising.

I think a lot of peope, on both sides have "foul mouths" - they're just usually smart enough to restrain themselves in public.

Obviously you do not read the posts on this board, but you are a far left dorne and blind to many things!

You mean in terms of foul mouths?

You're somewhat selective in your observations my drone-obsessed friend :lol:

See how the far left drones will ignore their own!

Yes you do not read the board you are supposed be "moderating"..

Have you considered removing those blinders Kosh? ( not only do you look silly, but you bear an amazing resemblance to a horse, a creature I dearly love).

Foul mouths run the political spectrum. In case you haven't noticed :)

Glad you refrain, though the droninity gets tiresome....

Yeah, except Trump is a Dem at heart so his foul mouth isn't surprising.

I think a lot of peope, on both sides have "foul mouths" - they're just usually smart enough to restrain themselves in public.

Obviously you do not read the posts on this board, but you are a far left dorne and blind to many things!

Have you considered removing those blinders Kosh? ( not only do you look silly, but you bear an amazing resemblance to a horse, a creature I dearly love).

And my comments still stand true no matter how you want to spin it.

"Obviously you do not read the posts on this board, but you are a far left drone and blind to many things!"

"Obviously you do not read the posts on this board, but you are a far left drone and blind to many things!"
Well ain't that precious Kosh. I'm glad you like to overlook the foul mouths on your own partisan side. :)

Well ain't that precious Kosh. I'm glad you like to overlook the foul mouths on your own partisan side. :)

And my comments still stand!

So far nothing this far left drone has said will change that!

They do prove that they are dizzy from all that spinning!

Getting dizzy now are you?

Have a seat. We, at least, have some manners ;)

You haven't Ignored Kosh?
You've got True Grit.

Getting dizzy now are you?

Have a seat. We, at least, have some manners ;)

More irony impaired postings from a far left drone!

And your posts still prove my comments!

I don't care THAT much about Trumps womanizing/vulgur attitudes because it doesn't surprise me, it fits with his character, his multiple marriages and his philandering. I dislike Trump's candidacy for other reasons, this is just the icing. In general what people do in their private lives is their business until it becomes public, then it's embarrassing AND it indicates an utter lack of respect for women that has been prevalent throughout his campaign. That probably bothers me more than infidelity.

The thing is - it's Trump's party (you guys) who are supposed to be the party of fidelity, morality, and family values. You've drummed out your own for far lesser reasons, but you keep excusing Trump. Can't figure that one out.

Oh, and before we hear Bill, Bill, Bill....he isn't running for office. Neither is Melania.
Trumps job as president won't be to ensure women are respected. His job will be to get America respected again. Strong military, strong economy, jobs, infrastructure, sane medical industry, border security. None of which Clinton is interested in.

Trumps job as president won't be to ensure women are respected. His job will be to get America respected again. Strong military, strong economy, jobs, infrastructure, sane medical industry, border security. None of which Clinton is interested in.

I guess the words of Trump only matter to the far left if they can use it against him, although he does make it easy!

Donald Trump, a champion of women? His female employees think so.

How is Trump going to pay for all of that if he cuts taxes as much as he says he will?

If Trump wins, the country will be broke in 2 years.

How is Trump going to pay for all of that if he cuts taxes as much as he says he will?

If Trump wins, the country will be broke in 2 years.
We're already broke due to the moron policies of the current ahole running the country into the ground. One way or another the Clinton/Trump debacle is due to the total dissatisfaction with where we are headed...

Forum List

Back