Trump Dumps Manafort?

Donald Trump is a desperate man at this point. When people become desperate they grab at anything to ensure a win. Trumps desperation is a must win and he's been quoted as saying he will do and say just about anything to ensure his win this fall.....but that desperation has a whole lot more need attached to it than anyone realizes......

A loss for Donald Trump will place him back among the people, us, you and me. And a lot of these people aren't normal, aren't sane and a whole lot are angry at Trump and for the remainder of his life, he will need the best security not only for himself but for his family that money can buy. He will also be expected to kick it with the little guy, the white trash, the hillbillies that stood firm with him all these months and they will approach Trump as if they're best friends.....see others that run for president and get nod and LOSE....go back to their political protection as governors, senators, congressmen, etc...Trump has to go back and face publically all the hate he created and he'll have to answer for that, with no means to atone.

That wasn't something I expected. I mean....Trump knows the best people....and he'd never need to reconsider his management decisions.

The campaign has put Manafort on the back burner and hired the Brietbart guy and some other woman to run his business. Yes....it's a business.

Today, the Orange Jesus will bring a Putin loving stooge ( Flynn )into his national security briefing. Sound decision making.

Yesterday's prompter speech is now effectively out of the news cycle.
Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.
Hillary Clinton has ties to Russia. Are you fucking retarded?
BIG MOTHERFUCKIN DIFFERENCE HERE......SHE'S NOT RUNNING ABOUT THE GOTDAMN COUNTRY BRAGGING THAT SHE' KNOWS THE FUCKIN GUY "PERSONALLY". TRUMP THINKS ITS A BADGE OF FUCKIN HONOR, THAT'S HOW STUPID THIS BITCH IS
57b3fe351700001108c73ac6.png
LOL you are such a ignorant hack.
Truth hurts fella's., sorry
I know.. that's why people are always patting you on your back. sympathy and shit

Didn't he say about his current staff, "they are the best, winners, great people". So now they aren't but has he said about the new hires "they are the best, winners, great people"?
katrina pierson was just on cnn lying and saying that this isn't a campaign shake-up

Donald Trump is a desperate man at this point. When people become desperate they grab at anything to ensure a win. Trumps desperation is a must win and he's been quoted as saying he will do and say just about anything to ensure his win this fall.....but that desperation has a whole lot more need attached to it than anyone realizes......

A loss for Donald Trump will place him back among the people, us, you and me. And a lot of these people aren't normal, aren't sane and a whole lot are angry at Trump and for the remainder of his life, he will need the best security not only for himself but for his family that money can buy. He will also be expected to kick it with the little guy, the white trash, the hillbillies that stood firm with him all these months and they will approach Trump as if they're best friends.....see others that run for president and get nod and LOSE....go back to their political protection as governors, senators, congressmen, etc...Trump has to go back and face publically all the hate he created and he'll have to answer for that, with no means to atone.

That wasn't something I expected. I mean....Trump knows the best people....and he'd never need to reconsider his management decisions.

The campaign has put Manafort on the back burner and hired the Brietbart guy and some other woman to run his business. Yes....it's a business.

Today, the Orange Jesus will bring a Putin loving stooge ( Flynn )into his national security briefing. Sound decision making.

Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.
Hillary Clinton has ties to Russia. Are you fucking retarded?
BIG MOTHERFUCKIN DIFFERENCE HERE......SHE'S NOT RUNNING ABOUT THE GOTDAMN COUNTRY BRAGGING THAT SHE' KNOWS THE FUCKIN GUY "PERSONALLY". TRUMP THINKS ITS A BADGE OF FUCKIN HONOR, THAT'S HOW STUPID THIS BITCH IS
57b3fe351700001108c73ac6.png
LOL you are such a ignorant hack.
An you are an ignorant, inbred fucking asshole.
That's is just soooo clever :lol:

Flynn knows more about national security than you know about your own penis bro. ANY President would be lucky to have his advice on the matter.

Flynn knows more about national security than you know about your own penis bro. ANY President would be lucky to have his advice on the matter.

He's a Trump supporter. Disqualified

You Trump haters (which includes me, but) better take notice that he gave a good speech last night. Reasonable for once. If he keeps this up, we got a problem.
you really thought that was a good speech?

it ignored real issues in favor of a 'solution' that will only exasperate them
I'm just an old white lady; I don't profess to know all the answers. I don't know how what he said last night could exasperate anyone but the criminals, though. He was careful not to go full hysteric like he did on Mexican immigrants.

He's a Trump supporter. Disqualified

That's because you are a moron who thinks only those who agree with YOU are qualified.

Flynn's qualification re national security are UNQUESTIONED.

You Trump haters (which includes me, but) better take notice that he gave a good speech last night. Reasonable for once. If he keeps this up, we got a problem.
Listen, ha ha ha ha...there is nothing Trump can say or do, that will suddenly make people think, he's grown a brain. If anything, we'll all be thinking like we're all doing now, is that finally someone has WRITTEN ENOUGH BULLSHIT ON A TELEPROMPTER THAT THIS FOOL CAN READ.

A little history for ya....did you know that Adolf Hitler, never smoked, never drank, never messed around with a lot of women, was faithful to Ava until the end, dressed immaculately in uniform, but turned out to be the most diabolically human being in the 21st century. Churchill on the other hand, loved women, loved drinking and smoking, dressed like a slob, but become our most important allie and leader of the 21st century....in short, you can put lipstick on a pig, spray it down, make it read from a teleprompted with fake words shoved in its mouth....but guess what its still a pig. Thank God, not all people in this country are stupid like conservatives.....the man goes to a all white part of Milwalkee to talk about BLACK ISSUES....I rest my case!!

No. It was pablum.
He wants to put more cops on the street. That's a plus.

That's actually THREE reasonable speeches this week. If he doesn't ruin his own momentum with a Trumpism that is.
in what world?

Listen, ha ha ha ha...there is nothing Trump can say or do, that will suddenly make people think, he's grown a brain. If anything, we'll all be thinking like we're all doing now, is that finally someone has WRITTEN ENOUGH BULLSHIT ON A TELEPROMPTER THAT THIS FOOL CAN READ.

A little history for ya....did you know that Adolf Hitler, never smoked, never drank, never messed around with a lot of women, was faithful to Ava until the end, dressed immaculately in uniform, but turned out to be the most diabolically human being in the 21st century. Churchill on the other hand, loved women, loved drinking and smoking, dressed like a slob, but become our most important allie and leader of the 21st century....in short, you can put lipstick on a pig, spray it down, make it read from a teleprompted with fake words shoved in its mouth....but guess what its still a pig. Thank God, not all people in this country are stupid like conservatives.....the man goes to a all white part of Milwalkee to talk about BLACK ISSUES....I rest my case!!
Thanks for reminding me ... I know in my head that all these people have their speeches written for them, but every single time, I fall for it. Keep in mind, though, TR, that Trump is not the kinda guy who will read stuff he objects to. He has proven he doesn't do what he doesn't like.
I totally disagree with his policy regarding immigration and refugees; the whole foreign policy speech gave me creepy crawlies. I don't understand economics enough to know what in hell to think about either candidate's proposals there. I won't vote for him, but we can't sleep through his actually hitting the ball once in awhile. "Personality" issues aren't going to be a deal breaker for everyone. If they were, no one would vote for him OR Clinton.

Thanks for reminding me ... I know in my head that all these people have their speeches written for them, but every single time, I fall for it. Keep in mind, though, TR, that Trump is not the kinda guy who will read stuff he objects to. He has proven he doesn't do what he doesn't like.
I totally disagree with his policy regarding immigration and refugees; the whole foreign policy speech gave me creepy crawlies. I don't understand economics enough to know what in hell to think about either candidate's proposals there. I won't vote for him, but we can't sleep through his actually hitting the ball once in awhile. "Personality" issues aren't going to be a deal breaker for everyone. If they were, no one would vote for him OR Clinton.
Trump's policies result in recession, a depressed housing market, a net loss of about 10 million jobs, and of course huge tax breaks for the very wealthy.

Forum List

Back