Trump draws record crowd in 24 hours ..

Apus.jpg

Trumpbots mumble with Trumps dick in their mouth ... bla bla bla

its not just me you stupid piss guzzlers, its an ISSUE reaching epic proportions ..

its not just me you stupid piss guzzlers, its an ISSUE reaching epic proportions ..

"Epic"?

Where? In your nursery school?

The unprecedented economic conflicts of this administration need to be visible to the American people, including any pertinent documentation which can reveal the foreign influences and financial interests which may put Donald Trump in conflict with the emoluments clause of the Constitution,” states a brief description of the petition.

lets see em scumbag ... you like being in the spotlight so damn much, step in and take a bow.

Last edited:

Nice meltdown is on the horizon....:badgrin:

So Trump says no one cares about his tax returns. We all know that is a lie. But lying is what Trump does, and bleeving is what Trump's Chumps do.

He is obviously hiding something he does not want the rube herd to see.

Donations to Planned Parenthood? Donations to anti-Iraq war organizations? Donations to Putin?

The unprecedented economic conflicts of this administration need to be visible to the American people, including any pertinent documentation which can reveal the foreign influences and financial interests which may put Donald Trump in conflict with the emoluments clause of the Constitution,” states a brief description of the petition.

lest see em scumbag ... you like being in the spotlight so damn much, step in and take a bow.

3eb5eee1bf271ef9d9bfbe545d06adbe2fd71daa.gif

lest see em scumbag ... you like being in the spotlight so damn much, step in and take a bow.

3eb5eee1bf271ef9d9bfbe545d06adbe2fd71daa.gif
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Donald J Trump to hyperventilating dimocrap scum re; showing his taxes, "Make me, scumbags"

Forum List

Back