Trump is an excellent President who will be reelected in 2020 with an even bigger majority

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
That's my prediction.

I am seeing more enthusiasm for Trump than I've ever seen for any other Republican President since Ronald Reagan. Trump cannot be defeated by phony made-up scandals any more than Reagan could.

As long as Trump keeps delivering on his promises, he will be unbeatable.

The best presidents are traitors controlled by Russia. Everyone knows that.

The Democratic party is in disarray, the entire army of liberals have failed to take out Trump and they grow more desperate by the day. Odds are good Trump would win if he chooses to run. The question is, which Dem is brave enough to run against him and endure a Trump pummeling?

The Democrats don't have any leaders who aren't complete nutcase extremists. They represent a few of the larger cities, where welfare and crime are out of control, but the middle is all controlled by the Republican Party.

That's my prediction.

I am seeing more enthusiasm for Trump than I've ever seen for any other Republican President since Ronald Reagan. Trump cannot be defeated by phony made-up scandals any more than Reagan could.

Where's the wall?

The Democrats don't have any leaders who aren't complete nutcase extremists. They represent a few of the larger cities, where welfare and crime are out of control, but the middle is all controlled by the Republican Party.

It's still 4 years away dumb ass.

Y
That's my prediction.

Yep I agree. Maybe we can get REALLY lucky and the snowflakes will commit mass suicide after they get destroyed again :) Can you imagine the Supreme Court after 8 years of Trump? I figure at least 6 decent conservatives. 2 libtards are young but 2 are old and Kennedy is gonna retire and even minus Roberts who is a flake out we can still replace 3 SC justices and add them to Gorsuch,Alito and Thomas.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this desire on the part of Trombies to post these weird threads could signify a need for affirmation. A salve for their insecurity.

That's my prediction.

What promises has donnie delivered on?

That's my prediction.

Trump may have to be elected again so all of the criminal proceedings against him, his cabinet, his staff and his family can be completed.
He will be the first President to be confined to the White House with an ankle bracelet.

That's my prediction.

Oh......All the best promises.

That's my prediction.

Where's the wall?

Being shipped in from Berlin......

That's my prediction.

Oh......All the best promises.
Yuuuuge promises, as soon as that check gets here from Mexico you'll see.

Forum List

Back