Trump invites Russians into US politics and Obama gets blasted for a church visit???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump: ‘I Hope’ Russia Hacked Clinton’s Email Servers
The Republican nominee broke a cardinal rule of American politics: Never root against the United States......

Let me get this straight, the GOP is pissed because the DNC don't have flags up, practically cut Obama's balls off for suposidely attending church with Rev. Wright and yet you got a potential president asking Russia to help him win an election????????????????

No outrage because white people only hate when its people of color or democrats...YOUR WHITE RACE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY AND IF THERE IS A GOD, YOUR REFUSAL TO SEE TRUMP FOR WHAT HE IS, WILL INDEED BE YOUR UNDOINGS SOMEDAY....JUST ASK THE GERMANS.

china_banana.gif

The Republican nominee broke a cardinal rule of American politics: Never root against the United States......

Let me get this straight, the GOP is pissed because the DNC don't have flags up, practically cut Obama's balls off for suposidely attending church with Rev. Wright and yet you got a potential president asking Russia to help him win an election????????????????

No outrage because white people only hate when its people of color or democrats...YOUR WHITE RACE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY AND IF THERE IS A GOD, YOUR REFUSAL TO SEE TRUMP FOR WHAT HE IS, WILL INDEED BE YOUR UNDOINGS SOMEDAY....JUST ASK THE GERMANS.

Pop quiz dummy:

Who took $2.35 million from the Russians?

Hillary or Trump?

If there was a link to what he said, you would see that he didn't say that at all.

The lies are getting completely outrageous. Democrats have generated a tsunami of lies. There is little else on this board.

Obuthole has been rooting against the United States for eight years. Go away hag.

if it wasn't for the "disgraced whities" your ass would still be chunking spears at dangerous animals and getting ebola from eating bush meat
Dumbfuck

Forum List

Back