Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

...like you hate spreaders try and do.

Show me where I was spreading hate.

The economy is better.

I'm all for reducing costs and making our lives better. Unfortunately, much of the left is focused on improving the lives of foreigners that want to live here even to the detriment of Americans like you and I.

If the Democrats would get on board, they and Trump could pass legislation to significantly improve our lives. Unfortunately, the Democratic Party's singular focus is on their own wealth and power and on removing Trump to advance the DNC, rather than advancing you and I.

Trump had the House and Senate and did absolutely nothing about the employers drawing illegals here to work. Nothing.

Trump never had House and Senate at all.

Nervous Nancy's predecessor was Never Trumper Paul Ryan, and the Senate was polluted by other losers like John McCain.

...like you hate spreaders try and do.

Show me where I was spreading hate.

The economy is better.

I'm all for reducing costs and making our lives better. Unfortunately, much of the left is focused on improving the lives of foreigners that want to live here even to the detriment of Americans like you and I.

If the Democrats would get on board, they and Trump could pass legislation to significantly improve our lives. Unfortunately, the Democratic Party's singular focus is on their own wealth and power and on removing Trump to advance the DNC, rather than advancing you and I.

Trump had the House and Senate and did absolutely nothing about the employers drawing illegals here to work. Nothing.

Trump never had House and Senate at all.

Nervous Nancy's predecessor was Never Trumper Paul Ryan, and the Senate was polluted by other losers like John McCain.

This is not a valid excuse but if you wish, go ahead and argue that the Republicans have no desire to actually address those who hire illegals either.

Sadly there was a lot of people who did the same thing concerning Obama's lies. You can rightly argue that Obama is no longer president but I think it's important to continue to remind people that at least in part no one holding Obama responsible for his lies is why Trump is president.

If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be there is no President Trump today.

Never mind the Democratic Primaries in 2016 which was a lost cause, one of the things the Mueller report came out with is the heavy russian meddling in the Republican Primary. Every Candidate that had a chance had the GRU machine working overtime on them. Some believe it was just the Russian Meddling in the Democrat Primaries and such that was the only problem. We ended up with Rump because of the crap pulled on the REAL Candidates that should have been in that position instead of Rump. I would think the the Republican Party would be outraged by this but they aren't. They just blindly follow the Putin Chosen One.
So the russians stole the nomination from jeb bush in 2016?

Thats a new far fetched fantasy from lib la la land I have not heard before

The investigation didn't name Jeb at all. But it did name two others that were in the running. Jeb never stood a chance anyway. Rump should never have been considered much less win the primary without some really serious help. And to say that the Russians didn't go after Republicans would be untrue. The bill that was passed bipartisan to deal with these things is sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk gathering dust. There is a very good chance that it would pass the Senate but not with Moscow Mitch.
I think liberal hate for trump is clouding their judgement which makes them suckers for any clickbait lie the lib media concocts

Oh, I see. The Russians determined who the next PResident would be and you don't find that even a little alarming. Come to find out, it wasn't the Dems that were monkeyed with nearly as much as it was the Reps by the GRU. And since without that assistance, there would be a good chance that we would have a President Cruz or President Rubio instead. Both of which were viciously attacked by the GRU machine. Rump, Putins version of the Manchurian Candidate. I would suggest we make a movie about it but no one would believe anything so outrageous.
Russia!...Russia!...Russia!...

Had to do that because hadn’t heard much about Russia lately and sort of missed the lefty jerks losing their minds about it.

Never mind the Democratic Primaries in 2016 which was a lost cause, one of the things the Mueller report came out with is the heavy russian meddling in the Republican Primary. Every Candidate that had a chance had the GRU machine working overtime on them. Some believe it was just the Russian Meddling in the Democrat Primaries and such that was the only problem. We ended up with Rump because of the crap pulled on the REAL Candidates that should have been in that position instead of Rump. I would think the the Republican Party would be outraged by this but they aren't. They just blindly follow the Putin Chosen One.

The investigation didn't name Jeb at all. But it did name two others that were in the running. Jeb never stood a chance anyway. Rump should never have been considered much less win the primary without some really serious help. And to say that the Russians didn't go after Republicans would be untrue. The bill that was passed bipartisan to deal with these things is sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk gathering dust. There is a very good chance that it would pass the Senate but not with Moscow Mitch.
I think liberal hate for trump is clouding their judgement which makes them suckers for any clickbait lie the lib media concocts

Oh, I see. The Russians determined who the next PResident would be and you don't find that even a little alarming. Come to find out, it wasn't the Dems that were monkeyed with nearly as much as it was the Reps by the GRU. And since without that assistance, there would be a good chance that we would have a President Cruz or President Rubio instead. Both of which were viciously attacked by the GRU machine. Rump, Putins version of the Manchurian Candidate. I would suggest we make a movie about it but no one would believe anything so outrageous.

Had to do that because hadn’t heard much about Russia lately and sort of missed the lefty jerks losing their minds about it.

Yes, Comrade, it's being looked at even with your Moscow Mitch trying to block it. And it affected both
Republicans and Democrats. It's not a partisan problem, it's a national problem. But you Rumpsters only see what Rump tells you to see and he is only repeating what his Boss, Putin tells me to say. Afterall, we could have easily had a President Cruz or Rubio without the meddling. And we would be a damned well better off.

Yes, Comrade, it's being looked at even with your Moscow Mitch trying to block it. And it affected both
Republicans and Democrats. It's not a partisan problem, it's a national problem. But you Rumpsters only see what Rump tells you to see and he is only repeating what his Boss, Putin tells me to say. Afterall, we could have easily had a President Cruz or Rubio without the meddling. And we would be a damned well better off.
Thanks for filling the void. Keep a sharp eye out as you might find what’s left of your mind somewhere among the garbage and other filth.

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

In response to a HuffPost query on Wednesday asking if she knew how many administration officials other than herself are staying at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, during his Thanksgiving stay, and how much it is all costing, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham responded with a one-word answer: “No.”

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.
Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

Isn't this the dude that called Pres. Obama the "Golfing President".

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter
8:03 PM · Oct 13, 2014·Twitter for Android

542977952.0.jpg

All 27 times Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf too much

Talk about a hypocrite and these Trump Humpers will come out and defend his lies.
Trump golfs on his own golf courses. Obama built a basketball court on White House property. That’s not Obama’s White House.
What’s your point?

Michelle Obama planted a garden at the White House. First thing Trump did was tear it up.

When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.

Hell Trump tells a lie every time he opens his mouth.

I have often wondered, how many previous presidents combined lies, would it take to equal Trump's number of lies in just his first three years.
Obama beat him in his first year.

Do you have any evidence to back your claim ?
I did a pretty thorough search on Google
Here's what I have found.
1,375 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc. Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4U36NE/?tag=ff0d01-20
And for Trump:
In 993 days, President Trump has made
13,435 false or misleading claims
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/
Which comes complete with data base search engines.
Wannna try again?
The media kissed Obama's ass. If they reported on him like they did Trump. He would've quit in his first year.
The media is too soft on Trump

If any other President did half the things Trump does, they would have been driven from office

I have often wondered, how many previous presidents combined lies, would it take to equal Trump's number of lies in just his first three years.

1,375 well sourced examples of Barack Obama’s lies, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc. Kindle Edition
And for Trump:
Wannna try again?
The media kissed Obama's ass. If they reported on him like they did Trump. He would've quit in his first year.

If any other President did half the things Trump does, they would have been driven from office
The Muller report proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I doubt you would survive an investigation Trump was under for over 2 years. The media lies about him daily.

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

In response to a HuffPost query on Wednesday asking if she knew how many administration officials other than herself are staying at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, during his Thanksgiving stay, and how much it is all costing, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham responded with a one-word answer: “No.”

ProPublica, for example, found that Mar-a-Lago charged taxpayers $546 a night for rooms ― three times the per-diem rate and the maximum allowed by federal rules ― for 24 Trump administration officials who stayed there during a visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2017. Taxpayers also picked up a $1,006.60 bar tab for 54 top shelf drinks ordered by White House staff.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

542977952.0.jpg

Talk about a hypocrite and these Trump Humpers will come out and defend his lies.
Republicans are too stupid to care.

And for Trump:
Wannna try again?

The Muller report proved Trump is the cleanest president in our history. I doubt you would survive an investigation Trump was under for over 2 years. The media lies about him daily.
The Muller report proved he is the most corrupt president in US history.

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

fiscal responsibility is now hated
Executive orders are now loved
Police are now hated
Intelligence community is now hated
Family values are now hated
Personal freedom was always hated (if you’re female)
When Trump lies about 4 Americans killed because of his incompetence. Then flies to Vegas for the weekend to golf. You can get back to me.

Lol, Obama mastered the art of lying so well. He doesn't have to open his mouth to do so.
Trump says the sky is clear.
You, there is a cloud in the sky. Your a liar!
Obama lies about the death of 4 Americans.
You, Obama is my Lord and savior.
Obama lies about the cost of your healthcare.
You, Obama I'm gonna be broke. But your my savior.
Obama lies about how you can use your healthcare.
You, I would die for you my savior Obama I don't care.
Lol, you people are mental.
You're a liar. Obama did not lie about the death of 4 Americans. And you won't produce evidence to the contrary.

We will just add that to the stuff Republicans used to care about. They have zero principles

Police are now hated

To much "Wild Turkey" for Thanksgiving ?

Police are now hated
I have, and you have no evidence of

Police are now hated

No! The claims have already been proven before and after the "Wild Turkey."

Police are now hated

Police are now hated

Only in your inebriated little mind

Police are now hated

Police are now hated

Only in your inebriated little mind
That's not a counter argument. It's just a surrender to mine.

We looked atthe failed mueller report and were not impressed

You guys are just throwing shit against the wall and hoping something will stick

But you got nuthin’

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

Trump golfs on his own golf courses. Obama built a basketball court on White House property. That’s not Obama’s White House.
What’s your point?

Michelle Obama planted a garden at the White House. First thing Trump did was tear it up.
No. The garden is still there. I would have personally gone out there and ripped the whole thing out with full media present. Another shitstain legacy gone.

Thanks for filling the void. Keep a sharp eye out as you might find what’s left of your mind somewhere among the garbage and other filth.
The lefty doesnt know that I voted for Cruz during the primary

But trump won and he’s had my support ever since

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

542977952.0.jpg

Why don't you impeach him for it? At least you wouldn't have to make the shit up this time.

Forum List

Back