🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

So now you’re all over the place and incoherent. Thank you for proving my point.

No I'm coherent. He loves anyone with money who is not anti him.

Yep, much easier to go after all the folks that don't have money and promise them free healthcare...dumbass.

Yes that is why he loves the poorly educated. Can you keep up.

Yep. He meant that they still contribute heavily and are critical to our country.

also its ok for the Hebrews of the OT to marry a half sister and cousin but not a Muslim??

so youre confirming this as true,,,

Its a rumor, because why, she is Muslim and tramp hates Muslims, well he hates anyone without millions.

So if a Muslim has millions does he hate or like them based on your warped and unsubstantiated logic?

Well he loves the Saudi Prince and the wealthy Saudis. Also the UAE. He hates the poor esp if they do not vote for him, he loves the poorly educated.

So now you’re all over the place and incoherent. Thank you for proving my point.

She has 4 things going against according to tramp.
1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

If you counting and I am, she is also a Representative in congress.

What she has going against her is:

1. She is a liar.
2. She is an un-American leftwinger.
3. She hates Jews.
4. She loves Arab terror groups like Hezbollah.
4. She is a devout Muslim that wants to destroy America.

Prove any of the above. Mind you, I am not sticking up for her, but I hate to see someone falsely accused.

So if a Muslim has millions does he hate or like them based on your warped and unsubstantiated logic?

Well he loves the Saudi Prince and the wealthy Saudis. Also the UAE. He hates the poor esp if they do not vote for him, he loves the poorly educated.

1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

1. She is a liar.
3. She hates Jews.

Prove any of the above. Mind you, I am not sticking up for her, but I hate to see someone falsely accused.

its already been proven,,,

try to keep up please,,

Yep, much easier to go after all the folks that don't have money and promise them free healthcare...dumbass.

Yep. He meant that they still contribute heavily and are critical to our country.

also its ok for the Hebrews of the OT to marry a half sister and cousin but not a Muslim??

No I have no idea if its true or not, but he is a British citizen and still in London last I read. Also its unverified aka a rumor.

No I have no idea if its true or not, but he is a British citizen and still in London last I read. Also its unverified aka a rumor.

unverified by leftist, not honest sources,,,

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
Weird.....that must be because she is being investigated for fraud.

But taking her illegal marriage to her brother aside......there are more serious issues when it comes to Omar.

"A new report published Thursday suggests that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN-05) would not be granted security clearance if she weren’t an elected official because of her ties to those in the highest echelons of Somalia’s government.

According to an investigative report from PJ Media, Omar visited with former Somalia President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud in Mogadishu prior to her 2016 election to the Minnesota House. It’s likely she also met with Somalia’s new president, Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed, whose election was called “one of the most fraudulent political events in Somalia’s history.”

Omar’s brother-in-law, Mohamed Keynan, later worked under his administration as a permanent secretary to the prime minister, a position he occupied for 14 months. PJ Media’s David Steinberg uncovered the close familial relationship Omar and Keynan share, reporting:

A long-time resident of Minneapolis, MN, and Columbus, OH, Mohamed Keynan is married to Ilhan Omar’s sister, Sahra Noor. Sahra, who arrived in the United States with Ilhan in 1995, bears the distinction of being the only one of Ilhan Omar’s seven siblings whom Ilhan has ever identified or openly appeared with in public.

Sahra and Ilhan have been frequently photographed together over the years, and have often appeared together with their father, Nur Said Elmi Mohamed.

Address records show that Ilhan and Sahra have lived together at multiple residences. One St. Paul, MN, address is recorded as a residence for Ilhan, Sahra, Nur Said, and also Mohamed Keynan.

As a member of Congress, Omar isn’t required to complete the security clearance process, but is rather granted clearance upon being sworn into office. Attorney Sean Bigley, a partner at Bigley Ranish LLP, which specializes in representing government officials whom have been wrongfully denied security clearances, said Omar’s connections to the Somali government would be a significant issue.

“High-level familial connections in the Somali government would be an almost guaranteed ticket to the unemployment line for any government employee who requires security clearance as a condition of employment,” he said. “Members of Congress don’t need a security clearance to view classified information, but that perhaps makes this all the more alarming and a potentially serious national security risk.”

Omar was recently granted a seat on the U.S. House’s powerful Foreign Affairs Committee, meaning she likely will have access to countless amounts of classified information. Her appointment was widely condemned by Republican leadership.

New Report Calls Ilhan Omar's Security Clearance Into Question - Tennessee Star

Where is the IRS? Thesei Tax Fraud crimes are years ago. File it under Rangel and the other special cases.

I don't even know who she is..........

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.
I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marring your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.
So far, no one has given me a shred of information that would indicate or even hint that Omar married her brother. A few of you have said "It's true."
Wow.
Omar Faces Questions After Report Fails to Disprove She Married Her Brother to Protect His Immigration Status
She didn't have to. He could have come here as her sibling, if he were her sibling, which he wasn't. He was younger than her. According to immigration records, when the family came here they were asked how many kids were in the family and who they were. There was no son younger than Omar. The parents ought to know. Just because the records burned doesn't mean they can't remember how many kids they've got.
This is just ridiculous and I'm not wasting any more time on it. You're a bunch of nasty aholes spreading this garbage.

You know what's a little ironic? If I were to pull an accusation like this out of my ass about any of you, I would be banned from this board. Yet you can do that to a young woman who isn't even your political representative---thread after thread, page after page.
One can get away with a whole lotta shit on social media.

Not what you said initially. So which is it?

He loves the poorly educated as well, which is what I said. He likes them dumb and poor or else rich and voted for him.

You do not understand context

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.
I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marring your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.
So far, no one has given me a shred of information that would indicate or even hint that Omar married her brother. A few of you have said "It's true."
Wow.
Omar Faces Questions After Report Fails to Disprove She Married Her Brother to Protect His Immigration Status
She didn't have to. He could have come here as her sibling, if he were her sibling, which he wasn't. He was younger than her. According to immigration records, when the family came here they were asked how many kids were in the family and who they were. There was no son younger than Omar. The parents ought to know. Just because the records burned doesn't mean they can't remember how many kids they've got.
This is just ridiculous and I'm not wasting any more time on it. You're a bunch of nasty aholes spreading this garbage.

I only shared a link. You didn’t like what it said and you called me an asshole. LOL. Stay classy...

1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

1. She is a liar.
3. She hates Jews.

Except Brett Kavanaugh it seems.

He loves the poorly educated as well, which is what I said. He likes them dumb and poor or else rich and voted for him.

Apparently you don't. I tried to make myself clear, but anyway, is this like the birther boast on Obama. Sent people to HI and never did get back with what they found out. I'm sure it was all a lie.

1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

1. She is a liar.
3. She hates Jews.

You ARE sticking up for her, because she is an un-American leftwing POS, just like you.

Apparently you don't. I tried to make myself clear, but anyway, is this like the birther boast on Obama. Sent people to HI and never did get back with what they found out. I'm sure it was all a lie.

So explain again. Do you believe he hates Muslims or just poor Muslims? If you were logical and you’re not, you’d admit the economy is thriving under him.

Its a rumor, because why, she is Muslim and tramp hates Muslims, well he hates anyone without millions.

1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

You forgot one ! She's a Kook !

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
Weird.....that must be because she is being investigated for fraud.

But taking her illegal marriage to her brother aside......there are more serious issues when it comes to Omar.

"A new report published Thursday suggests that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN-05) would not be granted security clearance if she weren’t an elected official because of her ties to those in the highest echelons of Somalia’s government.

According to an investigative report from PJ Media, Omar visited with former Somalia President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud in Mogadishu prior to her 2016 election to the Minnesota House. It’s likely she also met with Somalia’s new president, Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed, whose election was called “one of the most fraudulent political events in Somalia’s history.”

Omar’s brother-in-law, Mohamed Keynan, later worked under his administration as a permanent secretary to the prime minister, a position he occupied for 14 months. PJ Media’s David Steinberg uncovered the close familial relationship Omar and Keynan share, reporting:

A long-time resident of Minneapolis, MN, and Columbus, OH, Mohamed Keynan is married to Ilhan Omar’s sister, Sahra Noor. Sahra, who arrived in the United States with Ilhan in 1995, bears the distinction of being the only one of Ilhan Omar’s seven siblings whom Ilhan has ever identified or openly appeared with in public.

Sahra and Ilhan have been frequently photographed together over the years, and have often appeared together with their father, Nur Said Elmi Mohamed.

Address records show that Ilhan and Sahra have lived together at multiple residences. One St. Paul, MN, address is recorded as a residence for Ilhan, Sahra, Nur Said, and also Mohamed Keynan.

As a member of Congress, Omar isn’t required to complete the security clearance process, but is rather granted clearance upon being sworn into office. Attorney Sean Bigley, a partner at Bigley Ranish LLP, which specializes in representing government officials whom have been wrongfully denied security clearances, said Omar’s connections to the Somali government would be a significant issue.

“High-level familial connections in the Somali government would be an almost guaranteed ticket to the unemployment line for any government employee who requires security clearance as a condition of employment,” he said. “Members of Congress don’t need a security clearance to view classified information, but that perhaps makes this all the more alarming and a potentially serious national security risk.”

Omar was recently granted a seat on the U.S. House’s powerful Foreign Affairs Committee, meaning she likely will have access to countless amounts of classified information. Her appointment was widely condemned by Republican leadership.

New Report Calls Ilhan Omar's Security Clearance Into Question - Tennessee Star
The current President of Somalia sounds alright to me.
2017 presidential elections[edit]
Main article: 2017 Somali presidential election
Mohamed ran for president against 19 opponents.[52] His campaign was based on nationalism, freedom from famine, and the defeat of the Islamic militant movement of Al-Shabaab.[53] The voters were limited to 275 members of parliament and 54 senators,[52] and there were widespread reports of vote-buying.[53]In a run-off, he ran against three remaining candidates, until incumbent President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud conceded.[53] As a result, Mohamed won the 2017 elections on 8 February[54] and was sworn into office on 16 February. During his inauguration, Somalia's new president called on al Shabaab fighters and other Islamist militant groups to surrender. "To those who work with al Qaeda, al Shabaab and IS (Islamic State), your time is finished," he said at the inauguration ceremony.[55]

Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed - Wikipedia

Maybe she's on the right side?

Wow.

I only shared a link. You didn’t like what it said and you called me an asshole. LOL. Stay classy...
Try bringing in something classy to read instead of World Weekly News garbage. Yes, I did read it. It was laughable.

Wow.

Try bringing in something classy to read instead of World Weekly News garbage. Yes, I did read it. It was laughable.

It is very suspicious

New Documents Shed Light On Ilhan Omar’s Marriage To Her Alleged Brother

Forum List

Back