Trump has been fighting legal battles since he was out of diapers, Alvin Bragg doesn't know what he's up against. Bragg will crumble at Trump's feet!

I may be 83 and disabled but I have a good eye and an itchy trigger finger. I have 3 years of infantry combat in Vietnam. What you got?
Thank you for serving.
I have 22 years less, I'm 61.
I went to College.

I hope Trump sues Bragg for misconduct and gets Bragg disbarred.
Just stop.
Let's see where this goes.

trump is nowhere near innocent on multiple levels, and I wish the House NEVER started impeachments, even though I think he's guilty on all accounts.
But they did, and now you're pissed.

Being pissed doesn't make trump innocent.

Alvin Bragg is abusing his office to target Trump while he’s reduced a majority of felonies, including violent crimes, to misdemeanors. He has different rules for political opponents. The American people wont stand for it and they will catapult Trump into the White House

His opponents need only one hard core Trump fan in the jury, and because, even though the evidence is clear,' it will be perceived as chickenshit and therefore political, one hard core Trump fan will not let the jury convict. Because of these facts Bragg is making a mistake. With a more serious charge, and a long, steady, built up case, a compelling case, Garland pursuing a charge on the more serious overturning the election fraud against the US charge, he has a fighting chance. especially if the trial is in Washington DC.

I may be 83 and disabled but I have a good eye and an itchy trigger finger. I have 3 years of infantry combat in Vietnam. What you got?

I respect your service, but may I suggest some cortisone for the itchy finger?

Alvin Bragg is abusing his office to target Trump while he’s reduced a majority of felonies, including violent crimes, to misdemeanors. He has different rules for political opponents. The American people wont stand for it and they will catapult Trump into the White House
[/MEDIA]

Nah, that's not what is happening. What is happening is that Bragg, who campaigned on putting rich white collar criminals behind bars, as soon as he got in office, had a ripe opportunity to prosecute Trump, well, he balked, and he caught hell from his prosecutors and much of his 1600 employees, so this is all about proving to them that he wasn't the spineless, no cajones, guy they thought he was.

But, it won't work. the hush money charge will be seen as a chickenshit prosecution.

And it is abuse of office, but it just isn't what you think it is. But, there could be a domino effect in GA and Federal, so, brace yourself.

Just stop.
Let's see where this goes.
trump is nowhere near innocent on multiple levels, and I wish the House NEVER started impeachments, even though I think he's guilty on all accounts.
But they did, and now you're pissed.
Being pissed doesn't make trump innocent.
Trump is innocent...until proven guilty.

Look at "For Sale" Joe Biden's criminal record

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Juveniles can't fight legal battles liar.

Forum List

Back