Trump ignores DOJ warning wants FISA memo released

It's not a FISA memo. It's a partisan republican memo.

No, what it is going to show is that the Russian dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign was the excuse to weaponize the FISA courts to spy on anyone associated with President Trump's campaign. FISA judges balked at it so the Barrypuppet authorized the spying. Comey, Mueller, Lynch and even the Podesta brothers are involved in it. Admiral Mike Rogers (NSA head) had a meeting with President Trump to let him know and the Barrypuppet was livid.

:rofl:

try fact-based reality

During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

steele-dossier-trump-expained.html

LMAO!!!!! From your own article!!!!!!

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

yes, spew whatever you want, no matter how it flies in the face of reality.

:cuckoo:

Shillian, you and "reality" have been strangers for at least as long I have have been posting here. I will say that some of your temper tantrums have been the things cyber-warrior "legends" are made of.

Hope this helps!!!!

President Trump broke with the Department of Justice last week by calling for the release of a four-page “FISA memo” purportedly summarizing widespread surveillance absues by the FBI, DOJ and Obama Administration, reports the Washington Post.
Trump Ignores DOJ Warning, Wants FISA Memo Released
----------------------------------------------

Well leftist hate when they don't have a leader who isn't kissing the ass of the leftist courts, democrats, DOJ, etc, etc. This is why they slam him and you all can't get it through your heads you were being lead into the death chambers by Obama, Clintons, Bush, etc...... He is undoing it all and you binkies are being pulled from your mouths now in the name of Freedom, Rights, and LIberty

LOOK who controls what you stupid fks believe half the time

https://swprs.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

View attachment 173800

So what if it is released?

The Federal government is a deep state. As to whether the citizens like it is inconsequential cuz they are now in control. There is no one left to protect us.

In a way, ignorance is bliss.

The Government has protected us for decades they enslaved us.

upload_2018-1-29_14-56-17.png

President Trump broke with the Department of Justice last week by calling for the release of a four-page “FISA memo” purportedly summarizing widespread surveillance absues by the FBI, DOJ and Obama Administration, reports the Washington Post.
Trump Ignores DOJ Warning, Wants FISA Memo Released
----------------------------------------------

Well leftist hate when they don't have a leader who isn't kissing the ass of the leftist courts, democrats, DOJ, etc, etc. This is why they slam him and you all can't get it through your heads you were being lead into the death chambers by Obama, Clintons, Bush, etc...... He is undoing it all and you binkies are being pulled from your mouths now in the name of Freedom, Rights, and LIberty

LOOK who controls what you stupid fks believe half the time

https://swprs.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

View attachment 173800

So what if it is released?

The Federal government is a deep state. As to whether the citizens like it is inconsequential cuz they are now in control. There is no one left to protect us.

In a way, ignorance is bliss.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has been “removed” from the bureau following FBI Chief Christopher Wray reading the secret FISA memo alleging wrongdoing by the Justice Department and Obama administration.

McCabe’s roles in both the Clinton email investigation and Russia probe came into question after it was reported last week that he, in addition to former Director James Comey and Rod Rosenstein, is named in the 4-page memo drafted by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) alleging “shocking” revelations of collusion and corruption.

McCabe’s removal comes the day after acting FBI Director Christopher Wray read the memo on Capitol Hill on Sunday.

Donald Trump Jr. sparred with CNN’s Jake Tapper on Twitter over the suspicious timing of McCabe’s departure.

“Yeah right, that’s why he stepped down a day after the FBI saw the FISA memo and the day the House votes on its release. Sure. That’s it,” Trump .....................

FBI Deputy Director McCabe ‘Removed’ Day After Bureau Reads Memo

Then why isn't he doing it?

He's the president. He can basically declassify anything he damn well pleases.

Yet he's not. Curious, that he has the power to release the memo, but refuses to do so. By your standards, that means he's covering something up.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has been “removed” from the bureau following FBI Chief Christopher Wray reading the secret FISA memo alleging wrongdoing by the Justice Department and Obama administration.

You seem to be bragging about your party's Stalinist purge here.

Innocent men don't purge the people investigating them. The Republican party looks to be hopelessly corrupt at every level.

It's not a FISA memo. It's a partisan republican memo.

No, what it is going to show is that the Russian dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign was the excuse to weaponize the FISA courts to spy on anyone associated with President Trump's campaign. FISA judges balked at it so the Barrypuppet authorized the spying. Comey, Mueller, Lynch and even the Podesta brothers are involved in it. Admiral Mike Rogers (NSA head) had a meeting with President Trump to let him know and the Barrypuppet was livid.

try fact-based reality

During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

Shillian, you and "reality" have been strangers for at least as long I have have been posting here. I will say that some of your temper tantrums have been the things cyber-warrior "legends" are made of.

Hope this helps!!!!

If anyone was an expert on being a stranger to reality, it would be you.

try fact-based reality

Hope this helps!!!!

Really? How so??????? Please be specific........

try fact-based reality

Hope this helps!!!!

I'll let all your conspiracy theories and that stylish tinfoil hat of yours speak for themselves.

Hope this helps!!!!

I'll let all your conspiracy theories and that stylish tinfoil hat of yours speak for themselves.

Not a conspiracy theorist.....a conspiracy analyst. Not everything is a "conspiracy" but there is certainly many events that happen that are a result of the Hegelian dialectic. Google "Operation Northwoods", "Operation Gladio", and Operation Paperclip" for starters.......were those not conspiracies?

Hope this helps!!!!

Not a conspiracy theorist.....a conspiracy analyst. Not everything is a "conspiracy" but there is certainly many events that happen that are a result of the Hegelian dialectic. Google "Operation Northwoods", "Operation Gladio", and Operation Paperclip" for starters.......were those not conspiracies?

Operation "You've gone a little nuts" should interest you

But once the memo is released, conservatives won't be able to weave elaborate conspiracies about it anymore. Breitbart will lose its last source of revenue!

Besides, what would Russian Bots and Trolls do then? :D

Right's push to release memo on FBI 'abuses' endorsed by Russian bots
What's it like having no credibility?

What's it like wearing Russia blinders 24/7?
Even Democrap leaders of your party have dropped the Collusion conspiracy.

Hope this helps!!!!

Knowledge is power and you don't have enough to move a tricycle.

But once the memo is released, conservatives won't be able to weave elaborate conspiracies about it anymore. Breitbart will lose its last source of revenue!
Thus far all the smoking guns the NRA loving hicks in the GOP have pushed out, all have been duds. Sooner or later these nuts will learn, its not nice to side with a clown in chief

Thus far all the smoking guns the NRA loving hicks in the GOP have pushed out, all have been duds. Sooner or later these nuts will learn, its not nice to side with a clown in chief

We already got rid of a clown.........

14470424_1538709092855881_3528354896159816692_n.jpg

You think I would be able to if the aliens, or perhaps the DEEP STATE put one of those implants in my brain?

You think I would be able to if the aliens, or perhaps the DEEP STATE put one of those implants in my brain?

You are what you are, "Bulldog"......just one of the drones stuck in the paradigm.

Forum List

Back