Trump hits 50% in Massachusetts primary poll

Yeah of course. Why wouldn't blacks, Latinos, and women vote for Trump over Hillary? Lol come on get real. He's a joke.
You are backing a criminal who got people killed...who's the joke.
It's funny that several months ago, a lot of Republican establishment said Trump was a joke and he'd never be a serious candidate, too. People live in illusions won't wake up until it hurts, so let it be.
People said the same about Bernie but he is currently beating every repub in hypothetical matchups.
While I don't agree with a lot of his political positions, I do respect Bernie as a person much more than Hillary. Honestly, if I were to pick from the two, I'd seriously consider Bernie. However, judging by what I've seen so far, I don't think the Sanders campaign has sufficient momentum and energy to claim the nomination.
Energy and momentum Is what his campaign has in spades. Unfortunately Hillary has super delegates. I suppose that's what will likely allow her to win.
Totally agree. The super-delegates will be the decisive factor for Hillary's victory. They are not only delegate votes but also a trick on the Democratic voters. People who care about the stupid concept of "electability" will fold to "reality" and give up what they want, because they can't "see a victory" for Sanders. The reality is, however, that if they unite and have faith in Sanders, he will do better and have a pretty decent chance of winning. Sadly though, that's not gonna happen.

You are backing a criminal who got people killed...who's the joke.
It's funny that several months ago, a lot of Republican establishment said Trump was a joke and he'd never be a serious candidate, too. People live in illusions won't wake up until it hurts, so let it be.
People said the same about Bernie but he is currently beating every repub in hypothetical matchups.
While I don't agree with a lot of his political positions, I do respect Bernie as a person much more than Hillary. Honestly, if I were to pick from the two, I'd seriously consider Bernie. However, judging by what I've seen so far, I don't think the Sanders campaign has sufficient momentum and energy to claim the nomination.
Energy and momentum Is what his campaign has in spades. Unfortunately Hillary has super delegates. I suppose that's what will likely allow her to win.
Totally agree. The super-delegates will be the decisive factor for Hillary's victory. They are not only delegate votes but also a trick on the Democratic voters. People who care about the stupid concept of "electability" will fold to "reality" and give up what they want, because they can't "see a victory" for Sanders. The reality is, however, that if they unite and have faith in Sanders, he will do better and have a pretty decent chance of winning. Sadly though, that's not gonna happen.
Yeah I am not a fan of the DNC. They are almost as bad as the RNC.

Forum List

Back