Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

You are the cockroach. Quoting him is not lying about anything. You are a dirty Trump supporter you lying pig.

Do you feel good about yourself after posting such civil discourse which furthers the debate?

Trump supporters love to attack others by calling them names. Yet when they get the same back they whine about it. Get over it.

Idiot.....
Violence Against Trump Supporters - YouTube

Violence is the language of the Left......they can't win a debate on ideas, and lack of control of their emotions results in violence

Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Your history needs help. The largest act of domestic terrorism was done by a right wing extremist.

You said I was wrong about each of these:

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

You're not saying that any longer, huh?

Turns out I'm correct in every case.....

Jot this down: I'm never wrong.

You are the cockroach. Quoting him is not lying about anything. You are a dirty Trump supporter you lying pig.

Do you feel good about yourself after posting such civil discourse which furthers the debate?

Trump supporters love to attack others by calling them names. Yet when they get the same back they whine about it. Get over it.

Idiot.....

Violence is the language of the Left......they can't win a debate on ideas, and lack of control of their emotions results in violence

Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Your history needs help. The largest act of domestic terrorism was done by a right wing extremist.

1. Guess which political group both the Southern Poverty Law Center and the FBI consider the most dangerous in America? Environmentalists. Yep. Some $43 million in damage by the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front in the past two decades.
    1. “Extremists within the environmental and animal rights movements have committed literally thousands of violent criminal acts in recent decades — arguably more than those from any other radical sector, left or right.” Eco-Violence: The Record
    2. “A leader of the Earth Liberation Front, a radical environmentalist organization the FBI described as America's most dangerous domestic terrorist group, refused to answer questions Tuesday before a congressional hearing on ecoterrorism.” About Questia | Questia, Your Online Research Library

stg080818dAPR20180808034517.jpg

So, what have we learned? Conservatives, we are endlessly told, create “an atmosphere of hatred and fear.” This, as opposed to liberals, who go around shooting elected officials. Welcome to the real world.

Sooooo.....where do you get your insights....Pravda??????

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance........but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.........would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Hey stupid. The investigation into foreign election interference is over. The Russians did it. What Trump wants investigated are alt-right conspiracy theories. Something, anything that will prove it wasn't the Russians so Trump can lift sanctions.

He didnt ask the Ukraine to reveal that Russia did it. He asked them to manufacture evidence that the UKRAINIANS hacked the DNC, to get Russia off the hook.

Whatever you paid for your fancy education, it was a waste of money. There is no cure for stupid.

You're right, there is no cure for stupid.

Are you pretending to be stupid or does it come natural to you?

What happened to civil discourse?

There is no civil discourse with Politically Chic. She posts bullshit and then posts insults at all who point out her lies and idiocy. She constantly questions other posters' intellect. The insults a weak person chooses are a reflection of their own lack of self esteem.

PC calls people "dunces" and yet is unable to defend her cut and paste lies. When challenged, she denies the rebuttal and repeats her false OP. This is a pattern poster who shills for Trump. Likely a paid poster given her volume and inclinations. She uses a lot of very questionable sources and extreme biased websites to support her conspiracy theories.

"...posts insults..."

"....questions other posters' intellect."

You forgot to mention that I'm never wrong.

The Asian birther. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

Let's review the origins of the story.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

"The Asian birther. "

None of those are my quotes.....they're the Hillary campaign, Hussein himself, and Michelle Obama.

How can you be this stupid????

This was your post and you made the assumptions. Michelles didn't say what you claim. Obama didn't do what you claim, nor did Hillary Clinton. I have heard it all now. An Asian birther. Lol!

"Michelles didn't say what you claim."

Watch me use you as a tool to prove that I'm never wrong:

Michelle Obama Admits Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country is Kenya

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined

https://www.yourdictionary.com › home-country

OK.....you've served the purpose you were born to serve....a tool......you can leave now.

Lol! Michelle Obama refers to the President's home country of Kenya, because he knows his ancestry, especially that of his father, who was born in Kenya. It must also be understood that Americans prefer the benevolence of our nation's immigrant experience more than the horrors of our terrible slave experience, as most do not want to be reminded about such a negative history. Knowing this fact of America's preferences, I believe the Obamas highlighted his Kenyan ancestry so that he would not be perceived as a "typical" Black American coming from a slave narrative.

He was born in Hawaii. In 1961. Hawaii was an American state at the time of his birth.

An Asian birther. Boy life can be strange. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Turns out I'm correct in every case.....

Don't wipe the egg off your face.....it's an improvement.

Remember, dope....I never said anything about where he was born....Hillary's campaign, Obama himself, and Michelle did.

You just don't read.....or think.....very well.

Michelle did not say he was born in Kenya. And the soundbite you used was Michelle speaking in Kenya. Obama does have relatives in Kenya and Michelle was speaking to ancestry.

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.
Despite what Trump says, the 2008 Clinton campaign and the candidate herself never trafficked in the rumors.

“There has never been evidence that Clinton or her campaign started the birther rumors,” said Ben Smith, editor in chief of BuzzFeed, who as a POLITICO reporter in 2011 linked the origin of the “birther” movement to a fringe politician in Illinois. Some hardcore Clinton backers circulated the rumors in 2008, but the campaign itself steered clear.

“As we reported, some of her supporters flirted with the idea in 2008 — but it has its origins in the fever swamps beginning in Illinois in 2004,” he said.

In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American.

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, correctly identified his birthplace as Hawaii.

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

Maybe you should go back to a government school so you can learn what facts are.

th

Last edited:
Quid pro quo is a normal part of American diplomacy, moron.

You are admitting Trump did a quid quo pro. Investigating your political rivals is not part of the normal diplomacy.
Every president ever elected had done quid pro quo, moron.

The fact that Biden running for office is irrelevant to the fact that he's a crook who needs to be investigated and sent to prison.

Name one other President who asked a foreign country to investigate a political rival. There is no evidence that Biden broke any laws. Even a partisan like Barr knows that.
The Obama administration asked Ukraine to investigate Trump's campaign manager.

Manafort was tried and convicted by a federal prosecutor not Ukraine. The evidence was developed by US prosecutors.
Ukraine supplied the evidence, douchebag. The Dims demanded dirt on Trump and his campaign from Ukraine, that the later supplied it.

Idiot.....

1. Guess which political group both the Southern Poverty Law Center and the FBI consider the most dangerous in America? Environmentalists. Yep. Some $43 million in damage by the Animal Liberation Front and the Earth Liberation Front in the past two decades.
    1. “Extremists within the environmental and animal rights movements have committed literally thousands of violent criminal acts in recent decades — arguably more than those from any other radical sector, left or right.” Eco-Violence: The Record
    2. “A leader of the Earth Liberation Front, a radical environmentalist organization the FBI described as America's most dangerous domestic terrorist group, refused to answer questions Tuesday before a congressional hearing on ecoterrorism.” About Questia | Questia, Your Online Research Library

So, what have we learned? Conservatives, we are endlessly told, create “an atmosphere of hatred and fear.” This, as opposed to liberals, who go around shooting elected officials. Welcome to the real world.

That may be where you get yours. Or perhaps you get your philosophy from the wrtitings of chairman Mao or Pol Pot. SPLC and DHS have determined that white supremacists are the number 1 threat of terror. We've had 4 assassination attempts in 243 years. Right wing McVeigh killed over 400 in a few minutes.

He clarified. He didn't say what you and the fake media douchebags claim he said.

He said exactly that and then tried to take it back. You are the douchebag. Go home you ignorant little boy.
Quid pro quo is a normal part of American diplomacy, moron.

You are admitting Trump did a quid quo pro. Investigating your political rivals is not part of the normal diplomacy.
Every president ever elected had done quid pro quo, moron.

The fact that Biden running for office is irrelevant to the fact that he's a crook who needs to be investigated and sent to prison.

No President has ever asked for a foreign country to investigate a political rival. You have no evidence Biden is a crook. You are the crook who wants to lock up someone because they are a political threat to Trump. That is hardly a crime.
Yeah, Obama did, shit for brains. Furthermore, the Dims in Congress did. They insisted on it or they would not approve aid for Ukraine - quid pro quo, in other words.

Idiot.....

That may be where you get yours. Or perhaps you get your philosophy from the wrtitings of chairman Mao or Pol Pot. SPLC and DHS have determined that white supremacists are the number 1 threat of terror. We've had 4 assassination attempts in 243 years. Right wing McVeigh killed over 400 in a few minutes.

This is what I said, and of course, it is correct:

Can provide three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical views?

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance........but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.........would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Hey stupid. The investigation into foreign election interference is over. The Russians did it. What Trump wants investigated are alt-right conspiracy theories. Something, anything that will prove it wasn't the Russians so Trump can lift sanctions.

He didnt ask the Ukraine to reveal that Russia did it. He asked them to manufacture evidence that the UKRAINIANS hacked the DNC, to get Russia off the hook.

Whatever you paid for your fancy education, it was a waste of money. There is no cure for stupid.

You're right, there is no cure for stupid.

Are you pretending to be stupid or does it come natural to you?

What happened to civil discourse?

There is no civil discourse with Politically Chic. She posts bullshit and then posts insults at all who point out her lies and idiocy. She constantly questions other posters' intellect. The insults a weak person chooses are a reflection of their own lack of self esteem.

PC calls people "dunces" and yet is unable to defend her cut and paste lies. When challenged, she denies the rebuttal and repeats her false OP. This is a pattern poster who shills for Trump. Likely a paid poster given her volume and inclinations. She uses a lot of very questionable sources and extreme biased websites to support her conspiracy theories.

"...posts insults..."

"....questions other posters' intellect."

You forgot to mention that I'm never wrong.

You're wrong all the time. That's why she didn't mention it.

Can provide three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical views?

You are not correct. I will be providing no books. I will continue teaching your young stupid ass lessons. Consider yourself lucky I don't bill you.

He said exactly that and then tried to take it back. You are the douchebag. Go home you ignorant little boy.

Link please.

It's public record available to the public.

should be simple for you to find.

tia

You go look it up. Mulvaney said what he said.
Funny that, Mulvaney is simply saying exactly what Obama did to Ukraine.
Withheld military aide to get them to do something he wanted. Schiff Accuses Trump of Risking US Security by Delaying Ukraine Aid, but Obama Denied Lethal Weapons Altogether

You are not correct. I will be providing no books. I will continue teaching your young stupid ass lessons. Consider yourself lucky I don't bill you.

"Can provide three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical views?"

And, of course, you can't.

As is evident to everyone who has read your missives, there are none.

Your posts perform a great service.....proving what we on the Right always say about Leftists.

Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.
Coulter

"Can provide three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical views?"

Your posts perform a great service.....proving what we on the Right always say about Leftists.

Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges.
Coulter

Wrong. I simply refuse to provide you with the books I have read. I'm not asking or wanting to know what you have read. Given you quote Ann Coulter, it shows me that you don't read anything worthwhile. And at age 58, I've forgotten more books I have read than the total number of books you have read in your life. Besides, if your world view is only based on books, you're a dumb ass.

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.
That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.
See? It's a birther thing. Credulous rubes who bleev what they are told to bleev. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!'
I rest my case.
You do realize that response perfectly fits your 1st post on this thread in which you desperately need to "bleev" that "It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him."

In fact all rational people see he doesn't internalize but rather Tweets when anything bugs him. I've never seen a guy with fewer operating filters.

No wonder you can't see that.

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.
That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.
See? It's a birther thing. Credulous rubes who bleev what they are told to bleev. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!'
I rest my case.
You do realize that response perfectly fits your 1st post on this thread in which you desperately need to "bleev" that "It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him."

In fact all rational people see he doesn't internalize but rather Tweets when anything bugs him. I've never seen a guy with fewer operating filters.

Nope.....I think it eats at Hillary that despite all of her criminal rigging of the election.....she still lost. She shows it by openly accusing another Democrat of the same false accusations she secretly made against Trump, and has been thru surrogates.

Why does Trump tweet the way he does?
Trump is simply not a fake politician.
He's a rich guy who is used to being able to say what's on his mind.

Last edited:
I rest my case.

so true----Trump lacks filters. Interestingly, I have heard theories that
lack of filters ----a normal function of the brain----usually ascribed to the
frontal lobes, but actually in virtually all areas involving senses, storage and
integration------is at the basis of such disorders as AUTISM---HOWEVER, let me
hasten to add------I do not see Trump as autistic-------somehow disinhibited----
IN SOME OTHER MYTERIOUS WAY

Coulter

Wrong. I simply refuse to provide you with the books I have read. I'm not asking or wanting to know what you have read. Given you quote Ann Coulter, it shows me that you don't read anything worthwhile. And at age 58, I've forgotten more books I have read than the total number of books you have read in your life. Besides, if your world view is only based on books, you're a dumb ass.

"I'm not asking or wanting to know what you have read."

Ashamed???

No prob....bet a nice adult would help you get a library card.

Not too late to begin reading, and getting an education.

Coulter

Ashamed???

All your juvenile peer pressure tactics won't work.

I can assure you that I am better educated than you.

And that also means I have nothing to prove to you.

I will be teaching you lessons and you will learn.

That is how this works.

Coulter

Ashamed???

That is how this works.

Which books did you say you've read to inform your views???

Oh.....right.....you don't read.

Never mind.

Coulter

Ashamed???

That is how this works.
starting a sentence with "and" is not a sign of a better education, btw.

Forum List

Back