Trump hits 50% in Massachusetts primary poll

Ain't no way Yankees are gonna back the likes of ted Cruz .

when he really has a LOCK on the nomination there's no telling what he'll say ... :lmao:

Yep, it'll be so exciting to see him take the nomination. A democratic win for the WH would be a gurantee. Politics doesn't get any easier than that.
Here's my prediction: Hillary & Trump wins the nomination from the two parties, respectively. Trump wins the presidency.
Let's not waste our time debating on this now. Just wait and see!
Right I'm sure the Mexican and female vote would love to vote for Trump over Hillary :)

Yep, it'll be so exciting to see him take the nomination. A democratic win for the WH would be a gurantee. Politics doesn't get any easier than that.
Oh yes....that will be the day won't it. Only way Hitlery wins is if she cheats as she has done in Iowa and Nevada.
Yeah of course. Why wouldn't blacks, Latinos, and women vote for Trump over Hillary? Lol come on get real. He's a joke.

Here's my prediction: Hillary & Trump wins the nomination from the two parties, respectively. Trump wins the presidency.
Let's not waste our time debating on this now. Just wait and see!
Right I'm sure the Mexican and female vote would love to vote for Trump over Hillary :)
I'm sure the majority of Hispanic and female voters will make the right choice. :)

Oh yes....that will be the day won't it. Only way Hitlery wins is if she cheats as she has done in Iowa and Nevada.
Yeah of course. Why wouldn't blacks, Latinos, and women vote for Trump over Hillary? Lol come on get real. He's a joke.
You are backing a criminal who got people killed...who's the joke.

It's funny that several months ago, a lot of Republican establishment said Trump was a joke and he'd never be a serious candidate, too. People live in illusions won't wake up until it hurts, so let it be.

Do you listen to everything Fox News and Republicans tell you? Tell me if she was so negligent, why wasn't she indicted? How do you explain all the Benghazi type attacks that happened under Bush? How do you explain repubs cutting the security funding related to the Benghazi attacks?

From the OP's link...
"On the Democrat side, Hillary Clinton and
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

16%

are tied at 46%. Of course, it won’t matter how well Bernie does. Hillary gets all the delegatesregardless.

If Sanders wins and Hillary gets more or ALL, All hell is going to break loose. The Sanders camp is simply NOT going to take a horse f#cking.

It's funny that several months ago, a lot of Republican establishment said Trump was a joke and he'd never be a serious candidate, too. People live in illusions won't wake up until it hurts, so let it be.
People said the same about Bernie but he is currently beating every repub in hypothetical matchups.

People said the same about Bernie but he is currently beating every repub in hypothetical matchups.
While I don't agree with a lot of his political positions, I do respect Bernie as a person much more than Hillary. Honestly, if I were to pick from the two, I'd seriously consider Bernie. However, judging by what I've seen so far, I don't think the Sanders campaign has sufficient momentum and energy to claim the nomination.

While I don't agree with a lot of his political positions, I do respect Bernie as a person much more than Hillary. Honestly, if I were to pick from the two, I'd seriously consider Bernie. However, judging by what I've seen so far, I don't think the Sanders campaign has sufficient momentum and energy to claim the nomination.
Energy and momentum Is what his campaign has in spades. Unfortunately Hillary has super delegates. I suppose that's what will likely allow her to win.

Forum List

Back