Trump is bad but he is no Hitler

Germans know fascism when they see it.
Today the nation's top magazine, Stern, declares @POTUS @realDonaldTrump a Nazi.
21032306_10155225817744652_7901494789769700701_n.jpg

Translation: “His fight! Neo-Nazis, KU-Klux Klan, racism: How Donald Trump is protecting hate in America,”
Yeah, how are THEY doing?
They don't have any new Hitlers, so better than us.

Today the nation's top magazine, Stern, declares @POTUS @realDonaldTrump a Nazi.

Translation: “His fight! Neo-Nazis, KU-Klux Klan, racism: How Donald Trump is protecting hate in America,”
No, they are over run by Muslims and our economy is better. And Trump is just firm but fair.

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.

Horrible things... such as making America great?
Are we GREAT yet?

No, they are over run by Muslims and our economy is better. And Trump is just firm but fair.
BULLSHIT!

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.

“Trump is bad but he is no Hitler”
Too bad he’s not...Concentation camps full of LefTarded pieces of shits and filthy wetbacks would be great for this nation.

Too bad he’s not...Concentation camps full of LefTarded pieces of shits and filthy wetbacks would be great for this nation.

I see what you did there - you provided a perfect example of the OP's concerns. Are you going for irony?

I see what you did there - you provided a perfect example of the OP's concerns. Are you going for irony?

Something like that.
Nobody sane could debate my assertion...scary huh?

Something like that.
Nobody sane could debate my assertion...scary huh?
That's because your assertion is rock solid. The solidest.

Horrible things... such as making America great?
Are we GREAT yet?
Yes

BULLSHIT!
Check it out

The fact you think your statement is funny, shows what a sick SOB you are. Maybe you do not think it is funny, that means you are an even sicker SOB. Either way the FBI should be knocking on your door.

The fact you think your statement is funny, shows what a sick SOB you are. Maybe you do not think it is funny, that means you are an even sicker SOB. Either way the FBI should be knocking on your door.
Free speech, remember.

Free speech, remember.
Speech can be a crime. Speech also gives an insight to what is in their mind. When people's speech threatens life, do we wait until they take action before actions are taken?
We have had too many people with the type of hate you have toward "leftards" or "wet backs" take action toward those who they hate. We have seen Christians, Jews, gays, infidels, school children etc. the target of people like you.
Criminal speech - Wikipedia

Can we all say deranged?^^^^
He is no Nazi and you're a fool if you think he is.

Oh, heck! I'm a fool! Cause I get deja vu every time his goon squad at DOJ twists the Constitution into a 'Field Guide for Trusty Trump to Tramp on Tradition' paen as he junks protections and balances while his knuckle-dragging drooling supporters whisper his name in awe at his patriotism.

Oh, heck! I'm a fool! Cause I get deja vu every time his goon squad at DOJ twists the Constitution into a 'Field Guide for Trusty Trump to Tramp on Tradition' paen as he junks protections and balances while his knuckle-dragging drooling supporters whisper his name in awe at his patriotism.

Actually, bw, you have it half assed backwards.

President Trump is committed to protecting the right of suspects like Kavanaugh and the Covington boys to be presumed innocent. And he's committed to protecting the right to free practice of religion for religious organizations like
Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the Poor.

Remember that Obama was only in favor of freedom of "worship" (behind church doors), and not fully freedom of religion.

President Trump is committed to protecting the right of suspects like Kavanaugh and the Covington boys to be presumed innocent. And he's committed to protecting the right to free practice of religion for religious organizations like

Remember that Obama was only in favor of freedom of "worship" (behind church doors), and not fully freedom of religion.
My prince, I've missed you lately. I hope you and yours are well.
Meantime, while I figure Trump doesn't give a rat's rump about stuff like abortion or birth control except as a campaign catch for hoodwinked Pharisees, Trump doesn't seem to care much about those whom Hobby Lobby foists their religion onto in the form of withholding the means to hold off birthing. Their freedom is not so important as the freedom of big donors.

Trump is a bullshit artist extraordinaire, he talked a lot and has done VERY little. Hitler was a military veteran, a benevolent dictator and a patriot. He was close to a God in real life we will ever get. Comparing the 2 is pathetic and just idiotic.

You're a fool because you cannot think for yourself. You're a fool who is so filled with hate that you are unable to even realize how stupid this "Nazi" shit is. You're a fool because you think Obama was a great Prez and that Hillary would have made a "good" Prez.

My prince, I've missed you lately. I hope you and yours are well.
Meantime, while I figure Trump doesn't give a rat's rump about stuff like abortion or birth control except as a campaign catch for hoodwinked Pharisees, Trump doesn't seem to care much about those whom Hobby Lobby foists their religion onto in the form of withholding the means to hold off birthing. Their freedom is not so important as the freedom of big donors.

Trump doesn't seem to care much about those whom Hobby Lobby foists their religion onto in the form of withholding the means to hold off birthing.

If only there were some way to get your own birth control, without forcing your employer to pay for it...……..

Forum List

Back