Trump fans; be honest, what level of confidence do you have for a trump victory?

Yup. And the past is not an indicator of the future.

The polls are quite clear that HRC may get more than 440 EVs.

First I'm not a Trump or Hillary fan second the debates as they usually do will decide the election. If I had to guess right now factoring in Trumps inabaility to control his mouth and Hillarys continuous scandals I would put it at 50/50.

Most debates do not decide the election.

I don't know why Trump supporters think he's going to get a bump from the debates. He says something stupid almost every day that hurts him in the polls. He'll certainly do the same onstage at the debates.

First I'm not a Trump or Hillary fan second the debates as they usually do will decide the election. If I had to guess right now factoring in Trumps inabaility to control his mouth and Hillarys continuous scandals I would put it at 50/50.

I don't know why Trump supporters think he's going to get a bump from the debates. He says something stupid almost every day that hurts him in the polls. He'll certainly do the same onstage at the debates.
Because everyone wants their job offshored.
They do; they really do!

Your entitled to your opinion about the impact of debates if the race is close they will have an impact. As I clearly stated I'm neither a Trump or Hillary supporter yes Trump says stupid stuff as does Hillary when trying to explain away one of her seemingly endless scandals they are both terrible candidates which is why I think the race will be close and the debates will matter.

10/10...the silent majority WILL vote for Trump.

The silent majority is nothing more than about two dozen old farts waving their bibles around and repeating Rush quotes to each other. If they were actually silent, they wouldn't be laughed at so often or look so pathetic.

Trump fans; be honest, what level of confidence do you have for a trump victory?
100%

10/10...the silent majority WILL vote for Trump.

The silent majority is nothing more than about two dozen old farts waving their bibles around and repeating Rush quotes to each other. If they were actually silent, they wouldn't be laughed at so often or look so pathetic.
So lame.

Exactly, but they think they are still politically relevant.
I despise CTR and old fart veterans who lived their lives through civil service jobs and are stupid enough to be neo-cons.

Your entitled to your opinion about the impact of debates if the race is close they will have an impact. As I clearly stated I'm neither a Trump or Hillary supporter yes Trump says stupid stuff as does Hillary when trying to explain away one of her seemingly endless scandals they are both terrible candidates which is why I think the race will be close and the debates will matter.
The race is not, and we have seen nothing to indicate that it will be close.

Believe what you want I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you of anything.

Believe what you want I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you of anything.
You can pretend your fantasies are facts, but the normal world won't.

I'm not the one who in regards to Trump has a blind spot the size of the Grand Canyon. You have no interest in facts you just want people to help feed your Trump obsession no thanks I already have a full time job having said that I'm now checking out of this conversation.

The hysteria from the left proves the left is worried. Instead of telling us what good Hillary will do (she's supposed to fix what isn't broken, remember?) all they have is increased hyperventilation over everything Trump says.

That tactic stopped working on most people when they were around 5 or 7 years old.

I'm not the one who in regards to Trump has a blind spot the size of the Grand Canyon. You have no interest in facts you just want people to help feed your Trump obsession no thanks I already have a full time job having said that I'm now checking out of this conversation.
What are you blathering about. Trump's own worst enemy is not HRC, it is himself. He can't stop his mouth, and since he can't, his slippage will continue. The far right hysteria from you and weasel reveal that you guys are worried, very worried. You should be.

51% sure he will win in November.

100% sure it mean nothing in August.

Forum List

Back