🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump doubles record for longest time without science adviser

Yeah, well your hero, the obummer, had a fucking loon for a science adviser who predicted in the 1960's that by the 1980's there would be billions dying from starvation and disease. With skills like that I will take no adviser any day of the week.

Yeah, well your hero, the obummer, had a fucking loon for a science adviser who predicted in the 1960's that by the 1980's there would be billions dying from starvation and disease. With skills like that I will take no adviser any day of the week.
B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

knee_jerk_reflex_illustration_neurology_87459543.jpg

Science is a losing issue for republicans. Trump is smart to discourage his base from thinking too much.

Last edited:
Conservatives must not know how ridiculous they are with their moronic red herring fallies.

Conservatives must not know how ridiculous they are with their moronic red herring fallies.
Hmmm, the claim that there would be billions dying of starvation is the red herring.

Holdren said a billion could die by 2020, not what you said.
1sl7t0.jpg

Clearly you never bothered to read the books he and his buddy ehrlich wrote. I suggest you do so...That way you won't come across as an uneducated 'tard.

The Population Bomb - Wikipedia

Science is a losing issue for republicans. Trump is smart to discourage his base from thinking too much.
How is it a losing issue? Leftwing myths and hocus-pocus are not science, dumbass.
Yeah, evolution’s a myth and the world is 6,000 years old :rofl:

If it weren’t so backwards and destructive, social conservative’s beliefs would be hilarious

Biology-deniers who reject the idea that genders are determined by chromosomes and instead are determined by feelings are now complaining about the lack of a science advisor?

Now regressives, tell us....will you be happy if President Trump appoints a science advisor that believes sex and gender are determined by biology alone?

You progressives must not know how ridiculous you are when you state incorrect fallacies in an attempt to show how smart you think you are. holdrens lack of scientific accuracy are WELL known. How is it you are unfamiliar with his catastrophic failures? Oh, that's right...you're not as smart as you think you are. You are clearly a proud sufferer of D-K.

Science Advisors are for pussies

Trump went to WHARTON.....he doesn’t need advisors

The thread is about Trump not having a science adviser, not President Obama.

Unable to defend Trump’s incompetence, conservatives can only resort to failed attempts to deflect.

It’s further proof of how dishonest most conservatives are.

Forum List

Back