TRUMP has invited PUTIN to the WH? Why bother to expel his diplomats?

WTF kind of sense does this make? We're sending your boys and girls home, WINK WINK but you are welcome? Poison people all you want! Just don't do it here? Wonder what Theresa May thinks of this? Let me assure you! PUTIN IS SMARTER THAN TRUMP!

Trump has invited Putin to the White House — despite furor over poisoning of ex-Russian spy
Brad Reed BRAD REED
02 APR 2018 AT 09:09 ET

President Donald Trump has formally invited Russian President Vladimir Putin to a meeting at the White House, despite the continued furor over Russia’s alleged poisoning of ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal in the United Kingdom.

Agence France-Presse is reporting that Trump has proposed a White House meeting with Putin, despite the fact that the American government recently expelled dozens of Russian diplomats over that country’s alleged role in releasing a deadly nerve agent on the soil of America’s closest ally.

Even though the American government has responded swiftly in its response to Russia’s nerve agent attack, Trump himself has been notably silent on Russia’s actions. During a recent telephone call with Putin last month, Trump ignored aides’ pleas to not congratulate the Russian president on his recent reelection, and he also neglected to mention Skripal’s poisoning.

In response to criticism over the call, Trump lashed out at critics and insisted that he still wanted to pursue stronger ties with the Russian government.

“I called President Putin of Russia to congratulate him on his election victory (in past, Obama called him also),” the president wrote on Twitter. “The Fake News Media is crazed because they wanted me to excoriate him. They are wrong! Getting along with Russia (and others) is a good thing, not a bad thing.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/tru...x-russian-spy/
Girlymen Loudmouths Hate Vlad's Nads

Diplos are just props to use in hushing the outraged Russophobes.

WTF kind of sense does this make? We're sending your boys and girls home, WINK WINK but you are welcome? Poison people all you want! Just don't do it here? Wonder what Theresa May thinks of this? Let me assure you! PUTIN IS SMARTER THAN TRUMP!

Trump has invited Putin to the White House — despite furor over poisoning of ex-Russian spy
Brad Reed BRAD REED

President Donald Trump has formally invited Russian President Vladimir Putin to a meeting at the White House, despite the continued furor over Russia’s alleged poisoning of ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal in the United Kingdom.

Agence France-Presse is reporting that Trump has proposed a White House meeting with Putin, despite the fact that the American government recently expelled dozens of Russian diplomats over that country’s alleged role in releasing a deadly nerve agent on the soil of America’s closest ally.

Even though the American government has responded swiftly in its response to Russia’s nerve agent attack, Trump himself has been notably silent on Russia’s actions. During a recent telephone call with Putin last month, Trump ignored aides’ pleas to not congratulate the Russian president on his recent reelection, and he also neglected to mention Skripal’s poisoning.

In response to criticism over the call, Trump lashed out at critics and insisted that he still wanted to pursue stronger ties with the Russian government.

“I called President Putin of Russia to congratulate him on his election victory (in past, Obama called him also),” the president wrote on Twitter. “The Fake News Media is crazed because they wanted me to excoriate him. They are wrong! Getting along with Russia (and others) is a good thing, not a bad thing.”

Your point being it is better to issue more angry gestures toward Russia than try to find solutions to the problems in Syria and eastern Europe, which can only happen if the US and Russia can come to an agreement.

PUTIN. His oligarchs, money laundering, shell companies, kompromant, BOTS, computer hackings, poisonings, throwing people off buildings-. Doesn't sound like an "honest broker" to me.

I guess I'm just being cynical.

Last edited:

Brad Reed BRAD REED

Your point being it is better to issue more angry gestures toward Russia than try to find solutions to the problems in Syria and eastern Europe, which can only happen if the US and Russia can come to an agreement.

PUTIN. His oligarchs, money laundering, shell companies, kompromant, BOTS, computer hackings, poisonings, throwing people off buildings-. Doesn't sound like an "honest broker" to me.

Do you seriously think that Trump will be softer on Russia than Obama? :rofl:

The left melts into hysteria no matter which head of state is invited to the white house. They prefer to make up stories like "no head of state wants to come to the white house".

Brad Reed BRAD REED

Do you seriously think that Trump will be softer on Russia than Obama? :rofl:

Fuck yes!! Depending on WHAT Putin has on Trump!!!! Sell HIS soul out? Or sell out the country??

I reiterate, fuck yes!

The left melts into hysteria no matter which head of state is invited to the white house. They prefer to make up stories like "no head of state wants to come to the white house".
Not the SANE ONES. Japan's PM is chagrined, embarrassed. Knows he blew it. Many have 'taken the meeting'. Many were painful to watch!

Last edited:

Brad Reed BRAD REED

It sounds like he's a bad guy and you think that's a good reason not to try to reach an agreement with him to end the suffering and death in Syria and eastern Europe.

Putin and Trump know that they both have to appear to push and pull but nothing real ever comes of it. Russia is not a top tier problem for the USA

Last edited:

Brad Reed BRAD REED

This is to drive Mueller and the media whackos.insane! Bhwhuha-ha-ha!

Brad Reed BRAD REED

so what do your leftists leaders say is a better idea?

antagonize russia?
go to war with them?
kneel and adopt communism?

please enlighten us with their brilliance.

Brad Reed BRAD REED

First off rawstory is the far left hack version of the onion and such be treated as such!

It is amazing at how many far left drones will follow this as fact without question or hesitation!

Forum List

Back