Trump Force 47

Shut the fuck up stupid white man
MiddleFinger.gif

You fascist deviants just keep at it, as if we won't fuck you animals up, as if you are free to just rape and groom our kids, attempt to assassinate your lawful political opponents, incite destruction and mayhem within our nation, and otherwise incite Satanic evil, all free and clear of our inevitable and righteous annihilating response to you animals, just keep at it, the clock ticks and your date with eternity approaches.... Who do you plan on hiding behind, I am the armed forces, we will not be defending you fascist democrats again, this time you are on your own, and with nowhere to hide from the wrath you have called down upon selves.... :fu:
I’m not a Democrat but do you know who is?
The Commander-In-Chief of the United States.
Good luck.

You fascist deviants just keep at it, as if we won't fuck you animals up, as if you are free to just rape and groom our kids, attempt to assassinate your lawful political opponents, incite destruction and mayhem within our nation, and otherwise incite Satanic evil, all free and clear of our inevitable and righteous annihilating response to you animals, just keep at it, the clock ticks and your date with eternity approaches.... Who do you plan on hiding behind, I am the armed forces, we will not be defending you fascist democrats again, this time you are on your own, and with nowhere to hide from the wrath you have called down upon selves.... :fu:
Lighten up Francis.

You just continue on as if you are an innocent, like its all just fun & games, but make no mistake, we are coming for you animals, no quarter, no safe harbor, you are all of you departing, all of you! :wink:
Hilarious fuckup

Forum List

Back