Trump is an asshole.

But hes doing a pretty good job at guiding the ship so please spare me with your constant whining and incessant bitching.

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk. Until then you should start charging him rent for the space he occupies between your ears.
Heā€™s actually a bigger idiot than he is an asshole and thatā€™s obviously a problem to anyone who is smarter.
Elaborate, if you are capable
How else can it be explained? We have an idiotic president. If you donā€™t think he is an idiot, then you are too. Him being an idiot is a slightly worse problem than him being an asshole.

the only asshole is the one who started this thread saying the President was an ass....

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

But hes doing a pretty good job at guiding the ship so please spare me with your constant whining and incessant bitching.

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk. Until then you should start charging him rent for the space he occupies between your ears.
Heā€™s actually a bigger idiot than he is an asshole and thatā€™s obviously a problem to anyone who is smarter.
How else can it be explained? We have an idiotic president. If you donā€™t think he is an idiot, then you are too. Him being an idiot is a slightly worse problem than him being an asshole.
I thought elaborate was self explanatory but apparently it is beyond your vocabulary.

Try again?

I thought elaborate was self explanatory but apparently it is beyond your vocabulary.

Try again?
Okay so you are an idiot as I thougnt. Thanks for clearing that up.

why start a thread like this?????

why???????

are you Antifa or something?

what is this???????????:cuckoo:

As someone with a lot of vacancy between their ears; you have a lot of room to rent.

When Trump stops kidnapping kids, weā€™ll discuss the wonderful news of a 0.1% improvement in this factor or that factor. For some of us morality means something. For conservativesā€¦not so much. Whether the President of the US is a whoremonger (facts indicate he is) is irrelevant for folks like yourself.

The funny thing is that 8 years ago, you pulled a lever for McCainā€¦now you support the guy who is the exact opposite.

Funny how you never complained about it when obummer, your hero, was doing it.

How would you know?

When Trump stops kidnapping kids

I got this far before realizing you're a fucking idiot.
Takes one to know one, I suppose.

th

It was passed that way because of congressional rules. It does not have to sunset. It just requires democrat compliance to become permanent.

That's pretty much a non-answer. The tax increase has already begun. It's happening now very gradually. It will reach its full effect in 7 years. At that time many of the working class will be placed into higher tax brackets.

Congressioal rules are irrelevant. The GOP adopted chained cpi into their bill. And this is the reason we got a tax increase as opposed to a tax decrease. But they sold it as a tax decrease. They were able to sell it as a decrease because people don't understand economics or monetary policy. Particularly monetary policy.

Chained CPI allows them to lie about inflation. That's what chained cpi does. Chained CPI is a way of measuring CPI that understates inflationā€™s effects on our standard of living. It does this by assuming inflation has not reduced Americansā€™ standard of living. If you can no longer afford to buy steak and have to buy hamburger, chained cpi measures the effect by assuming that hamburger is a full substitute for steak and that the consumer viewed hamburger as a full substitute for steak even before the fed created inflation caused the price of steak to rise. The use of chained CPI to adjust tax brackets ultimately pushes individuals into higher tax brackets over time. It must by default. There's no sunset nothing. It's a direct consequence of the monetary policy.

Last edited:

As someone with a lot of vacancy between their ears; you have a lot of room to rent.

When Trump stops kidnapping kids, weā€™ll discuss the wonderful news of a 0.1% improvement in this factor or that factor. For some of us morality means something. For conservativesā€¦not so much. Whether the President of the US is a whoremonger (facts indicate he is) is irrelevant for folks like yourself.

The funny thing is that 8 years ago, you pulled a lever for McCainā€¦now you support the guy who is the exact opposite.
I pulled the lever for Palin not McShiester.

His name wasnā€™t on the ballot? Must have been a strange ballot.
His name was there. I was voting for the woman whom I believed to be the better man. The woman who has the nads to influence the men around her with her outspoken and down to earth no bullshit way of speaking. The woman who I thought could make a fine president with a bit of insider knowledge after McShiesters term.

McLame's campaign was a joke until Palin joined the ticket. Then she was drawing huge crowds but he couldn't fill a high school gym so he started tagging along on Palin's campaign stops.
McLame's campaign was a joke until Palin joined the ticket. Then she was drawing huge crowds but he couldn't fill a high school gym
His campaign became a joke when Palin joined the ticket.

I found it insulting because, it was obvious to me,
he was banking on gaining votes from female voters,
that were miffed about Obama on the ticket, instead of Hillary

I didn't like McCain to begin with,
I liked him even less, for insulting my intelligence.

Here's the debt clock in case anyone is interested in reality.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Looks like it's going up by the second if you ask me.

It's no wonder our dollar is worth 4 cents.
It is mind-blowing, how oblivious, the vast majority of people are

You can not keep spending, money you don't have,
and continue borrowing, money you can't pay back
Nothing is free, but to the person receiving it

What should have happened in 2008, was averted....
but, only temporarily....the inevitable can not be prevented.

It's not a question of if, it's a matter of when

He is dismantling the New World Order and I love it

-Geaux

He is strengthening and enriching the NWO by making America weaker and more isolated

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Putting America first is indeed isolating us.

WINNING!

-Geaux

Try again?

That he didnā€™t know the colloquial reference to 2 Corinthians (how it is read) and called it ā€œTwo Corinthiansā€ when virtually every other Christian calls it ā€œSecond Corinthiansā€. Not being an asshole, just being stupid.

That he didnā€™t know about the Strategic Triad when asked about it by Hugh Hewitt then trying to play it off by calling it ā€œthe Triadā€ later in the conversation. Not being an asshole, just being stupid.

The times heā€™s called reporters disguising his voice. Not being an asshole, just being juvenile.

Remember after he fired Comey for not ā€œdropping itā€? The tweet about audio tapes as if to try to scare off the FBI director. When Comey said that he certainly hopes there are tapesā€¦the blob drops it. Not being an asshole, just being dumb.

Funny how you never complained about it when obummer, your hero, was doing it.

Funny how he tried to keep families together whenever it was possibleā€¦unlike your orange blob.

All these "tRump is doing good" threads.

Who are you trying to convince? Me? Not happening.

You guys are trying to convince yourselves.

SMH.

Forum List

Back