TRUMP has invited PUTIN to the WH? Why bother to expel his diplomats?

PutinTrump-600x335.jpg

Why do LWNJ's want a war with Russia?

Remember Chamberlain? He didn't want war with Germany.....

Putin is Hitler?

WTF?

No, Putin is not Hitler, why the hell would you ask this completely irrelevant question?

You're the fool who referenced Chamberlain.....

Yes, I asked "Remember Chamberlain", does that sound like "Putin is Hitler?" Does they have the same words in it?

No, all you have are insults..... what a surprise.

Chickenhawks Need Both Wings to Fly

As usual, it's not just them. The Senate vote was 98 to 2 in favor of the witch-hunt hoax. So the bitch-bully warmongering covers practically the whole spectrum. The failure to win the War on Terror (because only a War on Islam would win) has driven these incompetent spoiled brats to want a rematch of the Cold War instead. By expanding NATO to strangle Russia militarily and assigning the World Bank to impose a decadent kleptocratic stage of Capitalism on Yeltsin's permissive rule, our rulers have been getting us back into the Cold War ever since Daddy Bush's administration.

If you want to make peace with other countries a.h. you have to speak with them to make deals, agree etc.......

Putin is Hitler?

WTF?

No, Putin is not Hitler, why the hell would you ask this completely irrelevant question?

The Dutch? Not Much.

Instead of saying that Vietnam and other failures shouldn't have used Munich as an excuse to go there, we should open our minds to the possibility that Munich was wise policy. Just like the South Vietnamese, the Czechs and Poles were cowardly, incompetent, dependent, and riddled with collaborators. As for other "victims" of Munich, the Danes surrendered without a fight and the French were saddled with pro-Nazi generals and politicians and smugly dependent on the Maginot Line. The Belgians had an Air Force consisting of 3 planes, so they deserved everything they suffered.

Putin is Hitler?

WTF?

Yes, I asked "Remember Chamberlain", does that sound like "Putin is Hitler?" Does they have the same words in it?

Ok. I'll play along.

What did you mean?

Putin is Hitler?

WTF?

Ok. I'll play along.

What did you mean?

Wouldn't it have been better to ask days ago if you didn't understand?

But you had to get insults in just because you didn't understand.

Chamberlain appeased Hitler.

The right vilifies Chamberlain saying he was weak.

Now you've basically said that the US, Latvia etc should all appease Russia.

It's quite common to see people,. especially those who like to use insults, to be able to use the same argument from both sides of the argument.

Putin is Hitler?

WTF?

Ok. I'll play along.

What did you mean?

It's quite common to see people,. especially those who like to use insults, to be able to use the same argument from both sides of the argument.

I understood perfectly. You are a fool who believes that anything short of war is appeasement.

WTF?

Ok. I'll play along.

What did you mean?

I understood perfectly. You are a fool who believes that anything short of war is appeasement.

More insults.

You know what? I don't like insulters, and the good thing about this site is I can put them on ignore.

Bye

Ok. I'll play along.

What did you mean?

More insults.

You know what? I don't like insulters, and the good thing about this site is I can put them on ignore.

Bye

Bye fool.

Forum List

Back