Trump has struggled to learn the ropes of post-presidential politicking...He was supposed to be a political Godzilla in exile. Instead, he’s adrift

this goes into detail about the downfall of Trump...worth reading!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :clap::clap:PROGS just playing is all.

Funny how a PROG suggests Trump doesn't know his place considering he followed Obama. Does the OP like Obama?
i don't know who "Obama" is

Trump has struggled to learn the ropes of post-presidential politicking...He was supposed to be a political Godzilla in exile. Instead, he’s adrift

Adrift?!! :21: You sure love having smoke blown up your ass! You should be so adrift. Trump retains command and control over the GOP, even those not liking him admitting he is the way the future of the party.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 3.22.34 PM.png

downfall??? he became POTUS--against ALL odds
''was supposed to be a political Godzilla......'' !!!!????= IDIOCY--babble crap

Biden is a corrupt punk owned by China who sexually assaults his own staff and has a habit of sniffing people, ewww.

As far as that fight at the southern border, I heard Chris Wallace ask a Dem this morning about it and despite the skyrocketing numbers and his shutting down all wall construction, the Dem had the nerve to actually claim it had nothing to do with Joe! It was just "that time of year." :smoke:

ITMT, they had built all kinds of roads down there to have access for putting the wall up, and now that Joe has shut all that down, the roads still remain giving the illegals a prime pathway into the country instead of having to hoof it through the rugged wilderness!

As far as that fight at the southern border, I heard Chris Wallace ask a Dem this morning about it and despite the skyrocketing numbers and his shutting down all wall construction, the Dem had the nerve to actually claim it had nothing to do with Joe! It was just "that time of year." :smoke:

ITMT, they had built all kinds of roads down there to have access for putting the wall up, and now that Joe has shut all that down, the roads still remain giving the illegals a prime pathway into the country instead of having to hoof it through the rugged wilderness!

And I'll bet Chris didn't challenge the dem....

And I'll bet Chris didn't challenge the dem....

Actually, surprisingly, he kinda did. He responded incredulously citing the way higher numbers now since Joe took office compared to last year. But he could have said more. Chris has all his topics he wants to cover and he's out to prove he is friend to all for everyone to come on his show cause he'll play nice so Chris never goes too far.

it's sad that as the Trump movement collapses, Biden is basking in his ivory fucking tower!

There is zero chance that 80 million Americans voted for the idiot Biden. No way!

Zero chance?
Can the poster Whodat articulate his rationale behind such an assertion?

I ain't asking for a treatise on the subject, Who.
Just a handful of bullet points so we can get a sense of how serious you are, and how seriously you thought about the statement.

In short, should I believe what Whodat said?
Can he be persuasive?

Adrift?? Excuse me while I stand over her and LMAO.

There is nothing "adrift" about Trump. That man knows what he is doing all the time.

Adrift describes that stuttering fuck Biden to a tee.

From the OP link:

For any normal politician, it would look like he’s trying to have it both ways but really he’s trying to have it his way,” said a former Trump White House official. “He only cares about maintaining his power and his stranglehold over the Republican Party and it doesn’t matter to him how any of the moves he makes affect the long-term success of institutions or individuals other than himself.”

Trump has always been an impulsive figure who demanded loyalty from those around him. But those traits have come with positions of power: whether atop a real estate empire, as a media celebrity, or — in his last iteration — as president of the United States.

That about sums it up...

There is nothing "adrift" about Trump. That man knows what he is doing all the time

Ah, our friend, Claudette with her groupie/fangirlism of Don Trump....'knows-what-he-is-doing-all-the-time?

That's good, Claudette. I like it. I may make it my signature line? With your permission.

By the way, let's give Don Trump credit for his accomplishment throughout his 4year administration.

In those four years the incidents (in America) of WCC have plummeted.

Hoooya! Don the health-giver.

*Windmill Caused Cancer

There is nothing "adrift" about Trump. That man knows what he is doing all the time

Ah, our friend, Claudette with her groupie/fangirlism of Don Trump....'knows-what-he-is-doing-all-the-time?

That's good, Claudette. I like it. I may make it my signature line? With your permission.

By the way, let's give Don Trump credit for his accomplishment throughout his 4year administration.

In those four years the incidents (in America) of WCC have plummeted.

Hoooya! Don the health-giver.

*Windmill Caused Cancer

Well if it isn't the sanctimonious prick.

Hooya for the sanctimonious prick.

"Well if it isn't the sanctimonious prick."

So, Claudette, have you given any thought of acquiescing to my idea of making your groupie-istic quote on 'knows-what-he's-doing' as my sig line?

As I said I wouldn't do it without your permission.
That seems just courteous. At least, I think that.

ps....what I like about the quote, Ma'am........... is that it refreshingly free of the frequent f-bombs you usually rely upon to articulate your thoughtful thoughts.
So there is that. ;)

"Well if it isn't the sanctimonious prick."

So, Claudette, have you given any thought of acquiescing to my idea of making your groupie-istic quote on 'knows-what-he's-doing' as my sig line?

As I said I wouldn't do it without your permission.
That seems just courteous. At least, I think that.

ps....what I like about the quote, Ma'am........... is that it refreshingly free of the frequent f-bombs you usually rely upon to articulate your thoughtful thoughts.
So there is that. ;)

Hey do whatever you want. Doesn't change the fact that Trump does know what he's doing.

You, however, are funny as hell. LOL

it's sad that as the Trump movement collapses, Biden is basking in his ivory fucking tower!
Biden seems to be slowly dying when he has hit the zenith of his power. The deal he made with the devil so many years ago has come with strings attached.

There is zero chance that 80 million Americans voted for the idiot Biden. No way!

Zero chance?
Can the poster Whodat articulate his rationale behind such an assertion?

I ain't asking for a treatise on the subject, Who.
Just a handful of bullet points so we can get a sense of how serious you are, and how seriously you thought about the statement.

In short, should I believe what Whodat said?
Can he be persuasive?
Zero chance! Swing states stop counting in the middle of the night , Trump up big. Wake up and shazam Biden won them all. Mail in b's. And we just are not allowed the physical ballots. Why do dems keep hiding everything ?

NEW PA Ballot Data | Here Is The Evidence not to mention !

Forum List

Back