Trump Inaugural Committee investigation beefing up with Subpoenas

Trump has been implicated in a court filing with the SDNY for spear heading a campaign finance violation with Michael Cohen. Cohen has already been convicted of the crime. Let that sink in. This was an illegal election. Trump has legal liability concerning this case.

Trump has been implicated numerous times in many circumstances. Implicated by democrats who lie. That’s why it will never be anything BUT implications. They have nothing, they never had anything, and they will never have anything.
Federal prosecutors have a court filing on him in the SDNY already for campaign finance violations. They aren't part of a political party

And the proven lie by Democrats is?

That Trump is guilty of crimes.

How many times in the last 2.5 years have we learned from you airheads that Trump has been sued/implicated/subpoened for pretend crimes? 100? 200?

You have nothing, they have nothing, we laugh in your faces.

Ha ha!
You didn't answer my question about Democrats lying about Trump being implicated.

And how do you know these are pretend crimes if they are being investigated for criminal activity?

Yes I did answer it, in my first sentence.

I know they are pretend crimes because that’s what you have when there is zero evidence. How thick is your skull anyway?
Trump lost a suit and paid 25 million dollars for stealing forty million dollars from unsuspecting students at a bogus university Trump created.

Trump has been implicated numerous times in many circumstances. Implicated by democrats who lie. That’s why it will never be anything BUT implications. They have nothing, they never had anything, and they will never have anything.
Federal prosecutors have a court filing on him in the SDNY already for campaign finance violations. They aren't part of a political party

And the proven lie by Democrats is?

That Trump is guilty of crimes.

How many times in the last 2.5 years have we learned from you airheads that Trump has been sued/implicated/subpoened for pretend crimes? 100? 200?

You have nothing, they have nothing, we laugh in your faces.

Ha ha!
You didn't answer my question about Democrats lying about Trump being implicated.

And how do you know these are pretend crimes if they are being investigated for criminal activity?

Yes I did answer it, in my first sentence.

I know they are pretend crimes because that’s what you have when there is zero evidence. How thick is your skull anyway?
Trump lost a suit and paid 25 million dollars for stealing forty million dollars from unsuspecting students at a bogus university Trump created.

Ha ha, old news doofus. You got nothing. I’m still laughing at you.

Forum List

Back