Trump is an asshole.

But hes doing a pretty good job at guiding the ship so please spare me with your constant whining and incessant bitching.

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk. Until then you should start charging him rent for the space he occupies between your ears.

As someone with a lot of vacancy between their ears; you have a lot of room to rent.

When Trump stops kidnapping kids, we’ll discuss the wonderful news of a 0.1% improvement in this factor or that factor. For some of us morality means something. For conservatives…not so much. Whether the President of the US is a whoremonger (facts indicate he is) is irrelevant for folks like yourself.

The funny thing is that 8 years ago, you pulled a lever for McCain…now you support the guy who is the exact opposite.

“Kidnapping kids”? So it’s perfectly fine for child protection services to take kids away from their family, but doing at the border when illegals are putting their children in harms way is “kidnapping”. :cuckoo:

Good to know you are all about “morality” now. A pro-abortionist, Muslim apologist, open borders feminist. :puke:

But but but :aargh:

Hold let me call president Trump...Donald buddy, Gramps says you are an asshole...Gramps Donald said yeah, so? :04:
I'm an asshole too so hes in good company.

I respect a man who can bullshit his way into the highest office in the land. When I was younger and had less construction knowledge it was my ability to bullshit that got me through. I can sell sand to a migrant dying of thirst in the Sahara

But hes doing a pretty good job at guiding the ship so please spare me with your constant whining and incessant bitching.

When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk. Until then you should start charging him rent for the space he occupies between your ears.

Trump is hurting my wallet and my retirement.

Since his first volley in the trade war...

The NASDAQ is up 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 30% the previous year.
The S&P is down 3.2%, as opposed to being up more than 19% the previous year.
The DJI is down 7.12% as opposed to being up more than 25% the previous year.
You cashing in today? If not STFU

The less I make today, the less I have when I cash in. A stagnant market for more than a half a year hurts everyone.

Hold let me call president Trump...Donald buddy, Gramps says you are an asshole...Gramps Donald said yeah, so? :04:
I'm an asshole too so hes in good company.

I respect a man who can bullshit his way into the highest office in the land. When I was younger and had less construction knowledge it was my ability to bullshit that got me through. I can sell sand to a migrant dying of thirst in the Sahara

Nice guys finish last.

The less I make today, the less I have when I cash in. A stagnant market for more than a half a year hurts everyone.
Give it a rest. If instability is alarming you then you don't belong in the markets.

Give it a rest. If instability is alarming you then you don't belong in the markets.

Bite me, the instability as you call it is directly related to Trumps stupid fucking trade war.

Your OP said...(and I quote) When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk

Well, Trump is hurting my wallet and now you tell me to shut up. What a lying piece of shit you turned out to be

As someone with a lot of vacancy between their ears; you have a lot of room to rent.

When Trump stops kidnapping kids, we’ll discuss the wonderful news of a 0.1% improvement in this factor or that factor. For some of us morality means something. For conservatives…not so much. Whether the President of the US is a whoremonger (facts indicate he is) is irrelevant for folks like yourself.

The funny thing is that 8 years ago, you pulled a lever for McCain…now you support the guy who is the exact opposite.

“Kidnapping kids”? So it’s perfectly fine for child protection services to take kids away from their family, but doing at the border when illegals are putting their children in harms way is “kidnapping”. :cuckoo:

Good to know you are all about “morality” now. A pro-abortionist, Muslim apologist, open borders feminist. :puke:
Those kids being taken away by CPS....being put in cages?

Bite me, the instability as you call it is directly related to Trumps stupid fucking trade war.

Your OP said...(and I quote) When Trump hurts your wallet or your safety rather than your feelings, then we can talk

Well, Trump is hurting my wallet and now you tell me to shut up. What a lying piece of shit you turned out to be
You aren't cashing in so he isn't hurting your wallet, dumbass.
Put on your big boy pants and calm the fuck down. If Trump is successful it will be better for everyone longterm.

So in your Trump ass licking world my wallet is only what I am spending today? Fucking fraud.

Put on your big boy pants and calm the fuck down. If Trump is successful it will be better for everyone longterm.

That is one big fucking IF. When was the last successful trade war?

I pulled the lever for Palin not McShiester.

Palin has an IQ lower than my dog
Who are you trying to kid? Your dog is smarter than you.

And I am smarter than you, so where does that leave you my little old man?
My iq is 122 so what now?
Common sense is far more valuable than book smarts unless you are an engineer or doctor. And even then you can be good at your TAUGHT job and still dumb as a box of rocks

Those kids being taken away by CPS....being put in cages?
I've always been a firm believer in sending kids to prison when their parents commit a crime. They should never be separated.

So in your Trump ass licking world my wallet is only what I am spending today? Fucking fraud.

Your investments are ONLY TANGIBLE IF YOU CASH THEM IN. Right now they are nothing more than fluctuating numbers on paper.

Idiot

Your investments are ONLY TANGIBLE IF YOU CASH THEM IN. Right now they are nothing more than fluctuating numbers on paper.

Idiot

And those damn numbers are not moving much thanks to your fucking savior. Shit was going good for everyone till he had to fuck it up

So, I will ask you again...When was the last successful trade war?

CXMj8tkUoAAmq5_.jpg

Idiot

And those damn numbers are not moving much thanks to your fucking savior. Shit was going good for everyone till he had to fuck it up

So, I will ask you again...When was the last successful trade war?
I'm starting to wonder if you are one of those idiots that think money is finite.

Forum List

Back