Highlights from Episode 1:
Obamacare dead. Check
Tax Reform. Check
Embassy moving to Jerusalem. Check
ANWAR open. Check
Economy taking off after 10 years. Check

Episode 2?
Iran Deal renegotiated into Deal.

Indictment of Hillary for Uranium One and mishandled classified intel.

Super majority for Trump in both Houses.

North Korea capitulates.

Further exposing of Obama’s anti American efforts with terrorists.

Goony birds of the Alt Right are squawking about

ACA continues: check
Embassy not moving to Jerusalem: check
No wall: check
No mass deportation: check
LGBTQ rights secure: check
Economy continuing to take off for the third straight year: thanks Obama

DACA end. Deport the illegals.
Restore religious rights.
Put obama in prison where he belongs.
Purge FBI and CIA of all democrats.

0.9% GDP is a strong economy only in Leftardsville.

Thanks for reminding us illegal immigration plummeted this year.

How soon before moderate Dem's abandon their party and switch to Republican under Trump to get in on the wins?
I don't know, I thought for sure one would vote for helping american people. but nope!!! that did seem odd to me that not one. They like their DNC revenue for losing.

0.9% GDP is a strong economy only in Leftardsville. Thanks for reminding us illegal immigration plummeted this year.
You are confused as usual, comrade. Deportations this year fell, because immigrants were better at hiding.

No wall. No mass deportation. ACA remains strong. LGBTQ rights remain strong.

How soon before moderate Dem's abandon their party and switch to Republican under Trump to get in on the wins?
I don't know, I thought for sure one would vote for helping american people. but nope!!! that did seem odd to me that not one. They like their DNC revenue for losing.
The left are calling for boycotts of companies that are giving bonuses to their employees. Shows you how deranged the are.

The left are calling for boycotts of companies that are giving bonuses to their employees. Shows you how deranged the are.
they won't be happy until everyone is jobless. just ask them. they can't wait to get as many illegals in to take away jobs from citizens.

0.9% GDP is a strong economy only in Leftardsville. Thanks for reminding us illegal immigration plummeted this year.
You are confused as usual, comrade. Deportations this year fell, because immigrants were better at hiding.

Wall not needed, illegal immigration has plummeted.
ACA is dead.
Homos are finding they are going to be sued and prosecuted for religious persecution.

The ACA is imploding and will be finished off now that the mandate is gone. Under O, we had the lowest GDPs in the history of the country so no thanks to him for the economy.

In my estimation, Episode 2 should be NAFTA and dealing with Chinese trade abuses. Also dealing with N Korea. These issues might cross over into episode 3 or even 4.

If he does these things, how can Democrats debate him? Their entire argument was that 'Trump made many promises, he won't keep them and voters will see they have been duped". Well, thus far he has kept them, he needs to continue.

Obamacare dead. Check
Tax Reform. Check
ANWAR open. Check

Don't forget Supreme Court Blocked, Trans-Pacific Partnership blocked and Paris Accord BLOCKED.

Check, check, recheck, and checkerreckcheck.

Episode 2?
Iran Deal renegotiated into Deal.

Indictment of Hillary for Uranium One and mishandled classified intel.

Super majority for Trump in both Houses.

North Korea capitulates.

Further exposing of Obama’s anti American efforts with terrorists.

I would add breaking up of the Deep State in the DOJ and FBI, fundamental shift of power in the world shifted back to us, improved ties and better cooperation with Russia, construction of border wall begun, and formulation of eventual repair to healthcare system.

Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 2.33.42 PM.png

Obamacare dead. Check
Tax Reform. Check
ANWAR open. Check

Even with as long as I have been on this board I am still amazed at the fantasy world that Trump lemmings live in.

I know that ignorance is bliss, but damn do you all need to be that happy?

ObamaCare is not dead, all the rules and regulations that were in that 1000 page law are still in effect and fucking hospitals every day and driving small rural hospitals out of business at a record pace. Yep, the mandate is dead and now even more uninsured, unable to pay people will be showing up at hospitals driving them even further into the red all because the fucking GOP could not do what they said they were going to do for the last 6 years.

There was no tax reform, there was a temporary tax cut, that is all. No reform at all.

No embassy has moved even though it could have happened the same day that Trump announced it. There is no reason to wait if you are going to do it.

ANWAR is now open.

An economy making less jobs than it was the last 4 years straight is not really taking off.

But hey, you got one right! Good job!

Obamacare dead. Check
Tax Reform. Check
ANWAR open. Check

Even with as long as I have been on this board I am still amazed at the fantasy world that Trump lemmings live in.

ObamaCare is not dead, all the rules and regulations that were in that 1000 page law are still in effect and fucking hospitals every day and driving small rural hospitals out of business at a record pace. Yep, the mandate is dead and now even more uninsured, unable to pay people will be showing up at hospitals driving them even further into the red all because the fucking GOP could not do what they said they were going to do for the last 6 years.

There was no tax reform, there was a temporary tax cut, that is all. No reform at all.

No embassy has moved even though it could have happened the same day that Trump announced it. There is no reason to wait if you are going to do it.

ANWAR is now open.

An economy making less jobs than it was the last 4 years straight is not really taking off.

IRONY ALERT!

Obamacare dead. Check
Tax Reform. Check
ANWAR open. Check

ANWAR is now open.

IRONY ALERT!

Simply shocking you could not refute a single point. Who would have thought that would be the case...besides everybody.

Keep on living in your little fantasy world with your head up Trump's ass. It seems to be a perfect fit.

I took Trump most seriously regarding Obamacare, immigration, trade protectionism and tax reform. I'll guess immigration is next, with initial focus on DACA. Didn't like his stance on trade and with employment/economy going good, I doubt he'll screw things up with any major changes to trade policies of the last 25 years. Don't believe in his leadership skills to rally nations to get behind us regarding foreign affairs.

Last edited:

Not even the Senator from West Virginia. Pelosi and Schumer obviously threatened them not to or else.

Just wait until those sealed indictment are served and Trump drains the entire swamp in one glorious day. When the swamp is drained all Trumps promises will follow.

Forum List

Back