Trump: Hillary will use facts to rig the debate

I hope you guys do realize that Andy Borowitz who wrote that is a satirist if not and you thought that was a serious piece God help America.

It specially states he said it at a rally, so that's going a step beyond satire to reality, because others obviously heard it too--LOL

Why would that surprise you that it came out of Trump's mouth?
Him saying it a rally and the writer putting it in context are not the same thing correct context and satire don't really go together.

According to the article the moderators have been instructed to cut off anyone caught using facts.

You got had!

Trump will probably lie through his ass like he did at the forum while HIllary will be mostly truthful. He will insult and attempt to do what he did to Jeb to Hillary. He will be painted a dishonorable sexist pig for doing so and more women will come out for Hillary.
If Trump has to lie like a Democrat to beat Hillary so be it. If Trump can get the crowd chanting LOCK HER UP all the better.
You mean by seeding the audience with paid plants? He knows he can't win on experience and knowledge, so he has to depend on demagoguery.

I hope you guys do realize that Andy Borowitz who wrote that is a satirist if not and you thought that was a serious piece God help America.

It specially states he said it at a rally, so that's going a step beyond satire to reality, because others obviously heard it too--LOL

Him saying it a rally and the writer putting it in context are not the same thing correct context and satire don't really go together.

Again why would it surprise you that Trump would say that? He has a very long history of saying really "bigly" stupid things.

Again why would it surprise you that Trump would say that? He has a very long history of saying really "bigly" stupid things.

Which part of context are you not getting? Your taking something serious that could have come from The Onion as I told the OP if you want to take a piece of satire serious be my guest but don't waste my time with it.

Which part of context are you not getting? Your taking something serious that could have come from The Onion as I told the OP if you want to take a piece of satire serious be my guest but don't waste my time with it.

If it was out of character for Donald Trump to say something this stupid, I would have my doubts as to if he said it, but it's not out of character for him to say something that stupid.

You know, a presidential debate is much different than what Trump has had to do before, because there were so many other candidates on stage.

And.............because of that............each candidate was given a different question. In the presidential debates, they both get the same question.

Hillary is gonna slaughter Trump. I predict Trump has a meltdown 30 min or less.

Just when you thought Trump couldn't be more of an idiot, he said this:

"You just watch, folks," Trump told supporters in Toledo, Ohio. "Crooked Hillary is going to slip in little facts all night long, and that's how she's going to try to rig the thing."

He goes on to say that his debate prep included no facts whatsoever.

This is just hysterical. For Trump to actually admit his entire platform is based on bullshit is just the icing on the cake. I cannot wait until the debates.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newy...at-clinton-will-rig-debate-by-using-facts/amp

I think he's referring to "facts" that are actually lies that liberals push as truth. Like the way they are lying about the shootings in Tulsa and Charlotte. And the way Hillary claims that she didn't destroy evidence (emails) or that her health is just peachy.

The left is pushing a lot of lies and they are calling them facts. Her supporters are trained to believe anything she says. Even Snopes has been caught in lies.

"You just watch, folks," Trump told supporters in Toledo, Ohio. "Crooked Hillary is going to slip in little facts all night long, and that's how she's going to try to rig the thing."

This is just hysterical. For Trump to actually admit his entire platform is based on bullshit is just the icing on the cake. I cannot wait until the debates.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newy...at-clinton-will-rig-debate-by-using-facts/amp
According to Trump he has never lost a fight in his life except when he was treated unfairly or his opponent cheated. If he get's elected, expect to hear those lines often, they lied, I was treated unfairly, they cheated, etc, etc... Trump can never admit he failed. He always has to have someone to blame. His debate prep is preparing his supporters for a poor performance because of that lying, crocked, cheating, Hillary.

I think he's referring to "facts" that are actually lies that liberals push as truth. Like the way they are lying about the shootings in Tulsa and Charlotte. And the way Hillary claims that she didn't destroy evidence (emails) or that her health is just peachy.

The left is pushing a lot of lies and they are calling them facts. Her supporters are trained to believe anything she says. Even Snopes has been caught in lies.

The definition of a fact is: " something that truly exists or happens : something that has actual existence. : a true piece of information." according to Webster's dictionary. You'll note that the word lie is not in it--LOL

ufonotcomingback.jpg

According to Trump he has never lost a fight in his life except when he was treated unfairly or his opponent cheated. If he get's elected, expect to hear those lines often, they lied, I was treated unfairly, they cheated, etc, etc... Trump can never admit he failed. He always has to have someone to blame. His debate prep is preparing his supporters for a poor performance because of that lying, crocked, cheating, Hillary.

Very true, and that has to do with him being a Narcissist. It really wouldn't surprise me when he gets his ass kicked he'll launch another law suit against someone.

This article explains a narcissist very well.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Oh.....you are unfamiliar with democrat "New Speak" where Truth is actually lying........

Very true, and that has to do with him being a Narcissist. It really wouldn't surprise me when he gets his ass kicked he'll launch another law suit against someone.

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
I have never understood how Trump could survive as president with such a fragile ego and fear of rejection. I think, he has a very warped view of what the life of a president is really like. 90% of what a president does is reacting to events that he has little control over.

Last edited:

I have never understood how Trump could survive as president with such a fragile ego and fear of rejection. I think, he has a very warped view of what the life of a president is really like. 90% of what a president does is reacting to events that he has little control over.

Trump thinks that being the President equates with being the boss of everything. He thinks he can simply issue orders and he gets what he wants, or he fires people not giving it to him.

Trump thinks that being the President equates with being the boss of everything. He thinks he can simply issue orders and he gets what he wants, or he fires people not giving it to him.

Yeah a couple of weeks ago Miss Universe Trump stated that our Generals have embarrassed us, and that he's going to "fire" a few of them--LOL
'Embarrassing to our country': Trump suggests he’ll fire top generals

This coming from an idiot that didn't even know what Nuclear Triad meant.

Forum List

Back