Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.
Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it! :lol:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

Let's review the origins of the story.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

The Asian birther. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

"The Asian birther. "

None of those are my quotes.....they're the Hillary campaign, Hussein himself, and Michelle Obama.

How can you be this stupid????

This was your post and you made the assumptions. Michelle didn't say what you claim. Obama didn't do what you claim, nor did Hillary Clinton. I have heard it all now. An Asian birther. Lol!

"Obama didn't do what you claim"

More???

Sure thing, dunce:
"A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Rating

True"
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

Yup....that's what Hussein told his agent.

Two for me....zero for you.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

The Asian birther. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"The Asian birther. "

None of those are my quotes.....they're the Hillary campaign, Hussein himself, and Michelle Obama.

This was your post and you made the assumptions. Michelle didn't say what you claim. Obama didn't do what you claim, nor did Hillary Clinton. I have heard it all now. An Asian birther. Lol!

"Obama didn't do what you claim, nor did Hillary Clinton. "

Here comes your third strike, dope.

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Penn did write a memo in 2007 saying that Obama’s foreign background could present a weakness for him, and Clinton should emphasize her middle-class Midwestern upbringing.

"His roots to American values and culture are at best limited," the memo says. "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values."
Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement

Every single thing I post is % true, accurate, and correct....and you just helped prove it.

Thus:
I simply pointed out three facts...

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Must be that white racism that made you so stoooooooooopid.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance........but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.........would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Hey stupid. The investigation into foreign election interference is over. The Russians did it. What Trump wants investigated are alt-right conspiracy theories. Something, anything that will prove it wasn't the Russians so Trump can lift sanctions.

He didnt ask the Ukraine to reveal that Russia did it. He asked them to manufacture evidence that the UKRAINIANS hacked the DNC, to get Russia off the hook.

Whatever you paid for your fancy education, it was a waste of money. There is no cure for stupid.

You're right, there is no cure for stupid.

Are you pretending to be stupid or does it come natural to you?

What happened to civil discourse?

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

"The Asian birther. "

More???

Sure thing, dunce:
"A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Rating

True"

You are the cockroach. Quoting him is not lying about anything. You are a dirty Trump supporter you lying pig.

Do you feel good about yourself after posting such civil discourse which furthers the debate?

Trump supporters love to attack others by calling them names. Yet when they get the same back they whine about it. Get over it.

Idiot.....
Violence Against Trump Supporters - YouTube

Violence is the language of the Left......they can't win a debate on ideas, and lack of control of their emotions results in violence

Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

"The Asian birther. "

More???

Sure thing, dunce:

Rating

True"

bookbio.jpg

Now....what do you suppose is the source of that blurb?????

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

"The Asian birther. "

This was your post and you made the assumptions. Michelles didn't say what you claim. Obama didn't do what you claim, nor did Hillary Clinton. I have heard it all now. An Asian birther. Lol!

"Michelles didn't say what you claim."

Watch me use you as a tool to prove that I'm never wrong:

Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined

https://www.yourdictionary.com/home-country
https://www.yourdictionary.com › home-country

OK.....you've served the purpose you were born to serve....a tool......you can leave now.

Lol! Michelle Obama refers to the President's home country of Kenya, because he knows his ancestry, especially that of his father, who was born in Kenya. It must also be understood that Americans prefer the benevolence of our nation's immigrant experience more than the horrors of our terrible slave experience, as most do not want to be reminded about such a negative history. Knowing this fact of America's preferences, I believe the Obamas highlighted his Kenyan ancestry so that he would not be perceived as a "typical" Black American coming from a slave narrative.

He was born in Hawaii. In 1961. Hawaii was an American state at the time of his birth.

An Asian birther. Boy life can be strange. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

"The Asian birther. "

This was your post and you made the assumptions. Michelles didn't say what you claim. Obama didn't do what you claim, nor did Hillary Clinton. I have heard it all now. An Asian birther. Lol!

"Michelles didn't say what you claim."

Watch me use you as a tool to prove that I'm never wrong:

Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined

https://www.yourdictionary.com › home-country

OK.....you've served the purpose you were born to serve....a tool......you can leave now.

Lol! Michelle Obama refers to the President's home country of Kenya, because he knows his ancestry, especially that of his father, who was born in Kenya. It must also be understood that Americans prefer the benevolence of our nation's immigrant experience more than the horrors of our terrible slave experience, as most do not want to be reminded about such a negative history. Knowing this fact of America's preferences, I believe the Obamas highlighted his Kenyan ancestry so that he would not be perceived as a "typical" Black American coming from a slave narrative.

He was born in Hawaii. In 1961. Hawaii was an American state at the time of his birth.

An Asian birther. Boy life can be strange. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Turns out I'm correct in every case.....

Don't wipe the egg off your face.....it's an improvement.

Remember, dope....I never said anything about where he was born....Hillary's campaign, Obama himself, and Michelle did.

You just don't read.....or think.....very well.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....
....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

The DemNazis do not want an actual investigation in to Russian and Ukranian Interference in the 2016 Election otherwise Mad Moscow Mueller would not have run away like a scared little girl pissing his pants when it came time to investigate it as part of his Fake Investigation.

Well....they did demand it when they had hopes from Mueller:

“… in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...tigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/

They did no such thing. Let me know when you get some facts.

"Several reasons exist why the above tweet and associated sentiment are incorrect and misleading. At the top of that list is the fact that the letter in question did not concern a request to “investigate Trump,” nor did it request the opening of any investigation.

Instead, it requested information on why Ukrainian special prosecutor Serhiy Horbatyuk (who serves in a special prosecutor role charged with investigating corruption cases linked to former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich) had been “prohibited” from “issuing subpoenas for evidence or interviewing witnesses” in four existing investigations into former Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort. Manafort, prior to joining the Trump campaign, had worked as a political consultant for Yanukovich and his political party. The four investigations involved money that flowed either to Manafort for this consulting work or to a law firm working with Manafort and others to improve Yanukovich’s image in the West. They did not involve Trump.

The three Democratic senators — then-Foreign Affairs Committee members Robert Menendez, Dick Durbin, and Patrick Leahy — were responding to a May 2, 2018, New York Times report that the four Manafort investigations in Ukraine were specifically singled out from a docket of nearly 3,000 corruption cases in Horbatyuk’s portfolio to be blocked from issuing subpoenas and interviewing witnesses. U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, in his charge to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, was investigating Manafort in part because of concerns that he owed substantial funds to Russian oligarchs as a result of this consulting work, potentially giving them leverage over him as he ran Trump’s campaign. The reason Ukrainian officials impeded the investigation was no secret, according to the Times — it was to placate the Trump administration, which opposed the Mueller probe:"

We have Trump at the center of a cover-up.

Did Dems Write to Ukrainians in 2018 Asking Them to 'Investigate Trump'?

You are the cockroach. Quoting him is not lying about anything. You are a dirty Trump supporter you lying pig.

Do you feel good about yourself after posting such civil discourse which furthers the debate?

Trump supporters love to attack others by calling them names. Yet when they get the same back they whine about it. Get over it.

Idiot.....

Violence is the language of the Left......they can't win a debate on ideas, and lack of control of their emotions results in violence

Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Your history needs help. The largest act of domestic terrorism was done by a right wing extremist.

Like your stupidity has an end.

Obama brought something different & you assfucks are pissed off all you could bring was a fast sassed orange moron that has been an embarrassment to all real Americans..
At least with your moronic bloom you couldn't deny that Obama was/is your messiah, Dave. speaks volumes, son.

I supported Obama. You are in love with Trump. Why else would you ignore that he is a piece of shit?

Well, at least Trump is one of the best president's in US history.
Only if America started in 2017 would Trump be one of the best Presidents.

Trump is one of the best in the entire American history.

Of course, with the qualifier you are an American, which you are not. If you are a socialist, he is the death blow, probably should give it up and just move to Venezuela.

Since Trump took office, Obama's approvals have gone to the 60s while George W's approvals are in the 50s. Trump is the worst President we have ever had. He is corrupt and uses taxpayer dollars and RNC money to line his pockets.

Idiot.....

Your history needs help. The largest act of domestic terrorism was done by a right wing extremist.

Your reading comprehension needs help, no one mentioned largest, no one mentioned domestic.

Idiot.....

Trump supporters have carried out numerous terrorist attacks.

Ibid.

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....
....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

The DemNazis do not want an actual investigation in to Russian and Ukranian Interference in the 2016 Election otherwise Mad Moscow Mueller would not have run away like a scared little girl pissing his pants when it came time to investigate it as part of his Fake Investigation.

Well....they did demand it when they had hopes from Mueller:

“… in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...tigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/

They did no such thing. Let me know when you get some facts.

"Several reasons exist why the above tweet and associated sentiment are incorrect and misleading. At the top of that list is the fact that the letter in question did not concern a request to “investigate Trump,” nor did it request the opening of any investigation.

Instead, it requested information on why Ukrainian special prosecutor Serhiy Horbatyuk (who serves in a special prosecutor role charged with investigating corruption cases linked to former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich) had been “prohibited” from “issuing subpoenas for evidence or interviewing witnesses” in four existing investigations into former Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort. Manafort, prior to joining the Trump campaign, had worked as a political consultant for Yanukovich and his political party. The four investigations involved money that flowed either to Manafort for this consulting work or to a law firm working with Manafort and others to improve Yanukovich’s image in the West. They did not involve Trump.

The three Democratic senators — then-Foreign Affairs Committee members Robert Menendez, Dick Durbin, and Patrick Leahy — were responding to a May 2, 2018, New York Times report that the four Manafort investigations in Ukraine were specifically singled out from a docket of nearly 3,000 corruption cases in Horbatyuk’s portfolio to be blocked from issuing subpoenas and interviewing witnesses. U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, in his charge to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, was investigating Manafort in part because of concerns that he owed substantial funds to Russian oligarchs as a result of this consulting work, potentially giving them leverage over him as he ran Trump’s campaign. The reason Ukrainian officials impeded the investigation was no secret, according to the Times — it was to placate the Trump administration, which opposed the Mueller probe:"

We have Trump at the center of a cover-up.

Did Dems Write to Ukrainians in 2018 Asking Them to 'Investigate Trump'?

Noooowwwww.....who to believe....you or the Washington Post?

The letter from Menendez, Durbin and Leaht is here:

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/...cutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

"Dear Editor:

In May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.
Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”
https://hudsonreporter.com/2019/10/...o-investigate-trump-in-may-2018-please-share/

Ibid.

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance........but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.........would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Hey stupid. The investigation into foreign election interference is over. The Russians did it. What Trump wants investigated are alt-right conspiracy theories. Something, anything that will prove it wasn't the Russians so Trump can lift sanctions.

He didnt ask the Ukraine to reveal that Russia did it. He asked them to manufacture evidence that the UKRAINIANS hacked the DNC, to get Russia off the hook.

Whatever you paid for your fancy education, it was a waste of money. There is no cure for stupid.

You're right, there is no cure for stupid.

Are you pretending to be stupid or does it come natural to you?

What happened to civil discourse?

There is no civil discourse with Politically Chic. She posts bullshit and then posts insults at all who point out her lies and idiocy. She constantly questions other posters' intellect. The insults a weak person chooses are a reflection of their own lack of self esteem.

PC calls people "dunces" and yet is unable to defend her cut and paste lies. When challenged, she denies the rebuttal and repeats her false OP. This is a pattern poster who shills for Trump. Likely a paid poster given her volume and inclinations. She uses a lot of very questionable sources and extreme biased websites to support her conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back