Trump has a dangerous disability

Opinion | Trump has a dangerous disability

Will is dead on. He is a Pulitzer Prize winner that has more intellect in his toe nail than Benedict Donald has in his Orange Head.

I had always respected GW prior to the 2016 election, but when he was willing (no pun intended) to sacrifice the SCOTUS and put faith in a republican controlled congress to stand up to a bulldyke president, I realized he was no longer the sage thinking conservative he used to be.

Consider where the conservative cause would be now had Hellary won-
We would have a new Clinton appointed Justice which no doubt would have swung the SCOTUS dominate liberal. The Republican congress can't even get a healthcare bill or tax law bill to a vote with a quasi- republican White House, how do you think they'd be doing with a real adversary as president?

According to CNN producers the Russia connection is a fraud and a nothing burger with no evidence behind it whatsoever.

For once they have been honest. Keep digging, but do realize, it's your own grave that you are digging.
CNN producers NEVER said anything like that, but are they the Federal investigators who are investigating trump?

You haven't seen the video?
Whatever the people at CNN may have said or done, has absolutely no effect on the criminal investigation being conducted against Trump and his cronies.
Fucking investigations are and have been the norm since I can remember.

The entire DC establishment are cronies for both parties.

Prosecute him, imprison him or shut the fuck up about investigations
Be patient, its gonna happen, just not immediately.
Yeah right...

Reagan, Bush, Hillary, Bill, etc.

The entire Federal government may as well be under investigation.

Nothing will happen.

They will all continue to get rich, and we'll continue to hear about investigations for the entirety of my life.

And none will be thrown out of office and none will ever serve time.

CNN producers NEVER said anything like that, but are they the Federal investigators who are investigating trump?

Whatever the people at CNN may have said or done, has absolutely no effect on the criminal investigation being conducted against Trump and his cronies.

Yeah right...

Nothing will happen.

They will all continue to get rich, and we'll continue to hear about investigations for the entirety of my life.

Trump will be long gone before years end.

The desperation deepens...

You are talking about the desperation Benedict Donald is illustrating due to the Russian investigation, correct? He is probably popping sleeping pills like candy. SAD!
19366607_1501734249893838_3419930558867333645_n.jpg

Do you have a life other than bashing Trump? Lol, he will be your president for the next eight years.

Yeah right...

Nothing will happen.

....and hillary has a clear path to the White House.

Yeah right...

Nothing will happen.

Then you begin to bitch about Mike Pence.

The only thing 'wrong' with Trump is that he defeated a corrupt, lying, self-serving, criminal who the DNC made their Presidential Candidate.

What Democrats can not face is that Hillary was / is worse than Donald Trump.

What Democrats can not admit is that Hillary is the reason Hillary lost.

Silly.

I did NOT want Hillary to win, and I squarely place the blame on her loss on her.

That doesn't mean I think Trump is worth jack shit as President.

Sorry Nat...

We've seen the demise of both parties for years.

Neither have gone anywhere.

I don't see it ever happening.

that may be...we WILL still have a GOP.......but a bit different from the hypocritical and often racist bunch we now have.in that once grand ol' party.

Yeah right...

Nothing will happen.

closer to years end. I am sure, the ugly kunt that you are, had Obama been in the same circumstance you would also be so casual about it. Right asshole?

Sorry Nat...

We've seen the demise of both parties for years.

Neither have gone anywhere.

I don't see it ever happening.

that may be...we WILL still have a GOP.......but a bit different from the hypocritical and often racist bunch we now have.in that once grand ol' party.
I'd just like to have a functional Government that puts and end to the nonsense.

I'd just like to have a functional Government that puts and end to the nonsense.

ONLY when term limits are enacted and lobbyists are banned from the halls of congress to so damn easily bribe politicians into submission.

Yeah right...

Nothing will happen.

closer to years end. I am sure, the ugly kunt that you are, had Obama been in the same circumstance you would also be so casual about it. Right asshole?

What are you babbling about now?

According to CNN producers the Russia connection is a fraud and a nothing burger with no evidence behind it whatsoever.

Norman usually sit on his toilet bowl....and after a few grunts....VOILA' ....his "irrefutable facts' can be found at the bottom of the bowl.....LOL

And it usually resembles his "dear leader."

Even the Washington Compost admits the Democratic party has been DECIMATED.
The decimation of the Democratic Party, visualized

We tend to focus on the loss of the presidency as the example of Democratic failure. That's blinkered. Since 2008, by our estimates, the party has shed 870 legislators and leaders at the state and federal levels -- and that estimate may be on the low side. As Donald Trump might put it, that's decimation times 50.

imrs.php

Democrats live in an alternate reality, where losing is winning!!

:rofl: :spinner: :rofl:

Forum List

Back