🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump going hard against media in todays rally in Pennsylvania

Throws out his own stats, going on memory.

Calls out CNN and MSNBC as fake news. As I'm watching the rally on CNN, lol.
Over 54% of those polled said media is out of touch with America.
Over 90% of media donations in the general election went to his opponent.

Calls out "failing New York Times". "Soon they will only be on the internet, newspaper is getting smaller, soon it will be a comic book".

Update as it continues. He's got some p*ss and vinegar tonight. Considering the 8 month long Russian Conspiracy and constant support for Anti-American rallies against the President and his administration, this is well founded. He has a chance to hit back and he's not letting it go.

Get 'er done Trump!

/---- And the best part is Hildabeast lost and won't be picking USSC judges.

Trump bragged about signing 29 executive orders, after attacking Obama, who signed fewer than he.

Obama signed executive orders after Congress went Republican

Why does Trump need them, why not just pass legislation?

This is one heckuva well-deserved 100-day victory lap rally. Media can criticize all it wants, but Trump's supporters couldn't care less.
6e7d61e05f43ed988d8df39863e3b9a7c395dcc6.gif
tenor.gif
C-n0U7UWsAEqrox.jpg

Clinton did not call Mexicans rapists & thieves.
Clinton's wife did not come here to work without a work visa.

Trump had "never heard of Wikileaks" when WikiLeaks published emails and documents belonging to the Democrats in 2016, and he doesn’t "support or unsupport" the organization.

(CNN)Donald Trump strongly condemned WikiLeaks in a 2010 interview, calling its actions "spying" and "espionage" and saying its members would be shot within 24 hours if they were in a country like China.

Those comments are a sharp contrast to Trump's current position on WikiLeaks, which published leaked documents from prominemt Democratic officials during the election. During a rally in October of last year, Trump exclaimed "I love WikiLeaks." Just this week, Trump cited the group's founder, Julian Assange, who claimed in an interview that Russia was not involved in hacking during the U.S. election.

Why Blue States Should Exit Red America

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,

Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

For more than 80 years now, we—the residents of what some people like to call Blue America, but which I prefer to think of as the United States of We Pay Our Own Damn Way—have shelled out far more in federal tax monies than we took in. We have funded massive infrastructure projects in your rural counties, subsidized your schools and your power plants and your nursing homes, sent you entire industries, and simultaneously absorbed the most destitute, unskilled, and oppressed portions of your populations, white and black alike.

All of which, it turns out, only left you more bitter, white, and alt-right than ever.

"The Democrats, without a leader, have become the party of obstruction.They are only interested in themselves and not in what's best for U.S." - Trump

Trump going hard against media in todays rally in Pennsylvania

Yes, the man is the living embodiment of the term "Suzie One Note." Plenty of other people are too, but none of them is the POTUS.

The media protects the people against the abuses of government

That is why Trump wants to marginalize the media

"So many people have told me that I should host Meet the Press and replace the moron who is on now. Just too busy, especially next 10 years!" - prophetic Trump tweet from 27 January 2015

Paris Dennard smacks CNN for constantly "belittling," disrespecting President Trump, was immediately removed from panel during commercial.

Dennard called CNN fake news a few days after candidate Trump used the term and Don Lemon had a on-air meltdown.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back