Trump is an asshole.

You aren't cashing in so he isn't hurting your wallet, dumbass.

So in your Trump ass licking world my wallet is only what I am spending today? Fucking fraud.

Put on your big boy pants and calm the fuck down. If Trump is successful it will be better for everyone longterm.

That is one big fucking IF. When was the last successful trade war?
Your investments are ONLY TANGIBLE IF YOU CASH THEM IN. Right now they are nothing more than fluctuating numbers on paper.

Idiot

And those damn numbers are not moving much thanks to your fucking savior. Shit was going good for everyone till he had to fuck it up

So, I will ask you again...When was the last successful trade war?
I'm starting to wonder if you are one of those idiots that think money is finite.

I'm starting to wonder if you are one of those idiots that does not know how to think and just parrot talking points.

Do you understand how investments work, how they build on themselves as they increase in value and the gains start to be exponential? 6 months and counting of stagnant growth is damaging to a long range plan, especially considering every month we are getting that much close to the next financial meltdown.

Oh, and still waiting for the answer...When was the last successful trade war?

So in your Trump ass licking world my wallet is only what I am spending today? Fucking fraud.

Put on your big boy pants and calm the fuck down. If Trump is successful it will be better for everyone longterm.

Your investments are ONLY TANGIBLE IF YOU CASH THEM IN. Right now they are nothing more than fluctuating numbers on paper.

Idiot

And those damn numbers are not moving much thanks to your fucking savior. Shit was going good for everyone till he had to fuck it up

I'm starting to wonder if you are one of those idiots that think money is finite.

I'm starting to wonder if you are one of those idiots that does not know how to think and just parrot talking points.

Do you understand how investments work, how they build on themselves as they increase in value and the gains start to be exponential? 6 months and counting of stagnant growth is damaging to a long range plan, especially considering every month we are getting that much close to the next financial meltdown.

I understand how investing works perfectly fine. I also understand that you can not wet your panties every time the market dips.
I'm also quite sure that if you are actually invested that you are UP NOT DOWN since Trump took over so spare me the hysterics about the recent ups and downs.

As to your other question I consider it invalid. While we may indeed lose in the short term i am willing to bet that with our market and buying public that we have more than enough clout to throw around to right the wrongs of the past. Thing is, it requires you to not panic like a school girl at every up & down.

Idiot

I understand how investing works perfectly fine. I also understand that you can not wet your panties every time the market dips.
I'm also quite sure that if you are actually invested that you are UP NOT DOWN since Trump took over so spare me the hysterics about the recent ups and downs.

As to your other question I consider it invalid. While we may indeed lose in the short term i am willing to bet that with our market and buying public that we have more than enough clout to throw around to right the wrongs of the past. Thing is, it requires you to not panic like a school girl at every up & down.

Every up and down....:21::21::21:

Going on seven months of stagnation, and you blow it off like a fart in the wind. I bet you were not so kind during the previous Admins time in office.

You fucking hypocrites just make a guy want to puke sometimes.

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk.

The tax plan was a tax increase. It was not a tax cut. The GOP adopterd chained cpi into their plan. This a regressive tax because it is a tax they do not have to vote on. Right now it's gradually increasing. But in 7 more years whewn the tax bill expires, the tax increase will have increased to its full effect. At this point the working class will be placed into higher tax brackets as that 4 cent dollar contiunues to drop.

This hurts my wallet. And eventually my safety given that it impedes on my right to the pursuit of happiness. The peruit of happiness, of course, being driectly fermane to my right to life.

What say you? Let's talk about it.

Last edited:

Idiot

So is your credit rating….
In part, that is based on your net worth….
Which in part is based on those fluctuating numbers on paper….

One affects the other idiot.

But hes doing a pretty good job at guiding the ship so please spare me with your constant whining and incessant bitching.

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk. Until then you should start charging him rent for the space he occupies between your ears.

As someone with a lot of vacancy between their ears; you have a lot of room to rent.

When Trump stops kidnapping kids, we’ll discuss the wonderful news of a 0.1% improvement in this factor or that factor. For some of us morality means something. For conservatives…not so much. Whether the President of the US is a whoremonger (facts indicate he is) is irrelevant for folks like yourself.

The funny thing is that 8 years ago, you pulled a lever for McCain…now you support the guy who is the exact opposite.
I pulled the lever for Palin not McShiester.

His name wasn’t on the ballot? Must have been a strange ballot.
His name was there. I was voting for the woman whom I believed to be the better man. The woman who has the nads to influence the men around her with her outspoken and down to earth no bullshit way of speaking. The woman who I thought could make a fine president with a bit of insider knowledge after McShiesters term.

The vapid quitter from Alaska…fine president….okay….any other jokes?

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk.

The tax plan was a tax increase. It was not a tax cut. The GOP adopterd chained cpi into their plan. This a regressive tax because it is a tax they do not have to vote on. Right now it's gradually increasing. But in 7 more years whewn the tax bill expires, the tax increase will have increased to its full effect. At this point the working class will be placed into higher tax brackets as that 4 cent dollar contiunues to drop.

This hurts my wallet. And eventually my safety given that it impedes on my right to the pursuit of happiness. The peruit of happiness, of course, being driectly fermane to my right to life.

What say you? Let's talk about it.
It was passed that way because of congressional rules. It does not have to sunset. It just requires democrat compliance to become permanent.

But hes doing a pretty good job at guiding the ship so please spare me with your constant whining and incessant bitching.

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk. Until then you should start charging him rent for the space he occupies between your ears.

As someone with a lot of vacancy between their ears; you have a lot of room to rent.

When Trump stops kidnapping kids, we’ll discuss the wonderful news of a 0.1% improvement in this factor or that factor. For some of us morality means something. For conservatives…not so much. Whether the President of the US is a whoremonger (facts indicate he is) is irrelevant for folks like yourself.

The funny thing is that 8 years ago, you pulled a lever for McCain…now you support the guy who is the exact opposite.
I pulled the lever for Palin not McShiester.

His name wasn’t on the ballot? Must have been a strange ballot.
His name was there. I was voting for the woman whom I believed to be the better man. The woman who has the nads to influence the men around her with her outspoken and down to earth no bullshit way of speaking. The woman who I thought could make a fine president with a bit of insider knowledge after McShiesters term.

The vapid quitter from Alaska…fine president….okay….any other jokes?
I have quit jobs before. Have you not? Sometimes you have to cut your losses. The fact that your goto insult is her quiting shows you got not much else.

He is dismantling the New World Order and I love it

-Geaux

-Geaux

He is strengthening and enriching the NWO by making America weaker and more isolated

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

-Geaux

He is strengthening and enriching the NWO by making America weaker and more isolated

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Dumb opinion? Check
iPhone user? Check

Gotta love that child slave labor bruh!

Better Trump does the more hateful and desperate his opponent's become. If he farts it's NAZI gas bordering on a discriminating atom bomb.

“Kidnapping kids”? So it’s perfectly fine for child protection services to take kids away from their family, but doing at the border when illegals are putting their children in harms way is “kidnapping”. :cuckoo:

Good to know you are all about “morality” now. A pro-abortionist, Muslim apologist, open borders feminist. :puke:
Those kids being taken away by CPS....being put in cages?

Did you call them cages when Obama put kids there?

Yep, there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch

I know this will shock people but Trump is not the first President to be an asshole when we look at past Presidents most of us don't look past the the last five or six look at all of them you will find other assholes.

Yep, there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch
Karma is being told not to pop your knuckles when you're young, then hurting every morning

He’s actually a bigger idiot than he is an asshole and that’s obviously a problem to anyone who is smarter.

He’s actually a bigger idiot than he is an asshole and that’s obviously a problem to anyone who is smarter.
Elaborate, if you are capable

I think the only asshole here is the one who put the word asshole to start this thread.

Forum List

Back