Trump falls off Forbes rich list - not rich enough anymore

Of coure it doesnt mean that he is broke. He just isnt able to mix with the big boys. Sad.

I suspect tha this will hurt his pride immensely. So we should all enjoy it.

The decline of the ex tv reality host continues. His friends Kim and Vlad will be concerned.
Since we have a better idea of how much he lies about his wealth (to get other people's money) now, it's fair to wonder what that number actually is.

I wonder if it's even more than Daddy gave him.

Asian mythology established death by a thousand cuts and that's the modern strategy of the banana republic. Indict a political enemy on a dozen or a hundred frivolous charges that have little or no merit and drive him to bankruptcy with legal bills.

They also established the concept of Karma. For his entire business career Trump used this same strategy to win court cases.

Of coure it doesnt mean that he is broke. He just isnt able to mix with the big boys. Sad.

The decline of the ex tv reality host continues. His friends Kim and Vlad will be concerned.
So he IS a billionaire afterall?

Everyone is a billionaire. All they have to do is decide their toenail clippings are worth a billion dollars and boom! Instant billionaire.
This wasnt Trump's claim. It's Forbes who says he is a billionaire, and they arent basing it off of "toenail clippings".

Trump says whatever you think you’re worth is good enough.

Anything is possible.
Apparently the bank agreed with him ‘cause they lent him the money. He also paid it back. What’s your problem?

It seems that everyone is corrupt apart from the fraudster sex offender..
Yes, everyone who is charging him is corrupt because he never did anything wrong. Paying off a gold digging whore is not illegal retaining documents as President of the United States is not illegal making his speech on January 6 is not illegal. The problem with you is that you don’t understand what’s going on, you just read the MSM headlines and come here spewing your hateful bullshit.

Yes, everyone who is charging him is corrupt because he never did anything wrong. Paying off a gold digging whore is not illegal retaining documents as President of the United States is not illegal making his speech on January 6 is not illegal. The problem with you is that you don’t understand what’s going on, you just read the MSM headlines and come here spewing your hateful bullshit.
No. all of it is illegal. And this is just what we know. What else has he done ?

No. all of it is illegal. And this is just what we know. What else has he done ?
None of what he is charged with is illegal. I told you why but your blind hatred keeps you from the truth of what's going on. You can't even explain your position. You don't understand American politics anyway, stay in your own lane.

God, you're fucking stoopid.
No you are because you're obviously oblivious to what the Democrats have done to this country. They are the party of slavery and personal destruction of their political enemies.

No President has ever been on that list before Trump.....so what?

Asian mythology established death by a thousand cuts and that's the modern strategy of the banana republic. Indict a political enemy on a dozen or a hundred frivolous charges that have little or no merit and drive him to bankruptcy with legal bills.
Yes.....

Forum List

Back