Trump has double-digit lead with men

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Women on the other hand, favor Biden, BUT not as strongly as four years ago. What's caused the drop? Well, there's this: "Biden’s drop in support has been particularly pronounced among Black and Hispanic women".
Kamula will be working to bring women back, as she campaigns on fear. Same with Biden, as he'll continue to give apocalyptic speeches, with the intent of putting the fear of God into black and Hispanic audiences.

Biden’s Lead With Women Is Smaller Than Trump’s With Men, a Warning for Democrats​

Almost every path to victory for President Joe Biden relies on strong support from women. But his current standing among women is the weakest lead a Democrat has had since 2004, a key factor in how tight the race is.

Biden’s lead among women has slid to about 8 percentage points since the 2020 election, according to an average of more than 30 polls conducted over the last six months and compiled by The New York Times. That’s down from a lead among women of about 13 percentage points four years ago.

Last edited:
Women on the other hand, favor Biden, BUT not as strongly as four years ago. What's caused the drop? Well, there's this: "Biden’s drop in support has been particularly pronounced among Black and Hispanic women".
Kamula will be working to bring women back, as she campaigns on fear. Same with Biden, as he'll continue to give apocalyptic speeches, with the intent of putting the fear of God into black and Hispanic audiences.

Biden’s Lead With Women Is Smaller Than Trump’s With Men, a Warning for Democrats​

Leftist white women are the worst people on the planet.

This is how it is with my wife. She hates Biden and would probably vote for a Republican even though she leans left. But, Trump calls people names so she will be filling in the Biden bubble because she doesn't like Trump's personality. I think she also understands democrats have been abusing their power to get Trump. But, again, she just can't vote for a guy who calls people names and insults people. I only care about how the country runs and Biden has turned us into a shithole country.

This is how it is with my wife. She hates Biden and would probably vote for a Republican even though she leans left. But, Trump calls people names so she will be filling in the Biden bubble because she doesn't like Trump's personality. I think she also understands democrats have been abusing their power to get Trump. But, again, she just can't vote for a guy who calls people names and insults people. I only care about how the country runs and Biden has turned us into a shithole country.
If you aren’t making it in this economy you never will. It’s not Biden. It’s you.

If you aren’t making it in this economy you never will. It’s not Biden. It’s you.
You guys have your head in the sand. Most Americans can't afford to live anymore, which is why Biden has high disapproval numbers, 65% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction, polls show Americans favor Trump on the economy, and minority voters are squeezed so much they are flocking to Trump. Why do democrats only favor the rich white people?

You guys have your head in the sand. Most Americans can't afford to live anymore, which is why Biden has high disapproval numbers, 65% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction, polls show Americans favor Trump on the economy, and minority voters are squeezed so much they are flocking to Trump. Why do democrats only favor the rich white people?
Are you making it in this economy? I am. Regardless, what working class laws do you support?

• minimum wage?
  • affordable health care?
  • union protection?
  • family leave?
  • interest forgiveness?

What exactly do you support?

Are you making it in this economy? I am. Regardless, what working class laws do you support?

• minimum wage?
  • affordable health care?
  • union protection?
  • family leave?
  • interest forgiveness?

What exactly do you support?
Most Americans aren't making it but you choose to ignore that. Rising wages are contributing to higher prices. You make more but then you don't get ahead and those not making more fall further behind. We haven't had affordable health care for decades. Unions demanding higher wages and better benefits hurt everyone under them, especially the poorer. Family leave? I don't even know what that is but it sure sounds like another reason for higher prices. Interest forgiveness? LOL. Now you want people to get loans from banks and not have to pay any interest on those loans? You are a loony tune.

Most Americans aren't making it but you choose to ignore that. Rising wages are contributing to higher prices. You make more but then you don't get ahead and those not making more fall further behind. We haven't had affordable health care for decades. Unions demanding higher wages and better benefits hurt everyone under them, especially the poorer. Family leave? I don't even know what that is but it sure sounds like another reason for higher prices. Interest forgiveness? LOL. Now you want people to get loans from banks and not have to pay any interest on those loans? You are a loony tune.
So you are just a bitch? You bitch but don’t support any policies that help the working class?. Your crocodile tears are putrid. I need to go vomit after reading your shitposting.

So you are just a bitch? You bitch but don’t support any policies that help the working class?. Your crocodile tears are putrid. I need to go vomit after reading your shitposting.
What you don't understand is that your policies which support the working class, don't actually wind up supporting the working class. That's why, under Biden, the rich get richer and the poor are getting poorer, income inequality is getting worse, and so is social injustice.

Your answer is to reduce wages then? That appears to be the only thing you are saying.

Your answer is to reduce wages then? That appears to be the only thing you are saying.
Unfortunately, you can't reduce wages once given so that genie is already out of the bottle. There are many democratic policies that contribute to higher prices and we need to stop them all before things get even worse, including putting a stop to rising wages.

Unfortunately, you can't reduce wages once given so that genie is already out of the bottle. There are many democratic policies that contribute to higher prices and we need to stop them all before things get even worse, including putting a stop to rising wages.
So you have no plan or idea. Great.

What you don't understand is that your policies which support the working class, don't actually wind up supporting the working class. That's why, under Biden, the rich get richer and the poor are getting poorer, income inequality is getting worse, and so is social injustice.
The rich got richer under the Trump tax reductions- I know I did. There hasnt been anything except the ACA that has helped the middle class in decades thanks to the senate filibuster rules. The ideas I listed help the working class. You neglected to list anything. You have been conditioned by your handlers in the GOP to subscribe to trickle down. What is good for the rich is good for all. Keep voting me more money pal.

The rich got richer under the Trump tax reductions- I know I did. There hasnt been anything except the ACA that has helped the middle class in decades thanks to the senate filibuster rules. The ideas I listed help the working class. You neglected to list anything. You have been conditioned by your handlers in the GOP to subscribe to trickle down. What is good for the rich is good for all. Keep voting me more money pal.
The rich are getting richer under Biden, you admitted it yourself, even though Biden and the democrats have been promoting failed working class policies. The ACA is unaffordable. Most can't afford it and the subsidies go straight onto the US debt, which increases inflation on everyone. The ideas you listed do not actually help the working class. They have failed at that. My ideas are to stop the democrats from doing what they are doing, which increases prices to everyone and makes the rich richer, the poor poorer, and worsens income inequality and social injustice. You have been conditioned by your handlers to subscribe to trickle up, which doesn't work. It is easy to see you only care about yourself getting richer so the fact that you support Biden means most Americans should support Trump and the working class.

The rich are getting richer under Biden, you admitted it yourself, even though Biden and the democrats have been promoting failed working class policies. The ACA is unaffordable. Most can't afford it and the subsidies go straight onto the US debt, which increases inflation on everyone. The ideas you listed do not actually help the working class. They have failed at that. My ideas are to stop the democrats from doing what they are doing, which increases prices to everyone and makes the rich richer, the poor poorer, and worsens income inequality and social injustice. You have been conditioned by your handlers to subscribe to trickle up, which doesn't work. It is easy to see you only care about yourself getting richer so the fact that you support Biden means most Americans should support Trump and the working class.
Like I thought. You are a tribe member. Read what you just wrote. Zero ideas. Why dont you have at least some talking points from the GOP? I'll tell you.. because there is no policy in the GOP that helps the working class. None. Zero.

You craft full sentences like someone who could easily educate themselves with minor effort. I can only assume you are where you are politically because you seek out confirmation bias instead of information. Unless you are in my class of income you should never support the GOP. They are masters at complaining about and that is it. They want you to believe that you were killing it under Trump and not now. LOL. You were never killing it. It is always people like me who have money that benefit.

Nothing the democrats have done have impacted prices negatively, it was driven by covid shortages, and the GOP has no answers, none, zero.

Like I thought. You are a tribe member. Read what you just wrote. Zero ideas. Why dont you have at least some talking points from the GOP? I'll tell you.. because there is no policy in the GOP that helps the working class. None. Zero.

You craft full sentences like someone who could easily educate themselves with minor effort. I can only assume you are where you are politically because you seek out confirmation bias instead of information. Unless you are in my class of income you should never support the GOP. They are masters at complaining about and that is it. They want you to believe that you were killing it under Trump and not now. LOL. You were never killing it. It is always people like me who have money that benefit.

Nothing the democrats have done have impacted prices negatively, it was driven by covid shortages, and the GOP has no answers, none, zero.
Like I thought. You are a tribe member. Biden is deeply unpopular, 65% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction, and most Americans feel that Trump would be better at handling the economy. Are you a fact denier?

Forum List

Back