🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Fleeing The Dump

I don't feel like this Russian business will amount to much and so Trump on one of his golf courses is the closest we can do to putting him out to pasture. Why complain?

The entire White House is being evacuated for repairs...he couldn't stay there if he wanted to.

That won't stop the FAKE NEWS, will the resident liberals vomit fake news reports of Trump taking a vacation? Wait that really isn't a question is it.
Maybe we will but can such an even handed LOL guy like you give the repubs their fair due also on the false news issue?

is he having a golden toilet bowl installed too like he has at his home?

You don't know how to capitalize a letter to begin a sentence do you?
lol.gif
What kind of pig of a man has golden bathrooms? AND are you the punctuation mod.....?

A real man who made billions of dollars in business, how much did you earn last year less than $60k is my guess and I'm being generous.
Day Change **

-$45,829.11,,,,,,,,,,I lost that today Made over 100k yesterday with AAPL and I could afford a golden bathroom But only a real ass would have one

What kind of pig of a man has golden bathrooms? AND are you the punctuation mod.....?

Nope, just see no purpose in replying to semi-literates....I see you can capitalize a letter but were just too lazy to.

The Rat Media is now HOWLING that the President is leaving on a 17 day vacation. Sneering that he claimed during the campaign that he wouldn't take vacations, here he is taking one....to his Bedminister golf course in New Jersey. He's not going to Martha's Vineyard rubbing elbows with millionaire communists, or clearing brush at a ranch in Crawford, or riding horses at his Santa Ynez Mountain ranch like Reagan did. No, instead he's off to play golf like he said he'd never do, right? He's a liar and not really president by 3M votes and what else? oh, yeah, Putin's puppet. :uhoh3:

635768736045671088-trump.waterfall.2.jpg

And then there's the truth:

Besides the replacement of the West Wing’s heating and cooling system, repairs are also to be made to the steps on the South Portico, the side of the White House facing the National Mall. Cosmetic upgrades, including interior painting, replacing carpeting and curtains and fixing water leaks in the press office ceiling, are also on the maintenance list. Repairmen and others are expected to work around the clock during the coming weeks to complete all the upgrades by Aug. 21.

Trump set to embark on 1st vacation since inauguration
Yes, for the truth according to YOUR LINK...lol.
Actually, Trump gets out of town quite often. So far, he has spent 13 of 28 weekends in office away from the White House, mostly at his properties in Palm Beach, Florida, or in Bedminster, New Jersey, according to an Associated Press count. The figures include a weekend during official travel overseas, and Father’s Day weekend at Camp David, the government-owned presidential retreat in Maryland.
Don't worry about replying, it'll simply be another lie like your thread...

Forum List

Back