Trump: I am much better looking than her. I'm a better looking person than Kamala.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is what he continues to be focused on, insults, not policy, not contrast, but name calling. When he loses, are we going to let Boomers nominate him again in 2028 and completely burn the party to the ground over a psychotic cult of personality and selfishness? You wouldn't see any other Republican candidate acting like this.

1724002394474.png

This is what he continues to be focused on, insults, not policy, not contrast, but name calling. When he loses, are we going to let Boomers nominate him again in 2028 and completely burn the party to the ground over a psychotic cult of personality and selfishness? You wouldn't see any other Republican candidate acting like this.

View attachment 997611

He thinks he’s being funny but is disgusting and derogatory to so many. This isn’t a comedy show, it’s a run for President of the USA. Honor and integrity are completely out the window when it comes to Trump

View attachment 997611

At least it's true. Kamala reminds me of Jar Jar Binks:
1724002639362.png

He thinks he’s being funny but is disgusting and derogatory to so many. This isn’t a comedy show, it’s a run for President of the USA. Honor and integrity are completely out the window when it comes to Trump
its a last grift on his way to a non disclosed location.

a lot of people gonna be holding empty bags.

"you can't cheat an lonest man" p t barnum

View attachment 997611

That is not what Trump "focuses" on at all. He has an enormous ego and makes silly comments sometimes. Nothing burger #8549.

It’s not silly it is derogatory, and on a national stage while running to be the representative of our country. Despicable

His audience has the same sophomoric maturity he does. That's why they find nothing wrong with this behavior.

Two things you have to understand. One. Trump loves to needle wherever and whenever he can. Two. We love it when he does.

Two things you have to understand. One. Trump loves to needle wherever and whenever he can. Two. We love it when he does.
That’s been understood for a long time. I think many held their noses on him in 2016 in hopes he would grow up and act presidential if he won. He didn’t. And since then all the republicans have done is lose.

So yes, his base loves that shit, but that’s not enough to win. More people are disgusted by it as they should be.

That’s been understood for a long time. I think many held their noses on him in 2016 in hopes he would grow up and act presidential if he won. He didn’t. And since then all the republicans have done is lose.

So yes, his base loves that shit, but that’s not enough to win. More people are disgusted by it as they should be.
More people are disgusted with democrat shit, that they have been forced to eat for four years.

He DOES look better than her. She is all "used" up, pushing 60, too OLD and too beat up to make any difference. Plus she laid around for 4 years accomplishing NOTHING in that time. :p

View attachment 997611

Trump will be too old in 2028.

Yes, possibility, but sooner or later reps have to...

time to move on.jpg

Or will the Trump dynasty try to control the reps forever?

Wow, you combine the worst photoshopped picture of Trump I've ever seen with the best of Kamala. Taz, what Trump said was just a joke! I watched him as he said it. Don't you know a joke? He also covers tons of policy, about 50 tons more than Harris, but yes, far better to have a strong leader who calls people's names befitting them, than a heels-up communist with an eleven word vocabulary.

Happy Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

I wouldn’t say more… that’s why he lost as an incumbent. Why you all ran this guy again is a mind blow. You know he is just trying to save himself from a jail cell, right?!
You made a good point. There is nothing to prevent twisted democrats from using the same kind of fraud this time that they used to win last time. There just might be too many people watching this time to use the same tactics.

Trump could have avoided each and every lawsuit by simply refusing to run again. That's what the entirety of lawfare was about. Stopping from running for president and as a warning to others who oppose terrorist democrats. We did it to him. We can do it to you just as easily.

Forum List

Back