Trump fans; be honest, what level of confidence do you have for a trump victory?

We'll see what happens with the investigation into the Clinton Foundation by the prosecutor for the Southern District of the State of New York and from what we glean from the further release of her emails.
As dangerous as Trump is, even if the Clintons were found selling political positions for whatever with whoever, I'd still have to sigh and vote for Hillary. A baboon with rabies would be a more sober choice for POTUS than Trump. Yeah, he's that bad.

We'll see what happens with the investigation into the Clinton Foundation by the prosecutor for the Southern District of the State of New York and from what we glean from the further release of her emails.
As dangerous as Trump is, even if the Clintons were found selling political positions for whatever with whoever, I'd still have to sigh and vote for Hillary. A baboon with rabies would be a more sober choice for POTUS than Trump. Yeah, he's that bad.

Well, that tells me exactly how much of an American Patriot you really are. If we ever do find ourselves in a combat situation, I will remember to keep you in front of me and keep my eyes on you.

First I'm not a Trump or Hillary fan second the debates as they usually do will decide the election. If I had to guess right now factoring in Trumps inabaility to control his mouth and Hillarys continuous scandals I would put it at 50/50.

Most debates do not decide the election.

I don't know why Trump supporters think he's going to get a bump from the debates. He says something stupid almost every day that hurts him in the polls. He'll certainly do the same onstage at the debates.
Your entitled to your opinion about the impact of debates if the race is close they will have an impact. As I clearly stated I'm neither a Trump or Hillary supporter yes Trump says stupid stuff as does Hillary when trying to explain away one of her seemingly endless scandals they are both terrible candidates which is why I think the race will be close and the debates will matter.
The race is not, and we have seen nothing to indicate that it will be close.

Jake Boy, you really had problems in English class did you not?

First I'm not a Trump or Hillary fan second the debates as they usually do will decide the election. If I had to guess right now factoring in Trumps inabaility to control his mouth and Hillarys continuous scandals I would put it at 50/50.

I don't know why Trump supporters think he's going to get a bump from the debates. He says something stupid almost every day that hurts him in the polls. He'll certainly do the same onstage at the debates.
Your entitled to your opinion about the impact of debates if the race is close they will have an impact. As I clearly stated I'm neither a Trump or Hillary supporter yes Trump says stupid stuff as does Hillary when trying to explain away one of her seemingly endless scandals they are both terrible candidates which is why I think the race will be close and the debates will matter.

Not at all. I dumbed it down for you. The fact remains that Trump fans refuse to be honest if they state they have confidence in a Trump victory. Either that or they are mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, or malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three, like you.

Not at all. I dumbed it down for you. The fact remains that Trump fans refuse to be honest if they state they have confidence in a Trump victory. Either that or they are mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, or malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three, like you.

Well, I am voting for Trump and my usage of the English language is far better than your own.

Well, I am voting for Trump and my usage of the English language is far better than your own.
sez ewe

Forum List

Back