Trump Dumps Manafort?

That wasn't something I expected. I mean....Trump knows the best people....and he'd never need to reconsider his management decisions.

The campaign has put Manafort on the back burner and hired the Brietbart guy and some other woman to run his business. Yes....it's a business.

Today, the Orange Jesus will bring a Putin loving stooge ( Flynn )into his national security briefing. Sound decision making.

Yesterday's prompter speech is now effectively out of the news cycle.

Probably a bad idea to have someone working for you who got millions of dollars to "lobby" for a foreign government but didn't register as a foreign lobbyist.

I'm going to guess our buddy manager was/is a spy.

That wasn't something I expected. I mean....Trump knows the best people....and he'd never need to reconsider his management decisions.

The campaign has put Manafort on the back burner and hired the Brietbart guy and some other woman to run his business. Yes....it's a business.

Today, the Orange Jesus will bring a Putin loving stooge ( Flynn )into his national security briefing. Sound decision making.

I hear he's using Ailes, as well. Is Flynn the same guy that was considered for Trump's VP? What makes you say he's a Putin loving stooge?

They're saying ailes has nothing to do with the campaign. Everyone knows they're lying

btw. Trump doesn't drink alcohol..
according to whom?

Actually he's always said he's never had a drink. Clearly he's either doing something else or he needs to be medicated
maybe he doesn't, but the last person I'll trust on trump is trump

Hillary-Benghazi-Trust.jpg

Donald Trump is a desperate man at this point. When people become desperate they grab at anything to ensure a win. Trumps desperation is a must win and he's been quoted as saying he will do and say just about anything to ensure his win this fall.....but that desperation has a whole lot more need attached to it than anyone realizes......

A loss for Donald Trump will place him back among the people, us, you and me. And a lot of these people aren't normal, aren't sane and a whole lot are angry at Trump and for the remainder of his life, he will need the best security not only for himself but for his family that money can buy. He will also be expected to kick it with the little guy, the white trash, the hillbillies that stood firm with him all these months and they will approach Trump as if they're best friends.....see others that run for president and get nod and LOSE....go back to their political protection as governors, senators, congressmen, etc...Trump has to go back and face publically all the hate he created and he'll have to answer for that, with no means to atone.

Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.
Hillary Clinton has ties to Russia. Are you fucking retarded?
BIG MOTHERFUCKIN DIFFERENCE HERE......SHE'S NOT RUNNING ABOUT THE GOTDAMN COUNTRY BRAGGING THAT SHE' KNOWS THE FUCKIN GUY "PERSONALLY". TRUMP THINKS ITS A BADGE OF FUCKIN HONOR, THAT'S HOW STUPID THIS BITCH IS
57b3fe351700001108c73ac6.png

Donald Trump is a desperate man at this point. When people become desperate they grab at anything to ensure a win. Trumps desperation is a must win and he's been quoted as saying he will do and say just about anything to ensure his win this fall.....but that desperation has a whole lot more need attached to it than anyone realizes......

A loss for Donald Trump will place him back among the people, us, you and me. And a lot of these people aren't normal, aren't sane and a whole lot are angry at Trump and for the remainder of his life, he will need the best security not only for himself but for his family that money can buy. He will also be expected to kick it with the little guy, the white trash, the hillbillies that stood firm with him all these months and they will approach Trump as if they're best friends.....see others that run for president and get nod and LOSE....go back to their political protection as governors, senators, congressmen, etc...Trump has to go back and face publically all the hate he created and he'll have to answer for that, with no means to atone.

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.
BIG MOTHERFUCKIN DIFFERENCE HERE......SHE'S NOT RUNNING ABOUT THE GOTDAMN COUNTRY BRAGGING THAT SHE' KNOWS THE FUCKIN GUY "PERSONALLY". TRUMP THINKS ITS A BADGE OF FUCKIN HONOR, THAT'S HOW STUPID THIS BITCH IS
LOL you are such a ignorant hack.

An you are an ignorant, inbred fucking asshole.

Ah, the truth is painful, isn't it.

Truth hurts fella's., sorry

Ah, the truth is painful, isn't it.

It is for you, no doubt... :itsok:

You Trump haters (which includes me, but) better take notice that he gave a good speech last night. Reasonable for once. If he keeps this up, we got a problem.

Didn't he say about his current staff, "they are the best, winners, great people". So now they aren't but has he said about the new hires "they are the best, winners, great people"?

You Trump haters (which includes me, but) better take notice that he gave a good speech last night. Reasonable for once. If he keeps this up, we got a problem.
you really thought that was a good speech?

it ignored real issues in favor of a 'solution' that will only exasperate them

Forum List

Back