Trump has just ruled out picking Mike Pence again for his 2024 ticket. Who would have guessed?

He's announced it to those close to him. Is that clear enough? It isn't a rumor, it simply isn't publicly official yet.
We may all speculate together. Like Tom Brady retiring and then returning. Until its official its not happening in my POV.

We may all speculate together. Like Tom Brady retiring and then returning. Until its official its not happening in my POV.

You do that Zog, then when Trump announces it officially and runs for reelection next year just remember where you heard it first.

DeSantis will be the VP pick ........and after 3 more yrs of the disaster we have in the WH now they are a sure win .
I am not sure that Trump’s ego will allow him to pick DeSantis as VP. However at Trump‘s ripe old age it might be wise for him to pick DeSantis as people will realize if something happens to Trump, his policies will continue to be implemented.

DeSantis is Trump without all the obnoxious tweets and the punching down Trump loves to engage in. In fact DeSantis might be the better President. I live in Florida and was damn glad to have DeSantis as my Governor during the pandemic. Life was almost normal in the Free State of Florida due to the leadership of DeSantis.

But DeSantis doesn’t have the following Trump has. The liberal news media has already targeted DeSantis and are trying to paint him in a bad light.

Unfortunately with Biden as our President it is hard to predict the future. Sleepy Joe is quite capable of totally f**king things up and getting us in WWIII either with Russia or China or both. Putin or Xi or even Rocket man might see Biden as weak and push the limits too far.

We already have had one Russian suggesting throwing a nuke at us to scare us. I doubt anybody in Russia would have considered that idea if Trump was still in office.

Reports say Mike Pence himself is trying to distance himself from Trump.

I consider him just as guilty and just as complicit. How about you?

There's no reason that anyone would have a backstabber in their house or business. Right or wrong, Pence elected to humiliate his boss. He won't ever get another chance. For one thing, Trump gave him the honor of being VPOTUS of the USA. Yes, they had their differences, but Pence kicked himself in the tush on this one. He will likely never be treated to another 4-year all-honors party on somebody else's nickel. Who's going to trust a public tell-all? Oh, ok, people who have an iq of 40 might... on a really, really bad day.

no way in hell DeSantis would do it and Trump would not pick him. Trump wants someone that will kiss his ass endlessly

Desantis isn't Ted Cruz..

Trump has insulted Desantis and Desantis isn't a passive guy. It would ruin Desantis's career to associate with Trump.

Forum List

Back