Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

Not one of you have ever explained how you know when someone tells the truth or not, that you have never met or worked with or know anything about.
Evidence.

Look it up.
You have no evidence liar, none of you do, all you have is media bullshit and it's all you ever have.
Lol, how can you kiddos live in the "Information Age" and still be so uninformed?

They're gas lighting.
Which is nothing but a fancy term for lying.

Yeah. Cult45 is trying to change the language. You don't know this, I presume.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....
....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

The DemNazis do not want an actual investigation in to Russian and Ukranian Interference in the 2016 Election otherwise Mad Moscow Mueller would not have run away like a scared little girl pissing his pants when it came time to investigate it as part of his Fake Investigation.

Well....they did demand it when they had hopes from Mueller:

“… in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...tigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/

They did no such thing. Let me know when you get some facts.

"Several reasons exist why the above tweet and associated sentiment are incorrect and misleading. At the top of that list is the fact that the letter in question did not concern a request to “investigate Trump,” nor did it request the opening of any investigation.

Instead, it requested information on why Ukrainian special prosecutor Serhiy Horbatyuk (who serves in a special prosecutor role charged with investigating corruption cases linked to former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich) had been “prohibited” from “issuing subpoenas for evidence or interviewing witnesses” in four existing investigations into former Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort. Manafort, prior to joining the Trump campaign, had worked as a political consultant for Yanukovich and his political party. The four investigations involved money that flowed either to Manafort for this consulting work or to a law firm working with Manafort and others to improve Yanukovich’s image in the West. They did not involve Trump.

The three Democratic senators — then-Foreign Affairs Committee members Robert Menendez, Dick Durbin, and Patrick Leahy — were responding to a May 2, 2018, New York Times report that the four Manafort investigations in Ukraine were specifically singled out from a docket of nearly 3,000 corruption cases in Horbatyuk’s portfolio to be blocked from issuing subpoenas and interviewing witnesses. U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, in his charge to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, was investigating Manafort in part because of concerns that he owed substantial funds to Russian oligarchs as a result of this consulting work, potentially giving them leverage over him as he ran Trump’s campaign. The reason Ukrainian officials impeded the investigation was no secret, according to the Times — it was to placate the Trump administration, which opposed the Mueller probe:"

We have Trump at the center of a cover-up.

Did Dems Write to Ukrainians in 2018 Asking Them to 'Investigate Trump'?

Noooowwwww.....who to believe....you or the Washington Post?

“… in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...tigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/

The letter from Menendez, Durbin and Leaht is here:

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18 Menendez joint letter to General Prosecutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

You are a lying weasel. They were trying to confirm whether a NY Times story about a investigation into Manafort had been started before he became Trump's campaign manager was being interfered with. The prosecutor had been prohibited from subpoenaing witnesses or interviewing them. They did not request a investigation of Trump or Manafort.

Volodymyr Ariev, a member of Parliament who is an ally of [now former] President Petro O. Poroshenko, readily acknowledged that the intention in Kiev was to put investigations into Mr. Manafort’s activities “in the long-term box.”

“In every possible way, we will avoid irritating the top American officials,” Mr. Ariev said in an interview. “We shouldn’t spoil relations with the administration.”

You are admitting Trump did a quid quo pro. Investigating your political rivals is not part of the normal diplomacy.
Every president ever elected had done quid pro quo, moron.

The fact that Biden running for office is irrelevant to the fact that he's a crook who needs to be investigated and sent to prison.

Name one other President who asked a foreign country to investigate a political rival. There is no evidence that Biden broke any laws. Even a partisan like Barr knows that.
The Obama administration asked Ukraine to investigate Trump's campaign manager.

Manafort was tried and convicted by a federal prosecutor not Ukraine. The evidence was developed by US prosecutors.
Ukraine supplied the evidence, douchebag. The Dims demanded dirt on Trump and his campaign from Ukraine, that the later supplied it.

Little boys shouldn't be lying and if they do then they should be spanked douchebag.

He said exactly that and then tried to take it back. You are the douchebag. Go home you ignorant little boy.
Quid pro quo is a normal part of American diplomacy, moron.

You are admitting Trump did a quid quo pro. Investigating your political rivals is not part of the normal diplomacy.

The fact that Biden running for office is irrelevant to the fact that he's a crook who needs to be investigated and sent to prison.

No President has ever asked for a foreign country to investigate a political rival. You have no evidence Biden is a crook. You are the crook who wants to lock up someone because they are a political threat to Trump. That is hardly a crime.
Yeah, Obama did, shit for brains. Furthermore, the Dims in Congress did. They insisted on it or they would not approve aid for Ukraine - quid pro quo, in other words.

Your brains are shit. The Dems in Congress did not. You are a lying little boy.

He said exactly that and then tried to take it back. You are the douchebag. Go home you ignorant little boy.

Link please.

It's public record available to the public.

should be simple for you to find.

tia

You go look it up. Mulvaney said what he said.
Funny that, Mulvaney is simply saying exactly what Obama did to Ukraine.
Withheld military aide to get them to do something he wanted. Schiff Accuses Trump of Risking US Security by Delaying Ukraine Aid, but Obama Denied Lethal Weapons Altogether

That is a lie. Obama opposed providing lethal aid because he didn't believe it was the right thing to do. Obama was wrong about that but he was not trying to get them to do anything.

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.
That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.
See? It's a birther thing. Credulous rubes who bleev what they are told to bleev. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!'
I rest my case.
You do realize that response perfectly fits your 1st post on this thread in which you desperately need to "bleev" that "It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him."

In fact all rational people see he doesn't internalize but rather Tweets when anything bugs him. I've never seen a guy with fewer operating filters.

No wonder you can't see that.
Nope.....I think it eats at Hillary that despite all of her criminal rigging of the election.....she still lost. She shows it by openly accusing another Democrat of the same false accusations she secretly made against Trump, and has been thru surrogates.

Why does Trump tweet the way he does?
Trump is simply not a fake politician.
He's a rich guy who is used to being able to say what's on his mind.

Clinton was 100% right. Gabbard is Putin's favorite Democrat. He would like to have 2 fools running against each other. Russia wins no matter what happens.

We know what the "truth" is.

EHXM_RUXUAEqmcm.jpg

The only actual case of selling out America to the Kremlin is Hillary getting $145 million for America's uranium.

You didn't know that????

A thoroughly debunked story.

PoliticalChic said:
"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
Here's An Interesting Resource
It's The Certified California Election Returns

Bottom Pg 3
https://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/sov/2016-general/ssov/pres-summary-by-county.pdf

So The Left (And Foreign Travelers)
Keep Declaring Hillary Had 3.2-3.5 Million More Votes
Yet She Carried California By 4.26 Million Votes
So Yes,
All Her Excess Votes Did Only Come From California

California Has 55 Electoral Votes
Whether 2 Million Votes Are Cast, Or 20 Million

Here's A Little Piece Of Trivia:
2 Unfaithful Electors Flipped For Clinton
5 Electors Flipped For Trump

Last edited:

Link please.

tia

Withheld military aide to get them to do something he wanted. Schiff Accuses Trump of Risking US Security by Delaying Ukraine Aid, but Obama Denied Lethal Weapons Altogether

That is a lie. Obama opposed providing lethal aid because he didn't believe it was the right thing to do. Obama was wrong about that but he was not trying to get them to do anything.
Oh....that must be why he had Biden and his kid over there making billions in graft. Because he wasn't doing anything. Biden said that what they were doing was being done with Obama's okay. So they threatened them by withholding over a billion dollars in aide if they didn't stop investigating corruption.

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.
That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.
See? It's a birther thing. Credulous rubes who bleev what they are told to bleev. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!'
I rest my case.
You do realize that response perfectly fits your 1st post on this thread in which you desperately need to "bleev" that "It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him."

In fact all rational people see he doesn't internalize but rather Tweets when anything bugs him. I've never seen a guy with fewer operating filters.

No wonder you can't see that.
Nope.....I think it eats at Hillary that despite all of her criminal rigging of the election.....she still lost. She shows it by openly accusing another Democrat of the same false accusations she secretly made against Trump, and has been thru surrogates.

Why does Trump tweet the way he does?
Trump is simply not a fake politician.
He's a rich guy who is used to being able to say what's on his mind.

Clinton was 100% right. Gabbard is Putin's favorite Democrat. He would like to have 2 fools running against each other. Russia wins no matter what happens.
If Gabbard is Putin's favorite Democrat, what is Bernie Sanders?

Gabbard supports Bernie Sanders.....but the only difference between Bernie and Gabbard is Bernie took the bribe. Gabbard didn't.

Evidence.

Look it up.
You have no evidence liar, none of you do, all you have is media bullshit and it's all you ever have.
Lol, how can you kiddos live in the "Information Age" and still be so uninformed?

They're gas lighting.
Which is nothing but a fancy term for lying.

Yeah. Cult45 is trying to change the language. You don't know this, I presume.
Sadly, yes. I do. Just like referring to criminal conspiracies as collusion and the whole "alternative facts" thing.

We know what the "truth" is.

EHXM_RUXUAEqmcm.jpg

The only actual case of selling out America to the Kremlin is Hillary getting $145 million for America's uranium.

You didn't know that????

Please provide "credible" proof of your thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory.

No prob....

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

Ibid.

Ready?

The DemNazis do not want an actual investigation in to Russian and Ukranian Interference in the 2016 Election otherwise Mad Moscow Mueller would not have run away like a scared little girl pissing his pants when it came time to investigate it as part of his Fake Investigation.

Well....they did demand it when they had hopes from Mueller:

They did no such thing. Let me know when you get some facts.

"Several reasons exist why the above tweet and associated sentiment are incorrect and misleading. At the top of that list is the fact that the letter in question did not concern a request to “investigate Trump,” nor did it request the opening of any investigation.

Instead, it requested information on why Ukrainian special prosecutor Serhiy Horbatyuk (who serves in a special prosecutor role charged with investigating corruption cases linked to former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich) had been “prohibited” from “issuing subpoenas for evidence or interviewing witnesses” in four existing investigations into former Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort. Manafort, prior to joining the Trump campaign, had worked as a political consultant for Yanukovich and his political party. The four investigations involved money that flowed either to Manafort for this consulting work or to a law firm working with Manafort and others to improve Yanukovich’s image in the West. They did not involve Trump.

The three Democratic senators — then-Foreign Affairs Committee members Robert Menendez, Dick Durbin, and Patrick Leahy — were responding to a May 2, 2018, New York Times report that the four Manafort investigations in Ukraine were specifically singled out from a docket of nearly 3,000 corruption cases in Horbatyuk’s portfolio to be blocked from issuing subpoenas and interviewing witnesses. U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, in his charge to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, was investigating Manafort in part because of concerns that he owed substantial funds to Russian oligarchs as a result of this consulting work, potentially giving them leverage over him as he ran Trump’s campaign. The reason Ukrainian officials impeded the investigation was no secret, according to the Times — it was to placate the Trump administration, which opposed the Mueller probe:"

We have Trump at the center of a cover-up.

Did Dems Write to Ukrainians in 2018 Asking Them to 'Investigate Trump'?

Noooowwwww.....who to believe....you or the Washington Post?

The letter from Menendez, Durbin and Leaht is here:

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18 Menendez joint letter to General Prosecutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

You are a lying weasel. They were trying to confirm whether a NY Times story about a investigation into Manafort had been started before he became Trump's campaign manager was being interfered with. The prosecutor had been prohibited from subpoenaing witnesses or interviewing them. They did not request a investigation of Trump or Manafort.

Volodymyr Ariev, a member of Parliament who is an ally of [now former] President Petro O. Poroshenko, readily acknowledged that the intention in Kiev was to put investigations into Mr. Manafort’s activities “in the long-term box.”

“In every possible way, we will avoid irritating the top American officials,” Mr. Ariev said in an interview. “We shouldn’t spoil relations with the administration.”

So simple even you should be able to understand it: the Democrats threatened the Ukraine that it'd be in the doghouse of it didn't do what Mueller asked.

Get it, dunce?

Link please.

tia

Name one other President who asked a foreign country to investigate a political rival. There is no evidence that Biden broke any laws. Even a partisan like Barr knows that.
The Obama administration asked Ukraine to investigate Trump's campaign manager.

Manafort was tried and convicted by a federal prosecutor not Ukraine. The evidence was developed by US prosecutors.
Ukraine supplied the evidence, douchebag. The Dims demanded dirt on Trump and his campaign from Ukraine, that the later supplied it.

Little boys shouldn't be lying and if they do then they should be spanked douchebag.
Are you begging for a spanking, pervert?

Quid pro quo is a normal part of American diplomacy, moron.

No President has ever asked for a foreign country to investigate a political rival. You have no evidence Biden is a crook. You are the crook who wants to lock up someone because they are a political threat to Trump. That is hardly a crime.
Yeah, Obama did, shit for brains. Furthermore, the Dims in Congress did. They insisted on it or they would not approve aid for Ukraine - quid pro quo, in other words.

Your brains are shit. The Dems in Congress did not. You are a lying little boy.
They sure as hell did, moron. Why do you deny what can easily be proven? Oh yeah, I forgot, You're a leftwinger.

Link please.

tia

Oh....that must be why he had Biden and his kid over there making billions in graft. Because he wasn't doing anything. Biden said that what they were doing was being done with Obama's okay. So they threatened them by withholding over a billion dollars in aide if they didn't stop investigating corruption.

Joe Biden never got any money from the oil company, only his son Hunter did, and that was only while he was on the board. And, it wasn't "billions" as you claimed, because Hunter was only getting 50,000/mo, which is 600,000/year. In order for Hunter to make his first billion, he would have to be with the company for over one thousand, six hundred and sixty six years. Somehow, I don't think he's been with them for over a millenia and a half.

But, your attempt at "truthful hyperbole" like what Trump uses is duly noted.

Link please.

tia

Joe Biden never got any money from the oil company, only his son Hunter did, and that was only while he was on the board. And, it wasn't "billions" as you claimed, because Hunter was only getting 50,000/mo, which is 600,000/year. In order for Hunter to make his first billion, he would have to be with the company for over one thousand, six hundred and sixty six years. Somehow, I don't think he's been with them for over a millenia and a half.

He got "only" 600,000/year, such an insignificant amount.

Your distance from reality is duly noted.

He got "only" 600,000/year, such an insignificant amount.

Your distance from reality is duly noted.

I was calling out Pud Whistler on his distance from reality. There is no way in hell Hunter could have made "billions" as he claimed. I'm simply correcting his thinking with math.

And, for high powered executives, half a million a year isn't really that much. How much do you think that Trump's kids pull down a year for sitting on boards? How much does the average board member make in a Fortune 500 company?

Fortune 500 CEOs are paid from double to 5,000 times more than their employees

In the article, it says that the average compensation for a Fortune 500 CEO was around 11.5 million in 2016. Shoot, your average NFL makes more than what Biden did.

How Much Money Does an NFL Player Make a Year?

The median salary for all NFL players is $860,000. Not a shabby income, but still far below the $2 million that gets more publicity. For perspective, a starting one-year rookie has a minimum income of $435,000. Most of the attention from the press is on the stunningly high incomes of top quarterbacks. A few of them have contracts paying upward of $25 to $30 million per year. The average salary for all quarterbacks is $5,766,000, but the median income is $1,100,000. Defensive ends come in after the quarterbacks with high salary contracts. Defensive ends have an average income of $2,625,000 and a median salary of $847,300.

Forum List

Back