Trump draws record crowd in 24 hours ..

Trump is obsessed with being the biggest and best. He received the biggest inauguration protest ever. I'll bet he's proud of that.

Trumpbots mumble with Trumps dick in their mouth ... bla bla bla

its not just me you stupid piss guzzlers, its an ISSUE reaching epic proportions ..
Nope we are happy with how Trump is handling things. Unlike how you made excuses for Obama's failures. Remember Gruber described you well, liberals stick up for him after he called you ignorant. That's what's called knob polishing your leader. If Trump does something wrong I'll call him out on it, and you can learn how to do it. Just in case there is another Democrat president in our lifetime.

The unprecedented economic conflicts of this administration need to be visible to the American people, including any pertinent documentation which can reveal the foreign influences and financial interests which may put Donald Trump in conflict with the emoluments clause of the Constitution,” states a brief description of the petition.

lest see em scumbag ... you like being in the spotlight so damn much, step in and take a bow.

Donald J Trump to hyperventilating dimocrap scum re; showing his taxes, "Make me, scumbags"

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe doesn't have to even listen to any of these Leftist bedwetters, they control nothing now.

Praise be to Kek who flows through The Donald.

30-pepe-trump.w710.h473.2x.jpg

People can rest assured that Trump's tax return is the greatest tax return in American history.

Trump is obsessed with being the biggest and best. He received the biggest inauguration protest ever. I'll bet he's proud of that.
George Soros is playing you like a fiddle.
"Soros" code word for "Jews".......doesn't sound quite as anti-semitic for those not in the know.

Fuck off moron, don't pull that garbage with people who know more than you do.

George Soros funds subversive groups across the Western world, in order to subvert Democracy itself, he also funds Open Borders in order to flood ONLY Western nations with Third World knuggledraggers, he's also given BLM 40 million dollars so they can cause civil unrest in the United States etc.

He is an International Criminal who very shortly will get an Interpol Red Notice put on his filthy buttocks.

You should stick to just babbling about things you know about like LGBTQ things, everything else you babble is either straight-up Trolling or you just embarrassing yourself and advertising what an incredibly low IQ you have.

"Soros" code word for "Jews".......doesn't sound quite as anti-semitic for those not in the know.
Really? That's something new. You are pulling the jew card, fantastic! It is the same as pulling the black card as racist. It means you have nothing intelligent to say nor to have a reasonable counter argument.....The fact that Soros is a jew has nothing to do with the criticism of his despicable actions. Nice try though..... :badgrin:

Really? That's something new. You are pulling the jew card, fantastic! It is the same as pulling the black card as racist. It means you have nothing intelligent to say nor to have a reasonable counter argument.....The fact that Soros is a jew has nothing to do with the criticism of his despicable actions. Nice try though..... :badgrin:

It's all that type have, they pull that crap essentially because they have nothing else, it's illustrative of the lack of intelligence that crowd has.

The good thing is, they are nothing now and they know it, which is why we're getting the meltdowns, the freaking out, the mega tantrums and bedwetting etc.

Fuck off moron, don't pull that garbage with people who know more than you do.

George Soros funds subversive groups across the Western world, in order to subvert Democracy itself, he also funds Open Borders in order to flood ONLY Western nations with Third World knuggledraggers, he's also given BLM 40 million dollars so they can cause civil unrest in the United States etc.

He is an International Criminal who very shortly will get an Interpol Red Notice put on his filthy buttocks.

You should stick to just babbling about things you know about like LGBTQ things, everything else you babble is either straight-up Trolling or you just embarrassing yourself and advertising what an incredibly low IQ you have.
Now, we can see the Soros propaganda machine to deflect from his despicable machinations to focusing on the jew issue and start labeling people as antisemites to shut them up.

tiny bubbles, gargle, swallow ... standard OS for Trumpbots after Tinyhands blesses them with a tiny load.

Trumpbots mumble with Trumps dick in their mouth ... bla bla bla

its not just me you stupid piss guzzlers, its an ISSUE reaching epic proportions ..
It's fabricated outrage. What is going on is the globalist leftists are losing power around the world. They still can't get over Brexit, now Trump? He will do the opposite of what they want. Liberals are being used as useful idiots.

Forum List

Back