Trump fired She-Male wrestler

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
When he owned Monday Night Raw several years ago, one of the competitors was a transgender wrestler by the name of Santina Marelli.

President Trump took one look to get a load of this transbroad, and fired them immediately. It is unfair for men and women to compete, particularly in combat sports, I don't know why the folks at the U. of Penn can't understand it, their most distinguished alumni does.

God bless Donald Trump. After he left, it was like someone knocked down the pillars of gender normality and the country was invaded by a horde of sick Philistine freaks.

Correct, but it would be fun to watch a guy smack Rhonda Rousey around a bit... I'll volunteer!!!

U Penn is a global disgrace. It is encouraging that women athletes are starting to really let these sick trans activists know they are not on board...

Correct, but it would be fun to watch a guy smack Rhonda Rousey around a bit... I'll volunteer!!!

U Penn is a global disgrace. It is encouraging that women athletes are starting to really let these sick trans activists know they are not on board...

The only time I ever saw that was when the American Dream slapped BabyDoll.

I'm okay with fakes participating in fake fighting. In real sports, not so much.

Forum List

Back