TRUMP: "I have a 100 pictures of Mueller and Comey hugging and kissing each other"

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Whaaaat?? I mean, whaaaat?

Trump bizarrely claims to have ‘100 pictures of Mueller and Comey hugging and kissing each other’

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
05 SEP 2018 AT 13:03 ET

Donald-Trump-Oval-Office-800x430.jpg

President Donald Trump wearing a 'Make America Great Again' hat inside the Oval Office (Facebook).

President Donald Trump suggested that he has photographs of former FBI director James Comey “kissing” special counsel Robert Mueller.

The president made the bizarre claims during a wide-ranging interview with the conservative Daily Caller website, whose correspondent asked Trump whether Mueller was interfering in the midterm elections by not ending his Russia probe by an artificial Sept. 1 deadline.
“Well, I view it as an illegal investigation,” Trump told the website. “It should’ve never been started. It should’ve never been allowed to start. You know, I’m not the target of this investigation, just in case you don’t realize.”

“But I view it as being illegal for many reasons,” he continued. Some of which are that, No. 1, there was no crime, and No. 2, everybody was conflicted, including Mueller. There were, I mean, tremendous conflicts here. You know the conflicts, you’ve heard the conflicts.”

The correspondent cited one of those alleged conflicts, asking Trump whether he had interviewed Mueller to return as FBI director after he fired Comey in May 2017.

“Sitting right in that chair,” Trump told the correspondent, who was sitting in the Oval Office. “I liked him, but I didn’t give him the job?”

The president claimed he had a previous business dispute with Mueller, but he offered no specifics — and then claimed to have compromising photographs of the two former FBI directors together.

I had a real business dispute,” Trump said. “And he’s Comey’s best friend, and I could give you 100 pictures of him and Comey hugging and kissing each other. You know, he’s Comey’s best friend.”

Trump bizarrely claims to have '100 pictures of Mueller and Comey hugging and kissing each other'

Yep, the deep state are really into incest...

OUR nation is about to destroy itself; thanks a lot you dumb ass Donald T

Trump bizarrely claims to have ‘100 pictures of Mueller and Comey hugging and kissing each other’

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

President Donald Trump wearing a 'Make America Great Again' hat inside the Oval Office (Facebook).

President Donald Trump suggested that he has photographs of former FBI director James Comey “kissing” special counsel Robert Mueller.

The president made the bizarre claims during a wide-ranging interview with the conservative Daily Caller website, whose correspondent asked Trump whether Mueller was interfering in the midterm elections by not ending his Russia probe by an artificial Sept. 1 deadline.
“Well, I view it as an illegal investigation,” Trump told the website. “It should’ve never been started. It should’ve never been allowed to start. You know, I’m not the target of this investigation, just in case you don’t realize.”

“But I view it as being illegal for many reasons,” he continued. Some of which are that, No. 1, there was no crime, and No. 2, everybody was conflicted, including Mueller. There were, I mean, tremendous conflicts here. You know the conflicts, you’ve heard the conflicts.”

The correspondent cited one of those alleged conflicts, asking Trump whether he had interviewed Mueller to return as FBI director after he fired Comey in May 2017.

“Sitting right in that chair,” Trump told the correspondent, who was sitting in the Oval Office. “I liked him, but I didn’t give him the job?”

The president claimed he had a previous business dispute with Mueller, but he offered no specifics — and then claimed to have compromising photographs of the two former FBI directors together.

I had a real business dispute,” Trump said. “And he’s Comey’s best friend, and I could give you 100 pictures of him and Comey hugging and kissing each other. You know, he’s Comey’s best friend.”

Trump bizarrely claims to have '100 pictures of Mueller and Comey hugging and kissing each other'

I suspect these are pictures of himself and Ivanka, with the faces cut out and Mueller and Comey's faces pasted in.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

This is the same sad soul that insisted that the Chinese invented Global Warming and that he won the popular vote.

Trump says a lot of silly shit.

You know CenterFL, Trump isn't looking very ORANGE to me! Does he look ORANGE to you? I'm just not seeing the ORANGE. Could it be that your monitor needs adjusted? Maybe the red gun in your CRT need calibrated. BTW, did I ever tell you how much I just LOVED those ORANGE creamsicles the ice cream man used to deliver as a kid? He came by every day about the same time ringing his bell. We'd get them for a quarter apiece I think. Did you have an ice cream man in YOUR neighborhood when you were a kid? I think that is where I learned to love the color ORANGE. BTW, did I say that Trump isn't looking very ORANGE? I think its important to have an ice cream man when you are a kid, it contributes to a child's well-being. Another thing is to get a lot of hugging and kissing from your parents. Did your parents ever hug or kiss you? If you were ice cream deprived as a boy, that could explain a lot about your bizarre attitudes now as an adult and your fixation with the color ORANGE.

You know CenterFL, Trump isn't looking very ORANGE to me! Does he look ORANGE to you? I'm just not seeing the ORANGE. Could it be that your monitor needs adjusted? Maybe the red gun in your CRT need calibrated. BTW, did I ever tell you how much I just LOVED those ORANGE creamsicles the ice cream man used to deliver as a kid? He came by every day about the same time ringing his bell. We'd get them for a quarter apiece I think. Did you have an ice cream man in YOUR neighborhood when you were a kid? I think that is where I learned to love the color ORANGE. BTW, did I say that Trump isn't looking very ORANGE? I think its important to have an ice cream man when you are a kid, it contributes to a child's well-being. Another thing is to get a lot of hugging and kissing from your parents. Did your parents ever hug or kiss you? If you were ice cream deprived as a boy, that could explain a lot about your bizarre attitudes now as an adult and your fixation with the color ORANGE.

With the white ice cream inside of course. Like a frozen Orange Julius before Orange Julius existed maybe?

With the white ice cream inside of course. Like a frozen Orange Julius before Orange Julius existed maybe?

Yep. WE had much better ice cream when we were kids. That's because this was before Progressives figured out it was all bad for us and decided they had to regulate it, jack up the cost and put the ice cream man out of business.

When I was a kid during the forties and fifties we had a Good Humor truck come by every day. I would always get an orange creamsicle. Back then everything was a nickel. Ice cream, sodas,candy bars, chewing gum, etc. The Good Humor man wore everything white. Trousers, shirt, cap. The truck was ice white and looked cold on a hot day.

th
th
th

When I was a kid during the forties and fifties we had a Good Humor truck come by every day. I would always get an orange creamsicle. Back then everything was a nickel. Ice cream, sodas,candy bars, chewing gum, etc. The Good Humor man wore everything white. Trousers, shirt, cap. The truck was ice white and looked cold on a hot day.

th
th
th

You're a bit older than me Hoss, I grew up in the 60's, but that's the guy right there, all nice and ORANGE and white on the inside and creamy. Those trucks had really great compressors on them, when he'd open one of those doors the white fog would just pour out. Back then, things were really good, things were cheap, things were big, things were built well, things were simple, America was good, you knew who an American was, white was right, people loved their country, the world was a sane and ordered place and we knew we were the best at everything.

Then liberals came along and found out we were really doing so many things wrong and fixed us.

I suspect the Kremlin has a hundred pictures of Trump snorkeling in hooker lady fluids.

TDS is a fucking serious mental disorder folks. In all serious, this is TDS to the extreme...

Forum List

Back