Trump has financial interest in Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine.

We all knew it would probably come out eventually. This is just another example of Trump screwing the country for his own personal gain.

It's almost as if the goon knew divesting from his myriad of business interests, as was the norm, isn't in his personal interest.

Let's see what Trumpletons are doing now in the face of Trump promoting his monetary interest, as opposed to the health and well-being of Americans. Maybe, just maybe, there is going to one to surprise us.
You Trump Deraingment Syndrome people have totally lost it. What's next, "Trump was seen pulling the plug on victims ventilators!"

Metaphorically he has; trump has shown he lacks the leadership skills to come to grip with this on going crisis. He is mostly concerned with his image, and continues to berate Journalists who ask questions, believing in his paranoia that he is being picked on by them and some imagined deep state.

He believes Truth Tellers are the bane of his existence.
What journalists? I have seen any at these atask Force meetings. Just surrogates for the Democratic Party. Trump has shown tremendous leadership during the crisis. Hence his rise in the polls. You retards are ignorant and dumb.

We all knew it would probably come out eventually. This is just another example of Trump screwing the country for his own personal gain.

It's almost as if the goon knew divesting from his myriad of business interests, as was the norm, isn't in his personal interest.

Let's see what Trumpletons are doing now in the face of Trump promoting his monetary interest, as opposed to the health and well-being of Americans. Maybe, just maybe, there is going to one to surprise us.
You Trump Deraingment Syndrome people have totally lost it. What's next, "Trump was seen pulling the plug on victims ventilators!"

Metaphorically he has; trump has shown he lacks the leadership skills to come to grip with this on going crisis. He is mostly concerned with his image, and continues to berate Journalists who ask questions, believing in his paranoia that he is being picked on by them and some imagined deep state.

What journalists? I have seen any at these atask Force meetings. Just surrogates for the Democratic Party. Trump has shown tremendous leadership during the crisis. Hence his rise in the polls. You retards are ignorant and dumb.

LOL, you find his dog and pony shows tremendous leadership? That's truly funny, they are all about him and his failed efforts to cover his sixes after so many foolish comments. Trump contradicts the CDC and attacks mayors and governors as he flips and flops in his efforts to protect himself and his record.

No one can defend The President, he was incompetent from day one, and when that bell rang at 3:00 AM he was totally unprepared; now he is fully flummoxed since those around him are constantly correcting his gut feelings and promises that the end is near. He was half right, today at noon nearly 11,000 Americans have died, they and many more will see their end before Sunday Morning.

I predict that we will find that democrats are invested in Sanofi also
That might matter...if they were touting it like Trump is.

They ain't
If trump is invested in Sanofi, and we have no evidence of that yet, the only thing that matters is does the drug help or not?

thats all that matters

I predict that we will find that democrats are invested in Sanofi also
That might matter...if they were touting it like Trump is.

They ain't
If trump is invested in Sanofi, and we have no evidence of that yet, the only thing that matters is does the drug help or not?

thats all that matters

Three studies. The first one out of France said it showed "promise" but it only had 6 subjects. Larger tests in Italy and China said it had little to no effect, and what little benefit it had didn't outweight the side effects and risks.

The same drug showed promise in labratory trials for MERS and SARS but clinical trials in humans were a bust.

My friend in New York sad that they now have enough blood from resolved cases that they collecting cases for anti-body therapy trials. That's the good news.

The bad news is that hospital staff are being told to treat all Covid19 patients as DNR's because of the lack of protective equipment and masks. Because rescusitation attempts require close personal contract, staff who are getting sick and unable to work, further endangering care, are told to protect their own health and DNR Covid19 patients.

Last edited:
I wonder how many other politicians might have a financial interest in this through mutual funds?

How many other politicians are pushing this drug?

Whoops!

But otherwise, really solid argument Jethro.
It seems like more and more are Cuomo seems to be warming up to it Uncle Jed.
Literally fake news. Not one politician is pushing this drug besides Trump.

But go back to your sweet detective work Columbo.
A lot of Drs are pushing it.
Not what we're talking about. We're talking about politicians...ie Trump pushing this because they have financial interests tied to it's success.

You understand at least that much, right?
Learn how a mutual fund works.

I wonder how many other politicians might have a financial interest in this through mutual funds?

Are they out there promoting people to buy this, as of yet unproven drug? If so please post a link.

"unproven" hahahaha.

Where are the double blind studies that show it's effectiveness against COVID-19, I will wait for your response.

I know the Cleveland Clinic is using it as treatment. That's good enough for me.

So no studies that support that it actually works, got it!

Whoops!

Not what we're talking about. We're talking about politicians...ie Trump pushing this because they have financial interests tied to it's success.

It's in a mutual fund that he is supposed to own. He doesn't have shares of the company that makes the drug.
It's in a fucking mutual fund.
You do understand at least that much, right?

I remember when we had a president with a modicum of INTEGRITY.

1hw8ji.jpg

Avian flu and federal funding
Obama purchased $5,000 in shares for AVI, which was developing a drug to treat avian flu. Two weeks after buying the stock, as the disease was spreading in Asia, Obama pushed for more federal funding to fight the disease, but he said he did not discuss the matter with any company officials.

Obama also had more than $50,000 in shares of Skyterra, a company that had just received federal permission to create a nationwide wireless network that combined satellite and land-based communications systems.
Among the company's top investors were donors who raised more than $150,000 for Obama's political committees, the New York Times reported Wednesday. The stock holdings were first examined Monday by the financial Web site, Thestreet.com.

www.nbcnews.com

Obama faces questions on his blind trust
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Wednesday he was not aware he had invested in two companies backed by some of his top donors and said he had done nothing to aid their business with the government.
www.nbcnews.com

Sorry, in my country, I am allowed to speak out about this. In your Russia, I can understand your fear.

So, when will the mentally ill criminal president be announcing his surprise at this and his immediate divestment?
It's a FUCKING MUTUAL FUND!!!

This is evidence that you do not know fuck-all about this shit. You are just yelling "muh, Orange Man" because you KNOW he is getting re-elected.

Just start crying now, so we can laugh at you.

Trump has proudly claimed to be a genius in business, don't you think a genius business man knows what he is invested in, even if it is a mural fund?

Whoops!

It's in a mutual fund that he is supposed to own. He doesn't have shares of the company that makes the drug.
It's in a fucking mutual fund.
You do understand at least that much, right?

I remember when we had a president with a modicum of INTEGRITY.

1hw8ji.jpg

Avian flu and federal funding
Obama purchased $5,000 in shares for AVI, which was developing a drug to treat avian flu. Two weeks after buying the stock, as the disease was spreading in Asia, Obama pushed for more federal funding to fight the disease, but he said he did not discuss the matter with any company officials.

Obama also had more than $50,000 in shares of Skyterra, a company that had just received federal permission to create a nationwide wireless network that combined satellite and land-based communications systems.
Among the company's top investors were donors who raised more than $150,000 for Obama's political committees, the New York Times reported Wednesday. The stock holdings were first examined Monday by the financial Web site, Thestreet.com.

www.nbcnews.com

Obama faces questions on his blind trust
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Wednesday he was not aware he had invested in two companies backed by some of his top donors and said he had done nothing to aid their business with the government.
www.nbcnews.com
But, but, Trump......

I'm sure he believes that, and I'm positive he is hiding something. Something which will destroy him, and that will make millions of our citizens very happy.
The IRS has not prosecuted him, so that's really all you need to know.

Congress already has his returns. They just can't let you see them. That's why they MUST get him to voluntarily release them, but he won't and it is driving you commies bat-shit crazy.
:laughing0301:

Do you have a link on congress having his tax returns. I'll wait.
I think that Maddow dude is hiding them.

Trump Has ‘Financial Interest’ in Hydroxychloroquine Manufacturer: NYT
President Donald Trump has a “small financial interest” in the maker of an anti-malarial drug that he has been touting as a “game changer” in treating coronavirus, according to The New York Times. Over the past two weeks, Trump and his Fox News allies have aggressively promoted hydroxychloroquine as a potential cure, despite top infectious-disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci and others urging caution and noting that there was not enough evidence of the drug’s efficacy.

The Times reports the president’s family trusts all have investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding is Sanofi, the manufacturer of Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. Associates of the president, including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, have also run funds that hold investments in the pharmaceutical firm.

. . . so what are you saying? Trump bio-engineered the Corona Virus and gave it to Xi Jinping to release upon the world? :eek-52:

I have never known you to willingly engage in Conspiracy talk, but. . . I know your hatred of Trump will lead you to the unfathomable. . . so. . . is he going to split the profits with the Chinese leadership, is that it? :dunno:

Perhaps you should reread my post if you aren't sure what I said. I assure you that I didn't say any of the crap you just said.

President Donald Trump has a “small financial interest” in the maker of an anti-malarial drug that he has been touting as a “game changer” in treating coronavirus, according to The New York Times. Over the past two weeks, Trump and his Fox News allies have aggressively promoted hydroxychloroquine as a potential cure, despite top infectious-disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci and others urging caution and noting that there was not enough evidence of the drug’s efficacy.

The Times reports the president’s family trusts all have investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding is Sanofi, the manufacturer of Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. Associates of the president, including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, have also run funds that hold investments in the pharmaceutical firm.

AMEN! Saw that too:

Trump's Former Lawyer Had Million-Dollar Contract With Hydroxychloroquine Maker

Trump’s Former Lawyer Had Million-Dollar Contract With Hydroxychloroquine Maker
"

"Trump’s former “fixer” lawyer Michael Cohen, had in fact crafted a contract with a Swiss-based drug company called Novartis, one of the biggest manufacturers of hydroxychloroquine in the world. In exchange for paying Cohen $100,000 per month for over a year starting in February 2017, the company expected Trump’s lawyer to provide them with access to the president’s attitudes on health care policy, including provisions in the Affordable Care Act that were relevant to them.

The payments were officially made to Cohen’s shell company, Essential Consultants LLC, which collected a number of payments from other companies as well that sought the same privileges. (Through that company, Cohen also paid off adult film actress Stormy Daniels with “hush money” payments that were made to keep her quiet about an affair she had had with Trump years ago.)"""""
Cohen? 2017?

You are really getting pathetic with your desperataion. :abgg2q.jpg:

LOL, you find his dog and pony shows tremendous leadership? That's truly funny, they are all about him and his failed efforts to cover his sixes after so many foolish comments. Trump contradicts the CDC and attacks mayors and governors as he flips and flops in his efforts to protect himself and his record.

No one can defend The President, he was incompetent from day one, and when that bell rang at 3:00 AM he was totally unprepared; now he is fully flummoxed since those around him are constantly correcting his gut feelings and promises that the end is near. He was half right, today at noon nearly 11,000 Americans have died, they and many more will see their end before Sunday Morning.

If you come down with Covid-19 and you are on a ventilator and they offer you Trumps drug to save your life, don’t take it. That will show him! All your friends will be happy at your funeral because you showed Trump up. :rolleyes:

Communitst don't understand basic capitalism.

So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

Forum List

Back