Trump impromptu presser where he, yet again, tells it like it is.

Short and to the point.

I couldn't agree more with his position. When the left decides to act like adults, move on from Hillary's loss and discuss the issues in full faith we can negotiate issues.

Expecting Trump to work with the left under these circumstances would be like a prosecutor making a home renovation contract with a company who's CEO is under their prosecutorial gun.

This is great, now nothing will get done for at least 2 years.

The best thing that can ever happen for the country is for the Feds to do nothing.

By the end of his first term he will have had one sort of major piece of legislation passed.

Yep, the only real legislation that Trump has gotten passed was his tax plan. The rest were just EO's (and those can be gotten rid of by the next president if they want, just like what Trump did to Obama's EO policies).

Short and to the point.

I couldn't agree more with his position. When the left decides to act like adults, move on from Hillary's loss and discuss the issues in full faith we can negotiate issues.

Expecting Trump to work with the left under these circumstances would be like a prosecutor making a home renovation contract with a company who's CEO is under their prosecutorial gun.

The best thing that can ever happen for the country is for the Feds to do nothing.

By the end of his first term he will have had one sort of major piece of legislation passed.

Yep, the only real legislation that Trump has gotten passed was his tax plan. The rest were just EO's (and those can be gotten rid of by the next president if they want, just like what Trump did to Obama's EO policies).

The joke is on you Tard...

Trump is the NEXT PRESIDENT.....

Short and to the point.

He's not gonna be there forever, 2 terms is the max anyone is allowed to serve, and whoever follows him can get rid of most of what he did by rescinding all the EO's that he's signed, just like Trump did to Obama's EO's.

Short and to the point.

He's not gonna be there forever, 2 terms is the max anyone is allowed to serve, and whoever follows him can get rid of most of what he did by rescinding all the EO's that he's signed, just like Trump did to Obama's EO's.

This is True...…………..

Short and to the point.

D7L3GN9UYAABm60

Short and to the point.

Lol @ "telling it like it is".

More like this:

69637C66-98DC-4C96-B064-0B4BDB36A4D0.jpeg

Short and to the point. I couldn't agree more with his position. When the left decides to act like adults, move on from Hillary's loss and discuss the issues in full faith we can negotiate issues. Expecting Trump to work with the left under these circumstances would be like a prosecutor making a home renovation contract with a company whose CEO is under their prosecutorial gun.
Impromptu? There was a sign on the podium that suggests it was anything but. It was a piece of political theater or propaganda, depending on your bent. Funny how FOX never showed it. Hmmm...

AABKQRe.img

Yeah, I noticed that today when he was talking live. I thought it was pathetic as hell that he has to have a sign made to say no collusion, and, no obstruction. Hate to tell Trump, but there is nothing in the report that clears him in any way.

Implicate him either.

Now what?

Short and to the point.

Lol @ "telling it like it is".

More like this:

View attachment 262013

You know he is playing them don't you? He gave the Progs multiple opportunities to make deals. The deals Progs do are near 100% for themselves. Repubs help to cause this issue as so much could have been done. We all keep voting for the same people over and over. And many of the newer ones are frauds as Repubs and more extremist as Progs. Romney was rewarded with the Senate for tanking the Presidential election in 2012. Very few of the politicians have any soul or concerns for what they have done to the people.

money is the lubricant that keeps America running. who better to have as president than the King Of Money...DONALD J TRUMP!

Trump isn’t the “King of Money”, he’s the “King of Debt”. The worst businessman in American history.

Short and to the point.

I thought he was censoring the media? WTF? how is this not news?

Trump did not tell it like it is. He lied, misinformed and repeated his conspiracy theory defense. Reasonable folks saw it for what it was, a con job. His supporters see it exactly the way brainwashed folks and con artist victims see things. Con artist victims never want to believe they have been conned.
Sure he did.

Care to back up a single thing you said?

Stop Drinking Russian Collusion.

It will destroy your liver.

The Party Is Over & You Are The Drunk Still On The Lawn In The Morning

Is this you?

h00F41603

Short and to the point.

Impromptu? :71: Yeah...those sure were "impromptu" signs, weren't they? :auiqs.jpg:

Obama should have said this. FUCK the GOP. You started a war, we’ll finish it.
Obammy will be put on trial for arming the Iranians
Arming them with what weapons? Unlike Reagan who gave them the weapons.
Actually, Reagan sold the weapons to Iran, so he could give the money to murderous thugs in Central America.
Yea, everyone remembers the Psychocrats trying to cultivate marxist slavery in central America.
Venezuela is a great example of the Democrat's plans.

Short and to the point. I couldn't agree more with his position. When the left decides to act like adults, move on from Hillary's loss and discuss the issues in full faith we can negotiate issues. Expecting Trump to work with the left under these circumstances would be like a prosecutor making a home renovation contract with a company whose CEO is under their prosecutorial gun.
Impromptu? There was a sign on the podium that suggests it was anything but. It was a piece of political theater or propaganda, depending on your bent. Funny how FOX never showed it. Hmmm...

AABKQRe.img

Yes they did show it and even commented on it. It was an old sign used previously as the demodummies bullshit is nothing new. Now wipe the drool off your chin and try a bit harder next time.

Forum List

Back