Trump has struggled to learn the ropes of post-presidential politicking...He was supposed to be a political Godzilla in exile. Instead, he’s adrift

Trump stint in the national spotlight has faded. he is done. his failure will go down in the history books and be remembered for all eternity!

remember when Palin was supposed to run for president? she endorsed Nikki Haley and Marco Rubio and they took the spotlight away from her, because they are actual elected leaders. that's what's gonna happen with Trump, i fear, my friends

How green with envy is Trump?

President Biden has him begging for attention.

Trump will get his wish to be remembered, he will be remembered for his jealous rage.

All he has to do is sit back and watch bidens handlers throw the country into a friggin disaster....

Thiers a tax hike coming ....guess who is gonna get hammered hardest...the working poor and middle classes are about to get bent over

Ewm2hthW8AcTHhj

i'm sure Trump has a few diabolical tricks up his sleeves in the next few years & months...count him out at your own peril!

No one has the slightest idea what Trump’s situation is going to be two years from now

Is he going to be fighting off another bankruptcy? Is he going to be fighting to stay out of jail? Or will he be King Kong of the Republican Party? No one has any clue right now.

remember when Palin was supposed to run for president? she endorsed Nikki Haley and Marco Rubio and they took the spotlight away from her, because they are actual elected leaders. that's what's gonna happen with Trump, i fear, my friends
why do you fear your friends
fear? Donald Trump and I don't know the meaning of the word fer....fear?

this goes into detail about the downfall of Trump...worth reading!

24/7, Trump owns your ass, taking up space in that pea brain. You are going through withdrawals now that he is gone and would rather continue to obsess over Trump than deal with the reality of Biden's complete failure in every way.

:p

Forum List

Back