Trump Gets Smacked Down Again on DACA

The EC has not failed at all. It did exactly what it and the Senate were intended to do; provide the rights of states and check the power of urban elites and their urban flunkies.

Read the history of your own country.
Yeah the North would outnumber the South because the South's slaves weren't allowed to vote, so James Madison argued to reject a direct election system. And then the broken EC was born. What a system!
You should have objected before the election, but we were so sure the Beast would win, eh? Now it's just whining borne of butthurt.
I did. I've objected ever since the broken EC gave us what used to be the worst President of my lifetime in Dubya.
So what did you do about it. Start threads on USMB? Refuse to take a shower until it was changed? FFS, you and your affirmative action president and beast had 16 years. Sorry, it's just whining. Now go take a shower.
Actually a lot was done. Repealing the EC is difficult, but an interstate compact between states that total 270 or more electoral votes is being pursued so their votes will all go to whatever candidate wins the popular vote, regardless of how the states voted. They're up to 165 electoral votes. 105 more and it goes into place. I'm hoping the Trump crisis pushes us closer towards that goal.

National Popular Vote
I was being serious. Sorry, a dingbat website iss not goinng to change the Constitution. States have various ways of allocating their votes. If CA, for example, wishes to allocate their EC votes as ME and NE, they are free to do so. Now go take a shower

This made my day. The third Federal Court to rule against the Trump Administration on DACA. And it was done so poetically

Another Federal Judge Rules Against Trump's Order To Cancel DACA | HuffPost
So THIS makes your day ? >>>

Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs.

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists (Ex. ISIS tucked in with "Syrian refugees")

Demoquacks don't know why they support anything, they've simply been told to support it. Mindless sheep
Demo quacks?
Omg, such brilliance.
Sheep? I thought it was the short fingered vulgarian that said he could shoot someone on 5 th ave and his followers wouldn't care?
Heard of projection in your physch classes?

This made my day. The third Federal Court to rule against the Trump Administration on DACA. And it was done so poetically

Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs.

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

Guess you would deport the Muslim inventor of your iPhone?

The I-Phone was invented by quite a few people.... Nice manipulation diversion there, however.

So you sympathize more with the DACAs, than you do with Americans enduring the Harms of immigration listed in Post # 2, right ?
I sympathize with dreamers because they are innocent and terrified of losing the only home they've ever known. I sympathize with Americans, as with Dreamers, if they are good, well-meaning people. I can't say that about the writer of Post #2. Oh wait, was that you?
So you see those who disagree as evil huh? Typical libtard.
People who want to wrench innocents away from their homes, to send them to their deaths in a foreign country they've never known; THAT is evil.
So Mexicans will kill those we send home? Really?
Criminals have killed many of them, yes. Like Constantino Morales, who fled to the U.S. when drug cartels threatened to murder him. He'd been a cop fighting against them, doing what was right. He was denied asylum and murdered by the cartel less than a month later. They tried to send his family to their deaths too, but I don't have an update on them.
Then it is true. Mexico is hostile to the US. Thanks for the confirmation.

Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs.

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Demoquacks don't know why they support anything, they've simply been told to support it. Mindless sheep
Demo quacks?
Omg, such brilliance.
Sheep? I thought it was the short fingered vulgarian that said he could shoot someone on 5 th ave and his followers wouldn't care?
Heard of projection in your physch classes?

Go away...whoever you are. Here ya thought you were special or some shit

Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs.

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

You managed to regurgitate literally every myth about immigration and immigrants

Yay You! :rolleyes:

You managed to regurgitate literally every myth about immigration and immigrants

Now let's see you try to substantiate that - for ANY one of the items on the list. Or is hot air more your speed ?

We are talking about people who have been here since they were children and regard themselves as Americans. Terrorists ? Really ? What a joke.
Doesn't matter what they regard themselves. They're here illegally by lawbreaking, and shouldn't be here imposing the harms of immigration in the long list.

If a toddler is in the back seat of Dad's car and Dad robs a bank .. is the toddler a criminal?

Take that BS elsewhere

I sympathize with dreamers because they are innocent and terrified of losing the only home they've ever known. I sympathize with Americans, as with Dreamers, if they are good, well-meaning people. I can't say that about the writer of Post #2. Oh wait, was that you?
Actually, NO YOU DON'T sympathize with Americans, because the Dreamers are imposing the Harms of Immigration upon them, and you are supporting that. You can't have it both ways.

And how about the kids of American criminals ? You sympathize with them, like you do the DACAs ?

We are talking about people who have been here since they were children and regard themselves as Americans. Terrorists ? Really ? What a joke.
Doesn't matter what they regard themselves. They're here illegally by lawbreaking, and shouldn't be here imposing the harms of immigration in the long list.

If a toddler is in the back seat of Dad's car and Dad robs a bank .. is the toddler a criminal?

Take that BS elsewhere
Toddler would need to do solitary confinement.

Take that BS elsewhere
Toddler would need to do solitary confinement.
Yeah cause I don't want to hear them cry.

Now let's see you try to substantiate that - for ANY one of the items on the list. Or is hot air more your speed ?

1. Americans lose jobs - Wrong - You'll never find a US citizen who wants to bend over picking strawberries for 7 bucks an hour

2. Wage reduction - Perhaps in the construction trades - that's about it. Fine and if necessary imprison the people who hire them

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare. Immigrants pay taxes on all purchases and stimulate the economy

6. Increased crime. Nay - immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than US citizens Are undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crime?

7. Increased traffic congestion - Most newer immigrants do not own a motor vehicle

8. Increased pollution - See 7 ^ ^ ^

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs - Nay: Study: Illegal Immigration Doesn’t Cause Overuse Of Health Care

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities - Huh? Here in Boise we've taken in several thousand immigrants. I note ZERO difference at my gym or on our parks or playgrounds

11. Overcrowding in government offices - Nonsense

12. Overcrowding in schools - Our schools were already overcrowded. So pay teachers a decent wage and build more schools when necessary. Nothing is more important to the future of our country than education

14. Cultural erosion - Sorry .. cultural expansion through diversity

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc) - Oh Jesus :rolleyes-41:

16. Introduction of foreign diseases - Oh brother Are illegal immigrants bringing ‘tremendous’ disease across the border, as Trump says? Unlikely

17. Influx of terrorists (Ex. ISIS tucked in with "Syrian refugees") - There have been precisely ZERO terrorist acts committed by refugees

Fatal terror attacks by refugees in the US: Zero - CNN
The odds of a fatal refugee terror attack in U.S.? Tiny
Are refugees a source of terrorism or crime? A fact check of ongoing fears and rumors

STOP BEING AFRAID - You have more to fear from home grown, white, right wing extremism than you do immigrants

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

Forum List

Back