Trump gets bump in polls in battleground states from RFK getting out of race.

Team Kamala is panicking. The more Kennedy campaigns for/with Trump these numbers will go up.

This is why Trump shouldn't give in to her debate demands. He can keep campaigning and winning in the market of ideas and policies with a growing group of popular politicians from both sides of the aisle.

If the Dems aren't punished for the parachuting in of a new candidate because polls were bad, to quote Pelosi, "I did what I had to do". If they aren't punished for hiding their candidate from the public for the second election in a row, than the usual American democracy is at stake.

if I were Trump I would just do Town Halls unless they agree to multiple debates with agreed upon rules. He can take his message directly to the people.

Run a campaign on youtube through independent media. Run further interviews on twitter. Especially after he preps with Tulsi.

Not surprising that the crazies who supported Kennedy would naturally flock to trump. They are already conspiracy theory nuts halfway to becoming fully vetted cult members.

Not surprising that the crazies who supported Kennedy would naturally flock to trump. They are already conspiracy theory nuts halfway to becoming fully vetted cult members.
The words conspiracy theory are actually gaining a new form of credibility these days in light of the continuously revealed flotsam flowing like a menstrual blood river out of DC.

It's getting to the point where it's no longer a bad thing to be called conspiracy theorist.

The words conspiracy theory are actually gaining a new form of credibility these days in light of the continuously revealed flotsam flowing like a menstrual blood river out of DC.

It's getting to the point where it's no longer a bad thing to be called conspiracy theorist.
Yes. The crazies are now proud of their crazy. Thanks Trump.

Yes. The crazies are now proud of their crazy. Thanks Trump.
Unfortunately it's not so crazy.

However we do recognize that it has been a successful strategy in the past to tag name whistleblowers, truth tellers and otherwise people who have their eyes opened enough to see what's happening as crazy.

It is however losing its effect as people wade through the accusations nonchalantly these days.... Undeterred and unwilling to be embarrassed away from seeing the truth.

You always repeat these random and isolated arguments. Have you heard some of which Democrat politicians have said over the last few years? Many politicians make unpopular, out-of-the-mainstream comments.

Vote on policies or you get the government you deserve.

Last edited:
Bingo.
Problem is that too many numbskull voters treat elections as though they’re 5th grade student council popularity contests.

Yep.... Do you see the people who show up for the Kamala rallies? Sixty to seventy percent of the people there are overweight, middle-aged white women who think Trump is the reincarnation of Satan.

Nine out of ten of them probably have absolutely no idea whatsoever about any policy issues.. That's not why they're there.

Fresh off of their afternoon soap operas and pissed off at anything that looks like it might be male they form a huge army of voting strength that should absolutely be extinguished in a furnace somewhere under the pressure of a nuclear fire.

Jo

Yep.... Do you see the people who show up for the Kamala rallies? Sixty to seventy percent of the people there are overweight, middle-aged white women who think Trump is the reincarnation of Satan.

Nine out of ten of them probably have absolutely no idea whatsoever about any policy issues.. That's not why they're there.

Fresh off of their afternoon soap operas and pissed off at anything that looks like it might be male they form a huge army of voting strength that should absolutely be extinguished in a furnace somewhere under the pressure of a nuclear fire.

Jo
Just sell pussy hats that have subliminal brain manipulating devices in them directing them to oppose democrats.

This is why Trump shouldn't give in to her debate demands. He can keep campaigning and winning in the market of ideas and policies with a growing group of popular politicians from both sides of the aisle.

If the Dems aren't punished for the parachuting in of a new candidate because polls were bad, to quote Pelosi, "I did what I had to do". If they aren't punished for hiding their candidate from the public for the second election in a row, than the usual American democracy is at stake.

if I were Trump I would just do Town Halls unless they agree to multiple debates with agreed upon rules. He can take his message directly to the people.

Run a campaign on youtube through independent media. Run further interviews on twitter. Especially after he preps with Tulsi.
100% agree. Make them hide that dizzy slut in the basement for the next 68 days. Let the silence be deafening.

Don't give her a chance to read pre-scripted answers off of notes, to pre-approved questions. The electorate will get the impression she's got an IQ over 80, and that's a bait and switch lie of biblical proportions.

THIS is the Kameltoe they need to see.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

100% agree. Make them hide that dizzy slut in the basement for the next 68 days. Let the silence be deafening.

Don't give her a chance to read pre-scripted answers off of notes, to pre-approved questions. The electorate will get the impression she's got an IQ over 80, and that's a bait and switch lie of biblical proportions.

THIS is the Kameltoe they need to see.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
View attachment 1002363
You way overestimate democrat voters’ intellect.

Forum List

Back